Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Our client located in White Plains, NY is looking for an Logistics Administrator to join their team on a Contract basis.
- Ensure that the regional office is serviced and releases are scheduled in the most accurate, timely, efficient and effective manner. Advise the office of FULL BOOKING DETAILS including vessel departure, arrival, port of departure & arrival, etc.. All inquires must have 24 hour reply.
- Procure the most efficient and reasonable freight rates for the company.
- Ensure estimated freight costs are properly accounted for at the time of booking the shipment.
- Provide timely feedback (within 24 hours) to the regional office regarding booking releases, advising changes/delays in shipments and shipment progress from receipt of release to dispatch of original BL and related documentation, and answering related questions and queries. All correspondence must be handled in a professional manner.
- Create an order file to include the customer sales order, mill authorizations for release of product and all other correspondence (incoming and outgoing) relating to that order in full detail.
- Monitor production and shipping schedules in liaison with the relevant mill as it relates to the timing of the manufacture of the product and the corresponding shipping date. Ensure that this is monitored at all times and follows the requirements of the release.
- Advise all shipping variations to the regional office immediately upon knowledge thereof/receipt.
- Ensure draft B/L’s are to be supplied to the regional office/shipper within 48 hours of receipt of packing lists. Where required, ensure SED’s are filed immediately thereafter.
- Follow up with the shipping lines for confirmation of shipping details (immediately after vessel(s) have sailed), and for the release of B/L, packing lists and freight bills.
- Ensure, upon shipping confirmation, that all bookings which have shipped are closed with 24 hours of shipment.
- Monitor cost/service of freight vendors and provide feedback to management.
- Prioritize daily activities according to importance and adjust where needed during month and year-end closings.
- Perform, whenever necessary, administration of ad-hoc inquiries/tasks/projects from VP Finance and/or President.
- Ensure that attention to detail is maintained with everything that is done on a daily basis and that this attention to detail is not sacrificed during busy times.
- Provide timely feedback to management if any matters arise that need to be addressed.
- Develop more efficient and effective methods of operating within the assigned area of responsibility to streamline the work in an efficient and effective manner.
- Contribute job skills, knowledge, abilities, changes in procedures/rates/contracts and other useful information to others in the office on a regular basis as they occur.
- Import and export trade practice, documentation, banking etc.
- Pulp and Paper knowledge
- Sr. Hardware Engineer (2) in Alhambra CA
- FPGA Design Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Mechanical Designer in Marietta GA
- 5-axis CNC programmer in Manchester CT
- Customer Service Associate in Westford MA
- Civil Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Enterprise Sales Representative in Marlborough MA
- TIG Welder in Norcross GA
- Human Resources Generalist in Marlborough MA
- HR Generalist in Swedesboro NJ
- Assembly Tech in Alpharetta GA
- Hardware Insertion in Alpharetta GA
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Part Time Receptionist in Lowell MA
- Sheet Metal Fabricator in Medway MA
- Warehouse Associate in Lexington MA
- AutoCAD Drafter in Conyers GA
- Assembly Technician in Woburn MA
- Inventory Control Associate in Woburn MA
- Optical Engineer in MA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in MA
- Failure Analysis Engineering Aide in Lincoln RI
- Medical Lab Tech in Norwood MA
- CNC Operator in Norcross GA
- Fabricator-Welder in Norcross GA
- CMM-Mechanical Inspector (1st & 2nd shift) in Woburn MA
- CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Sr. Quality Engineer in Jasper GA
- 3rd Shift QA Technician in Lawrence MA
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Engineering Manager in Bozeman MT
- Systems-Electrical Engineer in Exeter NH
- Principal Diagnostics Engineer in MA
- Receptionist-Sales Support in Bartlett TN
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Solidworks Designer in Concord NH
- Test Technician in Duluth GA
- Salesforce Admin in Norcross GA
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- CAD Designer in Duluth GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- PCB Assembler in Norcross GA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Software Engineer in Bartlett TN
- Program Manager II in MA
- Welder in Loganville GA
- Inspector in Franklin MA
- Finisher I in Memphis TN
- Administrative Assistant in Maple Grove MN
- Manual Lathe Operator in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Tool Room-Maintenance Supervisor in Atlanta GA
- 1st Shift Shipping Clerk in Manchester NH
- Tool & Die Maker in Atlanta GA
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- Project Manager in MA
- 3rd Shift Extrusion Operator in Manchester NH
- Customer Service Rep in Ashland MA
- SMT Operator - 1st Shift in Burnsville MN
- Senior CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Inspector in Woburn MA
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- HR Specialist in Newton MA
- Equipment Installation Technician in Marlborough MA
- Plant Manager in Woburn MA
- Project Manager in Dacula GA
- Purchasing Agent in Dacula GA
- Lead CAD Drafter in Dacula GA
- Buyer in Peabody MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- CNC Operator in West Deptford NJ
- Engineering Technicians in Andover MA
- 3rd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 1st Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Accounts Payable Financial Assistant in Milford MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- Manufacturing Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Site Quality Manager in Maple Grove MN
- General Laborer in West Deptford NJ
- Senior Electrical Systems Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Receiving Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Assembly Line in Flowery Branch GA
- Maintenance Specialist in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Inspector II - RII in Westborough MA
- Quality Inspector II - EM in Westborough MA
- Quality Control Inspector in Worcester MA
- Marketing Communication Associate in Brooklyn Park MN
- Project Manager in North Charleston SC
- CAD Designer in Arlington TN
- Column Assembler in Milford MA
- Mechanical Assembler (1st Shift) in Ashland MA
- Data Entry Clerk (TN) in Memphis TN
- Crimpers in Alpharetta GA
- Altium Designer in Lawrenceville GA
- Endoscope Technician in Bartlett TN
- SMT Production lead in Milford NH
- Industrial Engineer in Newnan GA
- NDT Inspector III in Central Manchester CT