Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Our client located in White Plains, NY is looking for an Logistics Administrator to join their team on a Contract basis.
- Ensure that the regional office is serviced and releases are scheduled in the most accurate, timely, efficient and effective manner. Advise the office of FULL BOOKING DETAILS including vessel departure, arrival, port of departure & arrival, etc.. All inquires must have 24 hour reply.
- Procure the most efficient and reasonable freight rates for the company.
- Ensure estimated freight costs are properly accounted for at the time of booking the shipment.
- Provide timely feedback (within 24 hours) to the regional office regarding booking releases, advising changes/delays in shipments and shipment progress from receipt of release to dispatch of original BL and related documentation, and answering related questions and queries. All correspondence must be handled in a professional manner.
- Create an order file to include the customer sales order, mill authorizations for release of product and all other correspondence (incoming and outgoing) relating to that order in full detail.
- Monitor production and shipping schedules in liaison with the relevant mill as it relates to the timing of the manufacture of the product and the corresponding shipping date. Ensure that this is monitored at all times and follows the requirements of the release.
- Advise all shipping variations to the regional office immediately upon knowledge thereof/receipt.
- Ensure draft B/L’s are to be supplied to the regional office/shipper within 48 hours of receipt of packing lists. Where required, ensure SED’s are filed immediately thereafter.
- Follow up with the shipping lines for confirmation of shipping details (immediately after vessel(s) have sailed), and for the release of B/L, packing lists and freight bills.
- Ensure, upon shipping confirmation, that all bookings which have shipped are closed with 24 hours of shipment.
- Monitor cost/service of freight vendors and provide feedback to management.
- Prioritize daily activities according to importance and adjust where needed during month and year-end closings.
- Perform, whenever necessary, administration of ad-hoc inquiries/tasks/projects from VP Finance and/or President.
- Ensure that attention to detail is maintained with everything that is done on a daily basis and that this attention to detail is not sacrificed during busy times.
- Provide timely feedback to management if any matters arise that need to be addressed.
- Develop more efficient and effective methods of operating within the assigned area of responsibility to streamline the work in an efficient and effective manner.
- Contribute job skills, knowledge, abilities, changes in procedures/rates/contracts and other useful information to others in the office on a regular basis as they occur.
- Import and export trade practice, documentation, banking etc.
- Pulp and Paper knowledge
- Engineering Technician in Memphis TN
- Solder Assembler II in Westboro
- Warehouse Associate in Milford MA
- Industrial Painter in Duluth GA
- Embedded Engineer in Ashland MA
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- AP Clerk in Hopedale MA
- IT Help Desk Technician in Marlborough MA
- Production Assistant in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Multi-Craft Day Shift in Gainesville GA
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Electrical Engineer in Littleton MA
- Material Handler in Suwanee GA
- Project Engineer in Sterling MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Sterling MA
- Customer Service Rep in Needham Heights MA
- Receptionist in Alpharetta GA
- Field Service Engineer in Marlboro MA
- Outside Account Manager in Brooklyn Park MN
- NDT Level III Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Assembler - Kitter in Milford MA
- Mechanical Drafter in Brooklyn Park MN
- QC Inspector in Bedford MA
- Solidworks Drafter in McBee SC
- IT Recruiter MA in Woburn MA
- Electrical Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Material Handler in Lindon UT
- Manufacturing Engineer in Pendergrass GA
- Customer Care Representative in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Facilities Technician in Ashland MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Financial Analyst in Milford MA
- Shipper in Plymouth MA
- Sr. Assembly Technician in East Boston MA
- CAD designer in Hudson MA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Safety Engineer in Norcross GA
- Material Handler in Taunton MA
- Manufacturing Supply Chain Clerk in Doraville GA
- Shipping in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Packaging Engineer in Ayer MA
- Manufacturing Lab Technician in Norwood MA
- Maintenance Planner in Gainesville GA
- Engineering Intern in Memphis TN
- Order Processor in Duluth GA
- Planner in Duluth GA
- Depot Repair Technician in Duluth GA
- Receiving Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Technical Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- QA Technician in Lawrence MA
- ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Mechanical Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Controls Engineer in Vance AL
- Electrical Design Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Wiring Technician in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Suwanee GA
- HR Director in MA
- CNC Machinist in Contoocook NH
- Sr. Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Shipper- Warehouse Associate (seasonal) in Ashland MA
- Control Panel Power Wirer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Controls Tech in Gainesville GA
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler - Technician in New Brighton MN
- Buyer in Milford NH
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Bench Repair Technician in Cumming GA
- Welder - Sheet metal fabricator in N. Billerica MA
- Program Manager in Saint Petersburg FL
- electro-mechanical assemblers in Merrimack NH
- Standard Fabrication - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Firmware Engineer in Framingham MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Lynn MA
- EM Assembler in Westborough MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Lowell MA
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Packaging Supervisor in Lynn MA
- Technical Writer in Norwell MA
- Accountant in Loganville GA
- Assembly in Buford GA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Production Admin in Duluth GA
- Shift Supervisor in Duluth GA
- Maintenance Mechanic, Class A, 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Industrial Engineer in Loganville GA
- 2nd Shift Shipping Lead in Lynn MA
- Quality Engineer in Clinton MA
- Quality Manager in Dover NH
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Press Brake Operator in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Bedford MA
- Process Engineer in Covington GA