Digital Content Writer
Digital Content Writer
Seeking an experienced Digital Content Writer for a long-term contract opportunity with top Life Science company in Milford, MA.
This role will be a key member of our Content and Communications team, an individual contributor reporting to the Director of Customer Experience Marketing and requires the ability create and execute a robust content roadmap that aligns with the company's global corporate strategy. The Digital Content Strategist works in collaboration with other functions across the enterprise to build engaging experiences for our users and content creators in line with our brand’s image and objectives.
The ideal candidate will be a self-directed, highly motivated individual with strong content creation acumen, who is comfortable with shifting priorities, and the demands of managing the nuances of a global digital footprint.
- Oversee content creation activities for company website, specifically home, product, and corporate pages, that drive high engagement
- Work closely with the marketing team to devise a web content strategy that aligns with the company's enterprise goals
- Create and manage a flexible content marketing calendar to ensure a content pipeline to the website throughout the year
- Advise and edit informative, fresh, and compelling search engine optimized copy
- Assist the digital marketing managers with ad-hoc copywriting
- Partner with Corporate Communications team to re-purpose content for use in different mediums like social media and video.
- Collect, monitor and analyze website metrics and adjust content strategy accordingly
- A compelling communicator with an excellent command of written English and digital content.
- Creative minded with an ability to conceive interesting ideas for new content
- Keep up to date with industry best practice and monitor content activities of competitor websites
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Marketing, Journalism or English concentrations preferred
- 5+ years of experience as a Content manager or copywriter
- Strong Adobe Analytics, WordPress and Adobe Experience Manager experience
- Understanding of content marketing tactics, such as SEO, digital advertising and social media marketing
- Prior experience managing a team of content writers preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely detail oriented with outstanding organizational and time management skills