Searching for a Test Operator on 2nd shift in Westboro, MA for a growing contract manufacturer. This position is responsible for the operation of in circuit test (ICT) equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Load appropriate test fixture and test program into ICT equipment
- Test product on equipment and interpret fail tags.
- Ability to identify failures presented on fail tags and determine faulty locations.
- Ability to follow schematics and isolate failed locations and interactions, with the assistance of senior technicians.
- Ability to accurately perform required visual inspection, as required.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once.
- Able to perform detailed/tedious work for extended periods.
- Able to understand and follow daily work direction and process instructions as received verbally or in writing from supervisor or other qualified person.
- Ability to understand and follow posted procedures.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- The ability to interpret an ICT failure tag and determine defect location.
- The ability to read and interpret product documentation.
- Strong computer skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Approximately 90% of the work is performed in a precision, light industrial production area. The remaining time will be spent in office and warehouse areas.