Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Searching for a Production Supervisor on 1st d shift on long-term possible temp-hire contract. The Production Supervisor will be responsible for the coordination of the manufacturing activities for a wide variety of products and efficient allocation of labor and equipment to fulfill production requirements. Champion for quality, training, safety and sanitation standards for the work group.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide training and leadership to direct reports through attitude, action, and superior communication.
- Organize and assign work tasks to personnel in order to meet production goals.
- Insure products meet designed quality specifications and achieve quality goals.
- Meet production schedule within assigned budget.
- Interface with Engineering as required to troubleshoot inaccuracies or other design challenges.
- Maintain clean, safe working environment.
- Provide constant feedback as well as written and oral performance reviews for all assigned personnel.
- Provide support to Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, and Quality through participation in process control activities, and special testing, as required.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- Experience with supervising 12 or more employees
- 2 - 5 years recent experience working in a Production/Manufacturing Environment
- 1 - 3 years of Production Supervisory experience
- People management skills to include hiring, coaching, development, training and discipline.
- Reasoning Ability: Good problem solving and conflict resolution skills, with the ability to make good independent decisions.
- Experience with ERP/MRP systems including manufacturing metrics and reporting
- Strong intermediate computer skills including MS Office/ADP payroll
- Self- directed and able to work independently.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Available for overtime or on call as needed
- Ability to work 10 to 12 hour shifts if needed
- Able to manage multiple tasks and easily adapt to changing situations
- Able to train on days 12PM to 8PM for 2 to 3 weeks
- Position is hands-on supervisors are in the production area “on-their feet” about 80% of the shift.
- Process improvement experience with one of the following: lean manufacturing (Kaizen, 6S) or Six Sigma
- Solid attendance record
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus, but not required
- Approximately 90% of the work is performed in a precision, light industrial production area. The remaining time will be spent in office and warehouse areas.
- Sr. Hardware Engineer (2) in Alhambra CA
- FPGA Design Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Mechanical Designer in Marietta GA
- 5-axis CNC programmer in Manchester CT
- Customer Service Associate in Westford MA
- Civil Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Enterprise Sales Representative in Marlborough MA
- TIG Welder in Norcross GA
- Human Resources Generalist in Marlborough MA
- HR Generalist in Swedesboro NJ
- Assembly Tech in Alpharetta GA
- Hardware Insertion in Alpharetta GA
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Part Time Receptionist in Lowell MA
- Sheet Metal Fabricator in Medway MA
- Warehouse Associate in Lexington MA
- AutoCAD Drafter in Conyers GA
- Assembly Technician in Woburn MA
- Inventory Control Associate in Woburn MA
- Optical Engineer in MA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in MA
- Failure Analysis Engineering Aide in Lincoln RI
- Medical Lab Tech in Norwood MA
- CNC Operator in Norcross GA
- Fabricator-Welder in Norcross GA
- CMM-Mechanical Inspector (1st & 2nd shift) in Woburn MA
- CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Sr. Quality Engineer in Jasper GA
- 3rd Shift QA Technician in Lawrence MA
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Engineering Manager in Bozeman MT
- Systems-Electrical Engineer in Exeter NH
- Principal Diagnostics Engineer in MA
- Receptionist-Sales Support in Bartlett TN
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Solidworks Designer in Concord NH
- Test Technician in Duluth GA
- Salesforce Admin in Norcross GA
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- CAD Designer in Duluth GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- PCB Assembler in Norcross GA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Software Engineer in Bartlett TN
- Program Manager II in MA
- Welder in Loganville GA
- Inspector in Franklin MA
- Finisher I in Memphis TN
- Administrative Assistant in Maple Grove MN
- Manual Lathe Operator in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Tool Room-Maintenance Supervisor in Atlanta GA
- 1st Shift Shipping Clerk in Manchester NH
- Tool & Die Maker in Atlanta GA
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- Project Manager in MA
- 3rd Shift Extrusion Operator in Manchester NH
- Customer Service Rep in Ashland MA
- SMT Operator - 1st Shift in Burnsville MN
- Senior CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Inspector in Woburn MA
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- HR Specialist in Newton MA
- Equipment Installation Technician in Marlborough MA
- Plant Manager in Woburn MA
- Project Manager in Dacula GA
- Purchasing Agent in Dacula GA
- Lead CAD Drafter in Dacula GA
- Buyer in Peabody MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- CNC Operator in West Deptford NJ
- Engineering Technicians in Andover MA
- 3rd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 1st Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Accounts Payable Financial Assistant in Milford MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- Manufacturing Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Site Quality Manager in Maple Grove MN
- General Laborer in West Deptford NJ
- Senior Electrical Systems Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Receiving Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Assembly Line in Flowery Branch GA
- Maintenance Specialist in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Inspector II - RII in Westborough MA
- Quality Inspector II - EM in Westborough MA
- Quality Control Inspector in Worcester MA
- Marketing Communication Associate in Brooklyn Park MN
- Project Manager in North Charleston SC
- CAD Designer in Arlington TN
- Column Assembler in Milford MA
- Mechanical Assembler (1st Shift) in Ashland MA
- Data Entry Clerk (TN) in Memphis TN
- Crimpers in Alpharetta GA
- Altium Designer in Lawrenceville GA
- Endoscope Technician in Bartlett TN
- SMT Production lead in Milford NH
- Industrial Engineer in Newnan GA
- NDT Inspector III in Central Manchester CT