Production Machinist-Assembler - Laser
- Learn correct processes involved with the manufacture of precision assemblies, lapping, leak testing, assembly and any other necessary inspection processes included.
- Candidate must be able follow proven processes to inspect and test welded assemblies.
- Learn processes associated with miniature assemblies of polishing to the correct configuration.
- Perform complex assembly of a variety of precision sub-assemblies.
- Additional responsibilities could include training additional personnel on the techniques and processes described above.
- Follow written process.
- Inspect first piece and in process material utilizing visual and hand inspection equipment.
- Interact in a Manufacturing environment with a variety of personnel and shift change daily.
- Vocational trades school, high school diploma or equivalent required.
- All training will be developed and implemented based upon the candidate experience level.
- Must be able to read complex engineering drawings, perform shop math and keep accurate records.
- Personal computer skill required.
- Position requires a commitment to accelerated development using a variety of training methods both internal and external to waters.
- Previous precision mechanical or electromechanical assembly experience is required.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.