Procurement Analyst II:
This role will be responsible for performing administrative duties to support the Indirect Procurement services function.
Responsibilities of the Procurement Analyst II:
- Serve as Analyst to support the Indirect Procurement Category Directors/Managers with responsibility for supplier management, data analysis, stakeholder support, market research and request for proposals.
- Interface with Category Managers to support their strategic objectives as well as to identify and prioritize cost-savings and efficiency opportunities.
- Support sourcing strategies to achieve lowest total cost considering aggregation of standardization of services on a global basis.
- Conduct Requests for Quotes (Tenders); facilitate supplier productivity projects; support negotiations for one-time and longer term contracts
- Utilize Sourcing Tools (i.e. bid processes, benchmarks, competitive market data) to identify savings opportunities, company efficiencies and service improvements.
- Establish dashboards to track category spend, inflation/deflation, key projects.
- Perform data analysis derived from multiple sources to summarize cost and service trends. Utilize findings to make recommendations to the business.
- Assist with developing and maintaining reporting for Indirect Material purchases
Requirements of the Procurement Analyst II:
- B.S. degree or equivalent experience in related technical field such as Finance, Accounting, Business or similar fields.
- Broad knowledge of Supply Chain Systems including
- Spend management
- Category management
- Supplier performance & information management
- Desirable minimum of two years of experience in a business environment in related fields such as Procurement, Finance, Accounting, Business, Supply Chain or similar field.