Looking for a Material Handler in Franklin, MA. Material Handler will perform basic material handling functions as assigned, contributing to daily requirements in both an individual and team environment. Assist in the receipt, movement, storage and control of materials used to produce and support internal and external customers in a timely and accurate manner.
Responsibilities of the Material Handler:
- Primary duties include performing material transactions both manually and electronically to provide accuracy and control across a broad range of materials.
- Assist and perform receiving and stocking of raw materials.
- Assist and perform internal distribution of incoming materials.
- Assist and perform packaging and distribution of materials for external customers as necessary.
- Participate in ongoing inventory control activities including cycle counting, inventory management and analysis.
- Participate with department support functions in the following areas:
- Implement methods to improve manufacturing processes.
- Assist in reviewing and/or updating documentation for related processes.
- Perform other duties as required.
Qualifications of the Material Handler:
- High School education or equivalent preferred.
- Experience in a regulated manufacturing environment preferred.