We are seeking Final Assembly Technicians for a client of ours in the Norcross area. This is a 90 day contract assignment and a great way to build up your resume. This position pays $16 to $17 per hour and has overtime available. If you are interested, please read the job description below and apply today!
Final Assembly Technician
Under direct supervision the Final Assembly Technician assembles, calibrates and tests cabinet assemblies and less complicated sub-assemblies of instruments.
Responsibilities of the Final Assembly Technician
- Performs basic assembly of cabinets and less complicated sub-assemblies including preparation of parts, actual assembly, testing, calibration and packaging of the product to customer specifications.
- Utilizes documentation such as assembly drawings, Bills of Material and routing to assemble product.
- May perform fabricating, crimping, mechanical assembly.
- Self inspects work throughout the assembly process.
- May be assigned to high speed assembly group.
- Maintains neat and orderly work area to ensure efficiency and no safety hazards.
- Meets all quality, quantity and established manufacturing practices to satisfy customer requirements.
Requirements of the Final Assembly Technician
- High school diploma or education/experience equivalent.
- 1-2 years electro-mechanical assembly experience.
- Must have experience with wiring
- Ability to read and interpret assembly drawings.
- Ability to use basic assembly and measuring tools.
- Good hand/eye coordination.
- Ability to distinguish colors.
- Ability to read and write
- Basic PC skills.