EM Assembler II
Working under 50-80% supervision, the EM Assembler II performs a variety of assembly operations associated with a wide variety of electrical and mechanical products, according to written procedures, drawings, and established workmanship standards. Build mechanical assemblies, electrical assemblies, pneumatic assemblies and small complex biomedical devices.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work from written instructions that provide detailed methods and sequence of assembly operations using a bill of materials, wiring diagrams and assembly drawings.
- Assemble and fabricate assemblies using company-supplied hand and power tools.
- Interface with Engineering and Quality Assurance regarding assembly requirements, workmanship standards and customer product specifications.
- Learn new product builds and transfer knowledge to other assemblers.
- Assemble electrical panels and electrical boxes and troubleshooting if required.
- Prepare point-to-point wiring according to wire run-list and diagram.
- Integrate sub-assemblies, electrical panels, chassis, power supplies and connecting cables.
- Performed processes utilizing tools such as calipers and micrometers.
- Work independently and with groups ranging from 2-8 people.
- Strong attention to detail, focus, and highest standards for quality.
- PC hardware, software installation and configuration experience.
- Good communication skills (English), both written and verbal.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to analyze problems and offer solutions.
- Clean room environment experience a plus.
- Experience with complex panels, multiple components and large wire run lists a plus.
- Experience with large-scale capital equipment a plus.
Approximately 90% of the work is performed in a precision, light industrial production area. The remaining time will be spent in office and warehouse areas.
While performing the duties of the job, the associate is regularly required to stand for an extended amount of time, walk and reach with hands and arms.
Must be able to lift and move up to 50 pounds.