The DAVIS Companies is supporting a global leader in the medical device industry by helping them secure electro-mechanical assemblers to join their team. This opportunity is located in the St.Paul area.
- Referencing parts lists and schematics on a computer to build a unit or accessory from start to finish
- Will use soldering to create subassemblies
- Performing a final inspection and test on the unit to ensure it is functioning and meets specifications
- Packaging the unit or related accessories.
- Common tools used include: cables and harness assembly (plug-in or soldered depending on the model), calipers, tweezers, crimpers, screwdrivers, wrenches, power tools, soldering equipment, microscope, rulers, etc.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Any Experience in Assembling electronic products (ideally medical device assembly)
- Soldering experience is required
- Must be able to operate and use computers
- Must be able to read and follow work instructions in English independently
- Must be able to successfully pass all background, drug, education and employment screenings