Document Control Specialist
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Document Control Specialist
Title:Document Control Specialist
Searching for a Document Control Specialist located in Worcester, MA to support a growing medical device company on 1st shift.
- The Document Control Specialist position will have an area of excellence that will focus on primary responsibilities e.g. control of documents and records, review of Device History Records, initiation of change requests, etc.
- The Document Control Specialist supports the Director of Quality and Compliance and Quality Manager to achieve Quality Department objectives and goals by providing administrative assistance.
- Responsible for following the team's Quality Management System, cGMP’s and ISO13485 requirements.
- Understands and follows good documentation practices in a cGMP and ISO 13485 environment.
- Organizes and reviews Device History Records (DHR’s) at the completion of the manufacturing cycle and ensures all signatures and data are present prior to final approval. May scan DHR’s, save electronically and upload to FTP sites
- Assists Quality management with the creation, update, and processing of new and existing procedures, work instructions, and all other Quality department documentation.
- Update Quality Manuals as needed.
- Assists in the development and maintains associate training curriculum, which consists of documentation, training records, training matrix and materials.
- Prepares and deliver curriculum as necessary to support their training needs.
- Assists in providing Training Plan / Job Description for employees.
- Files training logs within Omnify upon completion of training.
- Creates training within Omnify as required.
- Coordinates training classes when appropriate.
- Assists in the administration of Corrective and Preventative Actions.
- Assists in coordinating and preparing monthly Quality Metrics for Management Review.
- Assists in the entry of Non-conformances, Customer Complaints, and other Quality items within the respective Quality Databases.
- May help coordinate Customer Satisfaction Surveys.
- Maintains the Quality System Documentation Control System including the Master List.
- Performs all Quality Department administrative functions as required.
- Assists with all TUV, FDA, Internal and/or customer audit related activities.
- Scan Design History Files (DHF), to save electronically.
- Enter documents into electronic systems including BOM, part creation and documents, work instructions, uploading drawings and procedures.
- Initiates Change Orders electronically.
- Coordinates with Quality management on quality problems relating to the product, process and Quality System.
- Performs other activities as directed.
- Positive attitude, self-motivator and tenacious follow up.
- Attention to details and superior organizational skills.
- Superior customer service attitude.
- High School Diploma or GED required, some College education preferred.
- Working knowledge of cGMP, QSR, ISO, SOP’s, work rules and safety guidelines preferred.
- 2+ year’s office experience, preferably in a medical device manufacturing organization.
- Advanced computer skills in such areas as keyboarding, MS Excel, MSWord, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, ERP, Internet, & Database Management beneficial.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be able to read, write and comprehend English.
- Excellent teamwork, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- A demonstrated commitment to company values.
- Physical requirements
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs
- Buyer - Planner in Peabody MA
- Administrative Assistant in Duluth GA
- Press Break Machine Operator in Peabody MA
- Electro Mechanical Assembler in Lowell MA
- Chemistry Technician I in Golden CO
- Controls Engineer in Mt. Washington KY
- Electronic Assembly Technician in Plymouth MN
- Estimator in Pendergrass GA
- Finishing Technician in Needham Heights MA
- Assembly-Production Tech ERA in Golden CO
- Assembler, CT in Buford GA
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Quality Inspector II - PCBA in Westborough MA
- Shipping & Recieving in Alpharetta GA
- Estimation Technician in Memphis TN
- CAD Modeler in Carrolton GA
- Associate Videographer in Milford MA
- Inventory Clerk in Rochester NH
- Computer - Production Technician in Rochester NH
- Engineering Administrative Assistant in Westborough MA
- Operations Manager in Memphis TN
- Material Handler III in Milford MA
- Accounts Receivable Coordinator in Billerica MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Machine Operator III in Bridgeport NJ
- Machine Operator I in Bridgeport NJ
- Payroll-HR Clerk in Millville NJ
- Credit Specialist in Memphis TN
- Material Handler (Production) 2-13 in Westborough MA
- Material Handler in Holliston MA
- EM Assembler in Holliston MA
- Hardware Insertion in Alpharetta GA
- Press Brake Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Warehouse - General Labor in Oxford MA
- Electronic Technician in Memphis TN
- Accounts Payable Specialist in Milford MA
- Test Operator in Nashua NH
- EM Assembler in Leominster MA
- Order Picker in Wilsonville OR
- Associate CMM Layout Engineer in Milford NH
- Maintenance Technician 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Equipment Operator 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Entry Level Staff Accountant in Golden CO
- Maintenance Mechanic in Maple Grove MN
- CNC Programmer in Leominster MA
- Document Control Specialist in North Billerica MA
- CNC Turning Machinist in Milford MA
- Accountant in Hudson MA
- Wire Harness Assembler in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Mechanics - 2nd and 3rd shifts in Lincoln RI
- Assembler-Kitter in Norwood MA
- Electrical Design Engineer in Fairburn GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Shipping and Receiving Supervisor in Westborough MA
- Custodian in Westborough MA
- Production Supervisor in Conyers GA
- Material Handler (Production) in Westborough MA
- Candidate Experience Coordinator in Manhattan NY
- Diesel Technician in Lilburn GA
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Controls Technician in Portland ME
- Manual Machinist in New Haven CT
- Engineer, Navigation Systems 18-0054 in Alhambra CA
- Sr Electrical Designer in Minneapolis MN
- IT Technician in Norcross GA
- Quality Engineer in Dover NH
- Packaging technician in Sutton MA
- Advanced Panel Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- 2nd Shift Production Supervisor in Brooklyn Park MN
- Endoscope Technician in Memphis TN
- Field Service Technician in Franklin MA
- Operator- Assembly tech in Central Manchester CT
- Industrial Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Executive Assistant in Newton MA
- Logistics Clerk in Franklin MA
- Machine shop Lead - Supervisor in Central Manchester CT
- Preventative Maintenance Tech - NJ in Vineland NJ
- Optical Technician in Franklin MA
- Mechanical - Incoming Inspector in Hudson NH
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Sutton MA
- EHS Technician - Environmental Health & Safety Tech in Maple Grove MN
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- Paint & Assembly Supervisor in Norcross GA
- Lab Analyst in Norcross GA
- Software Engineer in Hollis NH
- Production Support Technician- 18-0027 in Alhambra CA
- MOCVD Section Manager- 18-0011 in Alhambra CA
- Product Engineer in Milford NH
- Assembly & Automation Process Engineer in North Canton OH
- Maintenance Mechanic in Shrewsbury MA
- Electronics Technician in Framingham MA
- Logistics Coordinator in Bartlett TN
- Test Tech - 2nd shift in Westborough MA
- Test Operator 2nd shift in Westboro MA
- Solder Assembler II-III 2nd shift in Westboro
- EM Assembler I-II (2nd Shift) in Westboro MA
- Test Operator - AOI -1st shift in Westboro MA
- Quality Inspector II - PCB in Westborough MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Production Supervisor in Shrewsbury MA