We are searching for a Mechanical Assembler located in Milford, MA. This position is Monday-Thursday from 3:00pm-1:00am on a long term contract basis.
The Column Assembly/Utility Department is a fast paced work environment. Under limited supervision, an individual is to perform multiple tasks within the department on a daily basis. Activities include, but are not limited to, assembling, testing, inspecting, tumbling and polishing various product used in the application of the medical field.
- - Build small mechanical assemblies with the use of tweezers and other small tools.
- - Operate automated manufacturing equipment.
- - Work and keep up with an assembly line.
- - Use a 20 power microscope with a high intensity light source for inspection of components.
- - Enter data into a computer database.
- - Read and understand engineering drawings and be able to follow process documentation.
- - Perform simple arithmetic.
- - Work well as an individual or in a team oriented environment.
- - A high school diploma or equivalent - vocational trade school preferred.
- - Prior mechanical assembly experience.
- - Good communication skills.
- - Basic computer knowledge.
- - Good fine motor skills.
- - Excellent organizational skills and pay attention to detail.