CNC Machinist/Programmers wanted in the Kennesaw, GA
We are seeking skilled CNC programmers who can create programs for various CNC equipment using CAD/CAM software.
Pay rate is starting at $25.00/hr-$30.00 depending on experience
2ndShift are Monday through Thursday, 3:15 p.m. to 1:45 a.m.
- Have experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in the aerospace industry a big plus
- Have experience programming with Mastercam
- Experience with Haas Machines is a plus
- Be able to read military specs and blueprints
- Organizational Skills.
- Communication Proficiency: Grammar must be excellent to effectively and professionally communicate in written and verbal forms.
- Technical Capacity – must be proficient in Microsoft Office products, and must be a quick learner to learn applicable software specific to the company.
- Ethical Conduct
- Project Management
- Time Management Supervisory Responsibility
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a climate-controlled job shop environment.
- Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- This is a full-time position.
- We may still be able to talk if you are looking for part-time work.
- Benefits include Medical/Dental/Vision/Life, AFLAC, 401K, Paid holidays, paid time off
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your resume to email@example.com
To directly contact us, please call 470-655-4805