Our client located in Billerica, Ma is looking for Mechanical Assemblers to join their 1st shift. This is a long term contract assignment with overtime.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Precise fabrication and assembly of intricate Fuel Cell Stacks and/or Systems
- Measurement and QC of parts and assemblies
- Follow the verbal & written assembly instructions
- Identify issues and help design improvements
Special Skills and Abilities:
- Detail oriented and meticulous.
- Basic mechanical and assembly skills required.
- Familiarity with hand tools and measuring devices (e.g. calipers and micrometers).
- Ability to enter data in an Excel Spreadsheet.
- Demonstrated listening skills and ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills needed.
- Self-starter and team player traits needed.
- Ability to operate simple mechanical equipment.
- Flexibility to work overtime. Regular attendance is required to perform the position's essential job responsibilities.