Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Title:Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Our client has software development or test engagement,and perform quality assurance testing across product specific and non-product specific software within the companies systems. You will maintain process, procedures and tools related to software development and software testing, ensuring that performance and quality of products conforms to established company and regulatory standards, and customer requirements and specifications.
Assure efficient, cost-effective and timely design and implementation of software verification and validation plans and procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating the assigned product lines to assure their compliance to specifications and regulatory requirements.
Approve the final release of product software.
Ensure implementation of applicable software procedures and practices within the companies Quality Management System to support the success of internal, regulatory, and customer requirements/audits.
Provide effective liaison and direct interface with both internal and external customers to resolve questions or problems concerning matters of software quality assurance.
Develop the preparation of labor estimates on proposals or in-house design efforts.
Review and/or direct defect and failure analysis activities.
Conduct method/process improvement in conjunction with Software Engineering.
Educate as needed external and internal customers on the requirements of software development and software testing for regulated versus non-regulated software.
Create and maintain detailed software quality Assurance schedules for program task tracking.
Participate in software planning, requirements, architecture, design, and risk analysis activities and reviews.
Conduct or direct software audits of internal and external software programs.
Review job performance of subordinates and ensure assignments are given according to individual capabilities. Responsible for developing and utilizing talents of assigned personnel to best accomplish company goals.
Position reports to: Executive Director of Engineering
Bachelors degree and 5+ years’ experience in software development and/or testing of software; 3+ years of hands on engineering leadership managing a QA team involved in automated testing
Knowledge/experience in object oriented languages (C#/Java/C++)
Knowledge/experience in common Operating Systems (Linux/Windows)
Proven knowledge/use of DOORs, defect tracking tools, requirements tracing and source control management systems
Skilled in MS programs such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio
Able to work in a fast-paced, independent and team-based environment.
Must be a detail-oriented individual with solid organizational skills.
Able to communicate well with both technical and non-technical people
Knowledge of Risk Management and Risk Analysis process.
Strong understanding of medical device quality assurance processes and methodologies in a software development, IEC 62304 / ISO14971 / 13485, environment
Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle.
Strong experience with a version control system (i.e. CVS), Defect-tracking and automated testing tools.
Demonstrated experience working in a Scrum/Agile environment.
Experience with test management and automation tools, technologies such as TestRail, Selenium or equivalent frameworks/tools, and test script development practices.
Deep understanding of automated testing techniques for full stack testing (from User interface to embedded firmware)
- Materials Coordinator II in Lawrenceville GA
- Shipping-Stockroom in Lawrenceville GA
- CNC Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Stainless Steel Finisher in Flowery Branch GA
- 3rd shift Packer-Picker-Puller in Newfield NJ
- 1st shift Picker Packer in Newfield NJ
- Sanitation Lead in Attleboro MA
- Maintenance Tech in Attleboro MA
- Warehouse-Manufacturing Associate in Natick MA
- Engineering Documentation Admin in Bedford NH
- 2nd Shift Maintenance Supervisor in Newnan GA
- Laser Machine Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- AutoCAD Drafter in Conyers GA
- Calibration Technician in Manchester NH
- Inventory control clerk in Concord CA
- Material handler in Concord CA
- Manufacturing Design Engineer in Attleboro MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Attleboro MA
- Precision Inspector- Fremont in Fremont CA
- QUALITY INSPECTOR-ASSEMBLER in Littleton MA
- Tax Administrative Assistant in Louisville KY
- Staff Accountant in Attleboro MA
- Electrical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Project Manager in Decatur AL
- Sr Systems Safety Engineer in Waltham MA
- Servo Motor Repair Technician in Norcross GA
- TIG Welder-Aluminum in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Industrial Motor Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Account Executive in Cherry Hill NJ
- Maintenance Mechanic in Swedesboro NJ
- Surface Mount Machine Technician in New Hope MN
- Sr. Tooling Engineer in Woburn MA
- Final Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Lead Maintenance Mechanic in Conyers GA
- Robotics Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Precision Inspector in Concord CA
- Quality Technician II in Concord CA
- Facilities Maintenance Technician II in Concord CA
- Material Handler in Westborough MA
- Assembly Technician I 2nd shift in West Boylston MA
- Assembly Technician I in West Boylston MA
- Test Tech III in Westborough MA
- Electronic Assembly Support in Alpharetta GA
- Electrical Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Assembler in Lawrenceville GA
- Quality Control Technician in Billerica MA
- Extrusion Operator in Taunton MA
- Master Mechanic in Taunton MA
- Maintenance Electrician in Taunton MA
- Senior FPGA Design Engineer in Waltham MA
- Sales Support Admin in Chaska MN
- Scale Technician in August GA
- Electronic Assembler in Alpharetta GA
- Test Tech-Operator - weekend - 5 openings in Nashua NH
- Test Tech-Operator - 2nd Shift - 8 openings in Nashua NH
- Test Tech-Operator - 1st Shift - 4 openings in Nashua NH
- Machinist in Bedford NH
- Production Worker in Memphis TN
- Soldering Technician in Suwanee GA
- Material Coordinator in Westborough MA
- Utility Clerk in Lenox MA
- Machine Operator - 3rd Shift in Newton MA
- Field Application Technician in Hattiesburg MS
- Principal Test Engineer in Merrimack NH
- Lead Structural Engineer in Baton Rouge LA
- 2nd Shift & weekend shift CNC Swiss Machinist in Fridley MN
- Sr. PM in Bridgeport CT
- Stockroom 1st Shift in Gainesville GA
- Welder in Dahlonega GA
- Manufacturing Quality Engineer in Boxborough MA
- Maintenance Planning Schedule Specialist in Swedesboro NJ
- Sr Validation Engineer in West Point PA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Fall River MA
- Assembler in Franklin MA
- Forklift Operator - 3rd shift in Logan Township NJ
- Forklift Operator - 1st shift in Logan Township NJ
- Packing - 3rd shift in Logan Township NJ
- Packing - 2nd shift in Logan Township NJ
- Packing - 1st shift in Logan Township NJ
- Machine Operator I 3rd shift automation and connectors in Bridgeport NJ
- IT End User Support Technician in Marlborough MA
- Buyer in Thousand Oaks CA
- Planner in Thousand Oaks CA
- Electrical Mechanic in Swedesboro NJ
- Engineering Manager in
- Senior Software Engineer in Boston MA
- Drafter in Conyers GA
- Packer-Shipper in Sutton MA
- Print Production Specialist I (KY) in Louisville KY
- Stockroom- 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- ElectroPlating Technician in Marlboro MA
- Material Handler in Bridgeport NJ
- Medical Technologist JR in Lenexa KS
- Laboratory Assistant in Chantilly VA
- Manufacturing Technician in Woburn MA
- Front Office Admin in New Castle DE