Senior Quality Engineer
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Senior Quality Engineer
Title:Senior Quality Engineer
Senior Quality Engineer:
The Senior Supplier Quality Engineer is responsible for providing support with a focus on supplier quality management activities. Works with external manufacturers and suppliers providing finished products, services, components, and sub-assemblies to ensure compliance with company policies, procedures, and medical device regulations.
- Lead supplier quality management for legacy products and support of new products under development process.
- Lead component inspection plans, first article inspection reports (FAIR’s), and issue resolution (collaborate with Design Assurance or Quality Engineering, if design or process impacted).
- Lead corrective & preventive actions (CAPA’s), supplier corrective action requests (SCAR’s), and supplier notifications only (SNO’s) to resolution, including monitoring, analyzing, and reporting on supplier performance data and metrics.
- Lead the evaluation of new or transferred suppliers and/or changes to the Approved Supplier List (ASL).
- Lead post-launch supplier sourcing sustainment.
- Notify and present high impact to business SCN’s to Local Review Boards via Product Release Process (PRP).
- Support supplier process management, i.e., risk management, quality assurance agreements, control plans, supplier assessments / audits (QS status), submitted validations (IQ, OQ, PQ, PPQ), process failure modes and effects analysis (pFMEA), and supplier inspection plan / method evaluations.
- Utilize effective and efficient Quality Engineering techniques such as risk analysis, statistical data analysis, process capability analysis, design of experiments, measurement system analysis, control plans, and development of sampling plans throughout the product lifecycle.
- Author, collaborates and approve quality system documentation via Agile PLM.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering required. Master’s Degree preferred. Experience can be substituted for education requirements.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in process quality engineering in Medical Device Industry.
- Prefer experience with an emphasis on Supplier Quality Management within an FDA-regulated medical device manufacturing environment.
- Proficient with DMAIC / Black Belt / Six Sigma type tools to analyze, drive root cause, and solve problems.
- Proficient with statistics, sampling strategies, design of experiments, process capability, including statistical software tools such as Minitab.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are required.
- Proficient with process trouble shooting of parts utilizing injection and insert molding, extrusion, stamping, wire EDM, and CNC machining.
- Understanding of the design, development, and tolerancing of complex systems.
- Knowledge of Risk Management practices, Corrective and Preventative Actions, and regulatory requirements such as FDA QSR's, ISO 13485, & ISO 14971 are required.
- Ability to lead, champion change, and execute strategies to meet goals.
- Must be self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency and ability to deliver on required activities.
- Must have a sense of ownership and a desire to follow a project from inception to full production.
- Proficient in most common PC based applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, & Visio), including Agile PLM.
- ISO 13485 Lead Auditor certification is preferred.
- ASQ Certification (CQE & CBA) is preferred
- 1st Shift Electrical Manufacturing Technician in Brooklyn Park MN
- 1st Shift Order Picker in Brooklyn Park MN
- 2nd Shift - Control Panel Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- Accountant in Bartlett TN
- Accounting Analyst in King of Prussia PA
- Shipping Receiving Coordinator in New Hope MN
- Material Handler II in Westboro MA
- Revenue Analyst in Lowell MA
- Customer Quality Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Sr Quality System Engineer in Eden Prairie MN
- Assembly Technician in Hollis NH
- Quality Engineer in Peterborough NH
- Internal Audit Analyst in Marlborough MA
- Sr. Embedded Software Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Sr. Hardware Engineer (2) in Alhambra CA
- FPGA Design Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Warehouse Associate in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Designer in Marietta GA
- Customer Service Associate in Westford MA
- Civil Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Enterprise Sales Representative in Marlborough MA
- TIG Welder in Norcross GA
- Quality Specialist in Norcross GA
- Human Resources Generalist in Marlborough MA
- HR Generalist in Swedesboro NJ
- Assembly Tech in Alpharetta GA
- Hardware Insertion in Alpharetta GA
- Manual Machinist - Jig in Central Manchester CT
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Part Time Receptionist in Lowell MA
- Sheet Metal Fabricator in Medway MA
- Warehouse Associate in Lexington MA
- Assembly Technician in Woburn MA
- Optical Engineer in MA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in MA
- Failure Analysis Engineering Aide in Lincoln RI
- Medical Lab Tech in Norwood MA
- CNC Operator in Norcross GA
- Fabricator-Welder in Norcross GA
- CMM-Mechanical Inspector (1st & 2nd shift) in Woburn MA
- CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Sr. Quality Engineer in Jasper GA
- 3rd Shift QA Technician in Lawrence MA
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Engineering Manager in Bozeman MT
- Systems-Electrical Engineer in Exeter NH
- Principal Diagnostics Engineer in MA
- Receptionist-Sales Support in Bartlett TN
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Solidworks Designer in Concord NH
- Test Technician in Duluth GA
- Salesforce Admin in Norcross GA
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- CAD Designer in Duluth GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- PCB Assembler in Norcross GA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Software Engineer in Bartlett TN
- Program Manager II in MA
- Warehouse Associate in Norwood MA
- Welder in Loganville GA
- Inspector in Franklin MA
- Finisher I in Memphis TN
- Industrial Controls Technician III in Olive Branch MS
- Administrative Assistant in Maple Grove MN
- Manual Lathe Operator in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Tool & Die Maker in Atlanta GA
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- Project Manager in MA
- 3rd Shift Extrusion Operator in Manchester NH
- Customer Service Rep in Ashland MA
- SMT Operator - 1st Shift in Burnsville MN
- Senior CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Inspector in Woburn MA
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- HR Specialist in Newton MA
- Equipment Installation Technician in Marlborough MA
- Plant Manager in Woburn MA
- Project Manager in Dacula GA
- Purchasing Agent in Dacula GA
- Lead CAD Drafter in Dacula GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- CNC Operator in West Deptford NJ
- Engineering Technicians in Andover MA
- 3rd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 1st Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Accounts Payable Financial Assistant in Milford MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- Manufacturing Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Site Quality Manager in Maple Grove MN
- General Laborer in West Deptford NJ
- Senior Electrical Systems Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Receiving Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Assembly Line in Flowery Branch GA
- Mechanical Inspector II - RII in Westborough MA
- Quality Inspector II - EM in Westborough MA
- Quality Control Inspector in Worcester MA