Regulatory Affairs Specialist II
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Regulatory Affairs Specialist II
Title:Regulatory Affairs Specialist II
The DAVIS Companies has partnered with a global leader in the medical device industry by securing a Regulatory Affairs Specialist II to join their team.
Responsibilities of Regulatory Affairs Specialist II:
- Prepare and submit regulatory submissions to Regulatory Authorities e.g. the FDA, (for PMAA, IDE, 510(k) Notification); and to European notified body to support distribution and marketing objective set by divisional and corporate staff.
- Inform project teams of new and changing regulatory requirements.
- Update RA procedures as needed to ensure the company is in compliance with new and changing regulatory requirements.
- Keep abreast of new and changing regulatory requirements.
- Review and approve Pre-launch product submissions to ensure compliance with internal company requirements and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Review and approve technical literature (labeling, IFU’s, manuals, patient guides, etc.), sales and marketing literature, and reimbursement literature related to company products.
- Review and approve ECO's for product changes and/or modifications related to manufacturability and/or material modifications. Ensure compliance to existing regulatory submissions.
- Regulatory representative on new product development teams.
- Prepare Annual PMA Report and associated PMA Supplements as required.
- Create and maintain Essential Requirements Checklists, CE Technical Files and Declarations of Conformity for all products bearing the CE Marking.
- Prepare and submit 510(k) Premarket Notification, PMA, IDE, and Design Dossier submissions as directed.
- Ensure regulatory compliance to FDA and international regulations.
Technical Skills for Regulatory Affairs Specialist II:
- Knowledge and ability to review and approve ECO's and corporate SOP's.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of how IDE regulated clinical studies are performed.
- Excellent working knowledge of up-to-date domestic, international, and company regulatory compliance requirements and operating procedures. Including but not limited to FDA, PMAA, IDE, 510(k) Notifications, Medical Device Directive, and European Standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Science or Engineering (or related field) from an accredited college or university. A minimum of Five to Seven years direct experience in quality/regulatory affairs (preferably in the medical device/drug or biomedical
- Proven effective leadership skills to guide, mentor, and develop staff members to perform under stress to meet or exceed project schedules and corporate filing deadlines.
- Effective facilitation skills to motivate engineers, marketing personnel and/or clinical staff to deliver information related to submission preparation and/or direct product literature review, both technical and sales marketing pieces.
- Knowledge and ability to develop, review and approve technical literature as it relates to product specifications and that is consistent with domestic and international regulations.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of company products as they relate to medical device law and international medical devise requirements
- Design Assurance Quality Engineer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Buyer in Woburn MA
- Facility Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Sr R&D Technician in Eden Prairie MN
- Purchasing Contractor in East Boston MA
- NDT Level III Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Technician-Machine operator in N. Billerica MA
- Test Specialist in Suwanee GA
- HR Manager in Clinton MA
- Material Handler 2nd shift in Westborough MA
- Accounts Payable Temp in Buford GA
- Manual Machinist in Peabody MA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Beverly MA
- Facilities EHS Manager in Southbridge MA
- EM assembler in Leominster MA
- Bench Repair Technician in Kennesaw GA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Buyer in Duluth GA
- Industrial Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Customer Service Representative in Oakdale MN
- EM Assembler in Waltham MA
- Financial Analyst in Westford MA
- Material Handler in Waltham MA
- CNC Machinist in Murrayville GA
- Press Brake Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Customer Service Representative in Norfolk MA
- Principal-Secondary Assembly in Wilsonville OR
- Control Panel Point to Point Wirer in Wilsonville OR
- Machine Operators in Lebanon NH
- Electrician in Cumming GA
- Solder Assembler in Natick MA
- Solidworks Drafter in Portsmouth NH
- Mechanical Technician - Assembler in Eden Prairie MN
- Wire Machine Operator in Ayer MA
- Sr. Corporate Accountant in Billerica MA
- 3rd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 1st Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Accounts Payable Supervisor in Milford MA
- Lean Manager in Milford NH
- Packaging Technician in Sutton MA
- Logistics System Coordinator in Everett MA
- Sr. Engineer in MA
- Industrial Painter in Duluth GA
- Administrative Assistant in Bartlett TN
- Project Manager CAD Tech in Bartlett TN
- Refrigeration Tech in Acton MA
- Control Panel Wirer Technician in Acton MA
- Test Technician in Acton MA
- Sales Administrator in Needham Heights MA
- Solidworks Drafter in Kennnesaw GA
- Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Program Manager II in MA
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Assembly Technician in Worcester MA
- Mechanical Assembler (1st Shift) in Ashland MA
- Test Technician in Worcester MA
- Quality Control Inspector in Worcester MA
- Test Tech I PCB in Westboro MA
- QA Mechanical Inspector in Ashland MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westborough MA
- Mechanical Inspector II - RII in Westborough MA
- Solder Assembler II in Westboro
- Material Handler in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- EHS Coordinator - Environmental Health and Safety in Maple Grove MN
- Mechanical Assembler in Buford GA
- Administrative Assistant in Sudbury MA
- 2nd Shift Machinist in Newton MA
- Sr. Sales Rep in woburn MA
- CNC Operator in Ashland MA
- Documentation Specialist in Ayer MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Waltham MA
- Production Manager in Lynn MA
- Material Coordinator in Worcester MA
- Director Of Operations in Memphis TN
- Executive Assistant in Milford MA
- EM Assembler in Malborough MA
- Material Handler in Memphis TN
- Entry Level Machine Operator - Die Cut collector in Sutton MA
- Machine Operator in Sutton MA
- Systems Engineer in Watertown MA
- 2nd Shift - Control Panel Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- Productions Ops Tech II in
- Accountant in Bartlett TN
- Manufacturing Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Accounting Analyst in King of Prussia PA
- Senior Electrical Engineer in Waltham MA
- Principal Electrical Engineer in Waltham MA
- Sales Administrative Assistant in Lawrenceville GA
- Expeditor-Data Entry Admin in Lawrenceville GA
- Material Handler II in Westboro MA
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Sr Quality System Engineer in Eden Prairie MN
- Assembly Technician in Hollis NH
- Quality Engineer in Peterborough NH
- 3rd Shift Machine Operator in Manchester NH
- Sr. Embedded Software Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Sr. Hardware Engineer (2) in Alhambra CA