We are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer with Aerospace or Defense experience for a 3+ month contract to launch a new product line.
- Provide technical support to manufacturing with respect to product/process design and functionality.
- Drive implementation and maintenance of LEAN and CI practices across the organization.
- Resolve issues with manufacturing when product quality risks are identified.
- Support the training of new and existing processes, raising training and process corrective actions with manufacturing when required.
- Drive culture of Manufacturing Engineering excellence
- Support Product Configuration and engineering change processes.
- 5+ years’ experience in an engineering or manufacturing leadership role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Experience in a Defense or Aerospace manufacturing environment
- Experience in Lean Six Sigma and Lean Principles
- Have an understanding of NPI