Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
The Gauge Technician position is responsible for gauge setup and the maintenance of gauge control process.
- Setup and recall of all gauges and fixtures that require verification or calibration at specific intervals.
- Collaborate with various departments to assess current in-house and external supplier gauging needs for Manufacturing or Inspection.
- Generate purchase requisitions for new or replacement gauges.
- Responsible for the issuance of gauges and the timely updating of gauge status and assigned locations in gauge control software.
- Establish and track calibration intervals, monitoring gauges due for calibration, overdue gauges, and lost/missing gauges. Also responsible to work with Engineering to identify gauging needs for new products or processes.
- Generate monthly recall reports and distribute to manufacturing areas. Work with Manufacturing to improve gauge recall performance.
- Set and verify gauges to documented procedures and/or manufacturer’s recommendations to assure conformance to applicable specifications.
- Train associates in the use of gauges, when required.
- Actively participate in training operators using heat-treating and NDT processes.
- Maintain a Clean and Safe Working Environment. Assess and implement potential improvements of methods to assure safe working conditions.
- Perform tasks as assigned by Supervisor.
- Ability to stand or sit for extended period of time.
- Fine motor skills with frequent hand and arm movement.
- Moderate twisting and bending.
- Moderate climbing on step stools or platforms
Unusual Environmental Conditions:
- Loud machining environment; exposure to aerospace metals, lubricants, and chemicals.
Required Personal Protective Equipment:
- Safety glasses/shields, appropriate manufacturing closed toed footwear, gloves, or hearing protection may be required or other protective equipment as needed.
- US Citizen or permanent resided.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years manufacturing experience.
- 3 to 5 years of gauge control experience.
- Drawing Interpretation Skills
- Gauge setting or gauge set-up experience.
- Good understanding of ISO1000012-1 / AS9100 industry or customer calibration requirements.
- Good computer skills (excel, word, powerpoint, GAGEpack)
- Solid industrial mathematics knowledge.
- Strong communication skills both in written and verbal form.
- Ability to read technical drawings.
- Ability to set, use, or setup various measuring devices.
- Team Player with a proactive approach to solving problems and improving processes
Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Shipping & Receiving in Alpharetta GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Branford CT
- Purchasing Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- Maintenance Mechanic in Eagan MN
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Electrical Controls Engineer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Material Handler in Waltham MA
- Stockroom Attendant 1st Shift in Gainesville GA
- System Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Inventory Clerk in Los Alamitos CA
- CNC Machinist in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Wiring Technician in Hoschton GA
- Sr Mechanical Engineer in Boston MA
- Customer Support Rep in Los Alamitos CA
- Applications Engineer in Fairburn GA
- Project Manager in Fairburn GA
- NDE Analyst in North Canton OH
- Test Technician-Quality Control in Buford GA
- Press Brake Operator-Night Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Sr Buyers - Medical in Merrimack NH
- Client Services Assistant in Oklahoma City OK
- Administrative Assistant in Norwood MA
- Specimen Technician I in Chantilly VA
- Quality Inspector in Suwanee GA
- Press Brake Operator-Day Shift in Alpharetta GA
- CNC MACHINE OPERATOR – 2nd shift in Central Manchester CT
- Controls Engineer in Covington GA
- Inside Sales Administrative Assistant in Duluth GA
- Electronic Assembler - Soldering Technician in Burnsville MN
- Optical Technician in Franklin MA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Material Handler (Production) 5-22-19 in Westborough MA
- Light Duty - Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Multi-Purpose Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- Equipment Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Sutton MA
- Packaging technician in Sutton MA
- Process Engineer in Fall River MA
- Solderer Level 3 in Nashua NH
- Training Coordinator in Milford MA
- Lead Process and Quality Engineer in Leominster MA
- Process Engineer in Leominster MA
- Systems Tech in Beverly MA
- Specimen Technician I in Norwood MA
- Assembly Specialist II in Golden CO
- Field Service Technician in North Charleston SC
- Press Brake Operator in Suwanee GA
- CNC Maintenance Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- Material Handler (Production) 5-15-19 in Westborough MA
- Brake Press Operator in Duluth GA
- Assembly Tech II 2nd shift in Worcester MA
- 1st Shift Shipper in Newton MA
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Office Support Assistant in Norwood MA
- Lab Assistant I in Memphis TN
- Packaging Assembly in Marlborough MA
- AutoCAD Drafter in Conyers GA
- CNC Machinist in Boylston MA
- HR Generalist in Franklin MA
- Machine Operator in Suwanee GA
- Production Coordinator in Lynn MA
- Assembly Specialist II in Sharpsburg PA
- E&I Technician 1st & 2nd shift in South Brunswick NJ
- Maintenance Mechanic 2nd shift in South Brunswick NJ
- CNC Machinist (Weekend Days) in Milford MA
- QC Inspector in Needham Heights MA
- Lab Associate in Norwood MA
- HR Generalist in Ashland MA
- Quality Engineer in Branford CT
- Value Add Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Pressure Vessel Pre-Fabrication in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Engineer in Bloomington MN
- Reach-Lift Operator in Jefferson GA
- Equipment Operator in Jefferson GA
- Quality Assurance Specialist in Marlborough MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Newnan GA
- Inspection Specialist in Worcester MA
- Development Engineering Tech I in Westborough MA
- Export Coordinator in Newton MA
- NDE Specialist in North Canton OH
- Customer Service in Northborough MA
- Shipper-Receiver in Northborough MA
- Customer Order Analyst in North Canton OH
- Test Technician in Acton MA
- Material Handler in Holliston MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Everett WA
- Test Engineer in Manchester NH
- Second Shift Maintenance Mechanic in Haverhill MA
- Manufacturing Process Specialist - Grinding in North Canton OH
- Field Machine Technician in Suwanee GA
- Electro-Mechanic Technician in Suwanee GA
- CNC Operator (All Shifts) in Ashland MA
- Process Engineer in Olive Branch MS
- Underwriter in Marlborough MA
- Production Supervisor - 2nd shift in Shrewsbury MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Shipper in Waltham MA
- Lab Support Personnel in Memphis TN