Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
The Gauge Technician position is responsible for gauge setup and the maintenance of gauge control process.
- Setup and recall of all gauges and fixtures that require verification or calibration at specific intervals.
- Collaborate with various departments to assess current in-house and external supplier gauging needs for Manufacturing or Inspection.
- Generate purchase requisitions for new or replacement gauges.
- Responsible for the issuance of gauges and the timely updating of gauge status and assigned locations in gauge control software.
- Establish and track calibration intervals, monitoring gauges due for calibration, overdue gauges, and lost/missing gauges. Also responsible to work with Engineering to identify gauging needs for new products or processes.
- Generate monthly recall reports and distribute to manufacturing areas. Work with Manufacturing to improve gauge recall performance.
- Set and verify gauges to documented procedures and/or manufacturer’s recommendations to assure conformance to applicable specifications.
- Train associates in the use of gauges, when required.
- Actively participate in training operators using heat-treating and NDT processes.
- Maintain a Clean and Safe Working Environment. Assess and implement potential improvements of methods to assure safe working conditions.
- Perform tasks as assigned by Supervisor.
- Ability to stand or sit for extended period of time.
- Fine motor skills with frequent hand and arm movement.
- Moderate twisting and bending.
- Moderate climbing on step stools or platforms
Unusual Environmental Conditions:
- Loud machining environment; exposure to aerospace metals, lubricants, and chemicals.
Required Personal Protective Equipment:
- Safety glasses/shields, appropriate manufacturing closed toed footwear, gloves, or hearing protection may be required or other protective equipment as needed.
- US Citizen or permanent resided.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years manufacturing experience.
- 3 to 5 years of gauge control experience.
- Drawing Interpretation Skills
- Gauge setting or gauge set-up experience.
- Good understanding of ISO1000012-1 / AS9100 industry or customer calibration requirements.
- Good computer skills (excel, word, powerpoint, GAGEpack)
- Solid industrial mathematics knowledge.
- Strong communication skills both in written and verbal form.
- Ability to read technical drawings.
- Ability to set, use, or setup various measuring devices.
- Team Player with a proactive approach to solving problems and improving processes
Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Electrical Engineer - Medical Device in Wayzata MN
- Field Applications Engineer in san jose CA
- Test Technician in Chaska MN
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Associate Videographer in Milford MA
- Systems Aeronautical Engineer in Bloomfield CT
- Mechanical Aeronautical Engineer in Bloomfield CT
- NDT Level II in Bloomfield CT
- Quality Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Material Handler (Production) 8-21-19 in Westborough MA
- Electromechanical Assembler in Norwood MA
- Payroll Specialist in Waltham MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Wiring Technician in Duluth GA
- Field Service Specialist in Milford MA
- Welder 2nd Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Shipping-Receiving Clerk in Marlborough MA
- Optical Assembly Technician in Nashua NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in Memphis TN
- Office Manager in Woburn MA
- CNC Polishing Technician in Nashua NH
- Quality Inspector in Kennesaw GA
- Principal Mechanical Engineer in Nashua NH
- Principal Optical Engineer in Nashua NH
- Optician in Nashua NH
- Temp Purchasing Clerk in Marlborough MA
- Assembly-Testing in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Engineer in Memphis TN
- Assembly Technician in Worcester MA
- Material Handler 1st shift in Westborough MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Peabody MA
- Process Quality Engineer in Fall River MA
- Senior Financial Analyst in Lowell MA
- Sr Systems Engineer in Providence RI
- Quality Assurance Engineer in Duluth GA
- Client Services Representative in Cleveland OH
- Material Handler (Production) 8-14-19 in Westborough MA
- Electronic Technician in Memphis TN
- Senior Quality Inspector in Alpharetta GA
- Electronic Assembler III in Alpharetta GA
- Senior Electrical Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Customer Account Specialist in Hopkinton MA
- Electronics Test Tech in Suwanee GA
- Picking - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Power Electronics-Test Lab Technician in lowell MA
- Engineering Support Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Account Representative in Collierville TN
- Customer Service Rep in Flowery Branch GA
- Technical Service Administrator in Milford MA
- Financial Analyst II in Milford MA
- Buyer -Planner in Andover MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Alpharetta GA
- Roll Thread Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Administrative Assistant in Tampa FL
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- Sr. Manufacturing Technician in Littleton MA
- Mechanical Assembler-Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- Structural Designer in Decatur AL
- I&E Designer in Decatur AL
- Fabricator - Weld Cleanup in Lawrenceville GA
- Materials Associate in Marlborough MA
- Tool and Die Maker in Alpharetta GA
- Customer Care Representative in Center Valley PA
- Research Associate in Milford MA
- Project Manager in Mansfield MA
- Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- Material Handler (Production) 8-7-19 in Westborough MA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 2nd shift in Lincoln RI
- Project Manager in MA
- Waterspider in Memphis TN
- Mechanical Inspector in Woburn MA
- Industrial Motor Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Entry Level Product Engineer in Lawrenceville GA
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Logistics Coordinator in Memphis TN
- Service Technician in Duluth GA
- Senior Manager Supply Chain Solutions in Atlanta GA
- AWS Certified MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Field Systems Tech in Beverly MA
- PLC Engineer in Mansfield MA
- Quality Inspector in Methuen MA
- Marketing Transformation Specialist in Milford MA
- Electrical Engineer in MA
- Repair Technician in Minneapolis MN
- Mechanical Designer in Roswell GA
- Engineering documentation Coordinator in Central Manchester CT
- Jr Buyer in Merrimack NH
- Senior Solution Architect - DeltaV in Mansfield MA
- Technology Services Coordinator in Duluth GA
- Systems Qualification Scientist in Milford MA
- HR Admin in Hopkinton MA
- Project Manager in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Inspector in Hopkinton MA
- CNC Machine Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- Assembler IV in Methuen MA
- Field Service Technician in Loganville GA
- Test Technician Supervisor in Tucker GA
- Quality Control Inspector in Methuen MA
- Assembler II in Milford MA
- Chemistry Technician I in Golden CO