We are looking for a Firmware Engineer for a 12-month contract position located in Natick, Ma. As a Firmware Engineer, you will write code enabling our next generation products.
The ideal candidate has strong embedded-level C experience, thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative agile team.
- Participate in all new product development
- Contribute to all phases of the software lifecycle, including requirements analysis, design, implementation, test coordination, release, support, and documentation.
- Leverage knowledge of electrical components, electrical systems/sub-systems, and electrical assemblies to review, evaluate, code and inspect embedded software to ensure adherence to product definition
- 5 years of experience designing and developing with C/C++ in an embedded environment.
- Embedded programming expertise with peripherals/protocols such as: I2C, I2S, SPI, AAC, MP3, RS-232, RS-485, and Bluetooth BLE
- 2 years of experience working with Bluetooth stack
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related field