Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Our client in Ashland is seeking an Electrical Engineer to design, develop, maintain, and document microprocessor-based electronic gas ignition controls in collaboration with a team of multidisciplinary engineers and technicians.
Including, but not limited to:
- Sustaining Engineering activities such as:
- Alternate electrical component identification and qualification.
- Failure root cause analysis of product returns.
- Identify and implement corrective actions.
- New Product Development Engineering activities such as:
- Develop electrical schematics.
- Communicate design intent to printed circuit board (PCB) designers.
- Review printed circuit board (PCB) layouts for errors and omissions.
- Write and/or review functional specifications for technical content and accuracy.
- Develop test plans for execution of functional, endurance, and environmental testing of electronic gas ignition controls.
- Perform timely and accurate documentation reviews via the engineering change order (ECO) process.
- Participate in Design Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (DFMEA) efforts.
- Assist Compliance Engineers with third-party agency approvals (UL, CSA, CE, etc.)
- Develop standard work to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Evaluate and recommend new technologies.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Experience with alternate electrical component identification and qualification.
- Experience with PCB failure root cause analysis.
- Experience with identification and implementation of corrective actions.
- Proficient in electronic hardware design and development.
- Experience with execution of functional, endurance, and environmental testing of electromechanical devices.
- Proven technical writing and documentation skills.
- Able to read and interpret electrical schematics and wiring diagrams.
- Able to interpret Test Data and Specifications.
- Experience with Engineering Change Order (ECO) processes.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of task execution and generate results with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team-based environment.
- Capable of effective time management and prioritization and making progress on multiple concurrent tasks.
- Comfortable with ambiguous project/task definition and able to propose alternative solutions to technical problems.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook software.
- Effective communicator, both orally and in writing.
- Experience with designing for noisy EMI/RFI environments and mitigating electrical noise in circuit board designs.
- Experience with design of low cost, high volume electronic devices.
- Experience with non-OS based system designs.
- Experience designing with 8, 16, and 32-bit micro controllers (Microchip PIC® Microcontrollers or equivalent.)
- Experience with HPQC, SVN, Simulink, and/or PADS Logic.
- Experience with Design Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (DFMEA) techniques.
- Experience with third-party agency approval processes and requirements (UL, CSA, CE, ANSI, IEC, EN 298, etc.)
- Experience in HVAC or Commercial Cooking industries.
- Enterprise Sales Representative in Marlborough MA
- Human Resources Generalist in Marlborough MA
- Assembly Tech in Alpharetta GA
- Hardware Insertion in Alpharetta GA
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Part Time Receptionist in Lowell MA
- Sheet Metal Fabricator in Medway MA
- Warehouse Associate in Lexington MA
- AutoCAD Drafter in Conyers GA
- Assembly Technician in Woburn MA
- Inventory Control Associate in Woburn MA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in MA
- Failure Analysis Engineering Aide in Lincoln RI
- Medical Lab Tech in Norwood MA
- CNC Operator in Norcross GA
- Fabricator-Welder in Norcross GA
- CMM-Mechanical Inspector (1st & 2nd shift) in Woburn MA
- CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Sr. Quality Engineer in Jasper GA
- 3rd Shift QA Technician in Lawrence MA
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Engineering Manager in Bozeman MT
- Systems-Electrical Engineer in Exeter NH
- Receptionist-Sales Support in Bartlett TN
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Solidworks Designer in Concord NH
- Test Technician in Duluth GA
- Salesforce Admin in Norcross GA
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- CAD Designer in Duluth GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- PCB Assembler in Norcross GA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Software Engineer in Bartlett TN
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Welder in Loganville GA
- Inspector in Franklin MA
- Finisher I in Memphis TN
- Administrative Assistant in Maple Grove MN
- Manual Lathe Operator in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Tool Room-Maintenance Supervisor in Atlanta GA
- 1st Shift Shipping Clerk in Manchester NH
- Tool & Die Maker in Atlanta GA
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- Project Manager in MA
- 3rd Shift Extrusion Operator in Manchester NH
- Customer Service Rep in Ashland MA
- SMT Operator - 1st Shift in Burnsville MN
- Senior CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Inspector in Woburn MA
- HR Specialist in Newton MA
- Equipment Installation Technician in Marlborough MA
- Plant Manager in Woburn MA
- Project Manager in Dacula GA
- Purchasing Agent in Dacula GA
- Lead CAD Drafter in Dacula GA
- Buyer in Peabody MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Customer Service Admin in Duluth GA
- CNC Operator in West Deptford NJ
- Engineering Technicians in Andover MA
- 3rd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 1st Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Accounts Payable Financial Assistant in Milford MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- Manufacturing Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Site Quality Manager in Maple Grove MN
- Material Planner in Bartlett TN
- General Laborer in West Deptford NJ
- Senior Electrical Systems Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Receiving Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Assembly Line in Flowery Branch GA
- Maintenance Specialist in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Inspector II - RII in Westborough MA
- Quality Inspector II - EM in Westborough MA
- Quality Control Inspector in Worcester MA
- Marketing Communication Associate in Brooklyn Park MN
- Project Manager in North Charleston SC
- CAD Designer in Arlington TN
- Column Assembler in Milford MA
- Mechanical Assembler (1st Shift) in Ashland MA
- Data Entry Clerk (TN) in Memphis TN
- Crimpers in Alpharetta GA
- Altium Designer in Lawrenceville GA
- Endoscope Technician in Bartlett TN
- SMT Production lead in Milford NH
- Industrial Engineer in Newnan GA
- NDT Inspector III in Central Manchester CT
- Fiber Optic -Cable Assembly 1st Shift in Portsmouth NH
- Fiber Optic - Cable Assembly 2nd shift in Portsmouth NH
- 5 Operating Molders in Hopkinton MA
- Microdeburer A in Milford MA
- Engineering Techs in Merrimack NH
- Belt Fabricator in Suwanee GA
- Customer Service Representative in Suwanee GA
- CNC Operator in Cumming GA
- Equipment Operator (Reach Lift) in Jefferson GA