Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Our client in Ashland is seeking an Electrical Engineer to design, develop, maintain, and document microprocessor-based electronic gas ignition controls in collaboration with a team of multidisciplinary engineers and technicians.
Including, but not limited to:
- Sustaining Engineering activities such as:
- Alternate electrical component identification and qualification.
- Failure root cause analysis of product returns.
- Identify and implement corrective actions.
- New Product Development Engineering activities such as:
- Develop electrical schematics.
- Communicate design intent to printed circuit board (PCB) designers.
- Review printed circuit board (PCB) layouts for errors and omissions.
- Write and/or review functional specifications for technical content and accuracy.
- Develop test plans for execution of functional, endurance, and environmental testing of electronic gas ignition controls.
- Perform timely and accurate documentation reviews via the engineering change order (ECO) process.
- Participate in Design Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (DFMEA) efforts.
- Assist Compliance Engineers with third-party agency approvals (UL, CSA, CE, etc.)
- Develop standard work to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Evaluate and recommend new technologies.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Experience with alternate electrical component identification and qualification.
- Experience with PCB failure root cause analysis.
- Experience with identification and implementation of corrective actions.
- Proficient in electronic hardware design and development.
- Experience with execution of functional, endurance, and environmental testing of electromechanical devices.
- Proven technical writing and documentation skills.
- Able to read and interpret electrical schematics and wiring diagrams.
- Able to interpret Test Data and Specifications.
- Experience with Engineering Change Order (ECO) processes.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of task execution and generate results with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team-based environment.
- Capable of effective time management and prioritization and making progress on multiple concurrent tasks.
- Comfortable with ambiguous project/task definition and able to propose alternative solutions to technical problems.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook software.
- Effective communicator, both orally and in writing.
- Experience with designing for noisy EMI/RFI environments and mitigating electrical noise in circuit board designs.
- Experience with design of low cost, high volume electronic devices.
- Experience with non-OS based system designs.
- Experience designing with 8, 16, and 32-bit micro controllers (Microchip PIC® Microcontrollers or equivalent.)
- Experience with HPQC, SVN, Simulink, and/or PADS Logic.
- Experience with Design Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (DFMEA) techniques.
- Experience with third-party agency approval processes and requirements (UL, CSA, CE, ANSI, IEC, EN 298, etc.)
- Experience in HVAC or Commercial Cooking industries.
- Warehouse Associate in Milford MA
- Embedded Engineer in Ashland MA
- AP Clerk in Hopedale MA
- Production Assistant in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Multi-Craft Day Shift in Gainesville GA
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Electrical Engineer in Littleton MA
- Material Handler in Suwanee GA
- Project Engineer in Sterling MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Sterling MA
- Customer Service Rep in Needham Heights MA
- Receptionist in Alpharetta GA
- Field Service Engineer in Columbia MD
- Outside Account Manager in Brooklyn Park MN
- NDT Level III Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Quality Control Inspector in Cumming GA
- Assembler - Kitter in Milford MA
- Mechanical Drafter in Brooklyn Park MN
- QC Inspector in Bedford MA
- Solidworks Drafter in McBee SC
- IT Recruiter MA in Woburn MA
- Electrical Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Material Handler in Lindon UT
- Manufacturing Engineer in Pendergrass GA
- Customer Care Coordinator in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Facilities Technician in Ashland MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Financial Analyst in Milford MA
- Inventory Controller in Lebanon NH
- Shipper in Plymouth MA
- Sr. Assembly Technician in East Boston MA
- CAD designer in Hudson MA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Safety Engineer in Norcross GA
- Material Handler in Taunton MA
- Manufacturing Supply Chain Clerk in Doraville GA
- Shipping in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Packaging Engineer in Ayer MA
- Manufacturing Lab Technician in Norwood MA
- Maintenance Planner in Gainesville GA
- Engineering Intern in Memphis TN
- Order Processor in Duluth GA
- Planner in Duluth GA
- Depot Repair Technician in Duluth GA
- Receiving Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Deployment Team in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Technical Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- QA Technician in Lawrence MA
- ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Mechanical Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Controls Engineer in Vance AL
- Electrical Design Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Wiring Technician in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Suwanee GA
- HR Director in MA
- CNC Machinist in Contoocook NH
- Sr. Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Shipper- Warehouse Associate (seasonal) in Ashland MA
- Control Panel Power Wirer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Controls Tech in Gainesville GA
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler - Technician in New Brighton MN
- Buyer in Milford NH
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Bench Repair Technician in Cumming GA
- Welder - Sheet metal fabricator in N. Billerica MA
- Program Manager in Saint Petersburg FL
- electro-mechanical assemblers in Merrimack NH
- Standard Fabrication - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Firmware Engineer in Framingham MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Lynn MA
- EM Assembler in Westborough MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Lowell MA
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Packaging Supervisor in Lynn MA
- Technical Writer in Norwell MA
- Accountant in Loganville GA
- Assembly in Buford GA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Production Admin in Duluth GA
- Shift Supervisor in Duluth GA
- Maintenance Mechanic, Class A, 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Industrial Engineer in Loganville GA
- 2nd Shift Shipping Lead in Lynn MA
- Quality Engineer in Clinton MA
- Quality Manager in Dover NH
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Press Brake Operator in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Bedford MA
- Process Engineer in Covington GA
- Refrigeration Technician in Acton MA
- Electrical Technician in Milford MA