Electrical Engineer - Medical Device
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Electrical Engineer - Medical Device
Title:Electrical Engineer - Medical Device
The DAVIS Companies has partnered with a leader in the Medical Device Industry to secure a strong Electrical Engineer to join their team. This role is responsible for new product development including electronic architecture design, detailed circuit design and analysis, prototyping circuits, implementing designs, and discovering innovative solutions to complex problems/systems. Researches and analyzes experimental data, customer design proposals, specifications, and manuals. Ensures compliance with medical device quality management system design controls including risk analyses such as a hazard analysis, DFMEA, etc.
Responsibilities of Electrical Engineer:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Perform detailed electronic design for products used in a wide variety of applications.
- Develop reliable, cost effective, manufacturable electronic products from initial studying of customer requirements through documenting design verification activities.
- Perform circuit analysis, simulations and concept/feasibility design activities.
- Conduct design analysis on components and/or assemblies.
- Create detailed block diagrams & circuit schematics.
- Lead and/or support printed circuit board layout activities.
- Lead and/or support prototype build & test activities.
- Write technical documents such as:
- Design specifications.
- Verification test plans & reports.
- Hazard Analysis and other DHF deliverables.
- Lead and/or support development & integration with mechanical and software engineering.
- Practice good engineering design process; version control, lead design reviews, documented design history, complete projects within budgetary and scheduling goals.
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering; or four plus years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience with the product development process ranging from requirements development, prototyping, verification and product release and experience in medical device design or other regulated industries are preferred.
- Assembly Technician in Buford GA
- Shipper-Receiver in Concord MA
- Welder-6G in Duluth GA
- Electro Mechanical Maintenance Mechanic in Collingswood NJ
- Contracts Administrator in Lowell MA
- Production Specialist - Coordinator in Buford GA
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- Sr Mechanical Engineer in MA
- CNC Programmer in Memphis TN
- Shipping Clerk in Ashland MA
- Equipment Installation Technician in Marlborough MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Swedesboro NJ
- Senior Global Planner in Milford MA
- Civil Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Sr. Mechanical Designer in Decatur AL
- Laboratory Assistant in Tucker GA
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Duluth GA
- Concur System Administrator in Milford MA
- Concur System Support in Milford MA
- Forklift Operator-Picker in Buford GA
- MIG-TIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Specimen Technician I in Tucker GA
- AutoCAD Manager in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Engineer- Entry level in Manchester NH
- Manufacturing Process Engineer in Milford NH
- Temp Optical Operator Assembly Tech in Nashua NH
- Pre-Analytical Assistant I in Tucker GA
- Project Manager in Millington TN
- Customer Service Manager in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Lawrenceville GA
- Production Manager in MA
- Lehr Operator in Vineland NJ
- HR Consultant- Employee Relations in Lowell MA
- Structural Engineer in Decatur AL
- Box Build Solderer in Manchester NH
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- 2nd Shift Equipment Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- Inventory Clerk in Lebanon NH
- CNC Machine Operator in Buford GA
- Quality Manager in Central Manchester CT
- Administrative Assistant in Duluth GA
- Program Manager in Ashland MA
- Maintenance Technician (3rd Shift) in Newnan GA
- Solderer Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Technician (2nd Shift) in Newnan GA
- Maintenance Technician (1st Shift) in Newnan GA
- Sand & Deburr in Norcross GA
- Test Technician in Tucker GA
- Quality Inspector III - EM in Westborough MA
- Development Engineering Tech I in Westborough MA
- I&E Designer in Decatur AL
- Electrical Controls Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- Quality Technician in Walpole MA
- Manual Machinist in Kennesaw GA
- Manufacturing Enginner in Laconia NH
- AutoCAD Drafter in Conyers GA
- Switcher in St Paul MN
- Mechanical Assembler in Buford GA
- Material Handler in Gainesville GA
- Tech IV in New York NY
- Assembly Technicians in Gainesville GA
- Quality Control Inspector in Methuen MA
- Stockroom- 3rd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Stockroom- 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- Quality Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Electrical Controls engineer in South Brunswick NJ
- Embedded Software Engineer in Milford MA
- Electronics Test Tech in Suwanee GA
- Quality Technician in Anoka MN
- Failure Analysis Engineering Tech in Lincoln RI
- 2nd Shift Maintenance Supervisor in Newnan GA
- Shipping-Receiving Clerk in Buford GA
- WasteWater Technician (2nd Shift) in Buffalo NY
- Mechanical Engineer in Decatur AL
- Maintenance Mechanic in Memphis TN
- Shipping and Receiving in Indianapolis IN
- Shipper-Receiver in Marlborough MA
- Validation Engineer in Chaska MN
- Feeder Setup Tech (1st Shift) in Westford MA
- AOI Inspector- 2nd Shift in Westford MA
- Sr. Manufacturing Technician in Littleton MA
- Database Engineer in Ayer MA
- Mechanical Techician in Duncan SC
- Electrical Technician in Duncan SC
- Applications Engineer in Duncan SC
- Business Analyst I in Everett MA
- Accounting Manager in Acton MA
- Customer Service Rep in Ashland MA
- Lab Technician in Taunton MA
- Unit Manager in Newnan GA
- Order Puller in Suwanee GA
- UX Designer in Milford MA
- Packager II in Memphis TN
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Senior Systems Administrator - REMOTE in Boston MA
- Print Production Specialist in Louisville KY