Design Assurance Engineer
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Design Assurance Engineer
Title:Design Assurance Engineer
The primary purpose of this job is to support new product development to ensure that the desired design performance is achieved meeting the applicable medical device FDA/European regulatory requirements and companies Policies & Procedures. The Design Assurance Engineer will ensure a successful transfer of newly developed product to production, while supporting design phases concept through launch.
- Adheres to all safety and quality requirements including, but not limited to: Quality Management Systems (QMS), Environmental Management Systems (EMS), U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, Company policies and operating procedures, and other regulatory requirements.
- As a quality Core Team member, actively participates in development project teams. Performs quality/reliability engineering activities to ensure that the design/development procedures, design controls, supplier controls and test requirements are fulfilled. Builds consensus where appropriate.
- Leads Risk Management (ISO 14971) activities. May leads cross functional teams in planning, analyses (DFMEA, FTA, Risk/Benefit) and mitigations. Maintains risk management file for the life of the device.
- Generates and/or reviews related project deliverables such as: design verification and design validation protocols and reports as well as process validation protocols and reports. Coordinates with R&D in the review of technical documentation.
- Works with Product Development Manufacturing Engineering in the development of test fixtures, develop production acceptance criteria and test methodology.
- Coordinates sourced item qualification activities and supports supplier risk management initiatives. Conducts Independent review of DHF and Technical files, provides technical standards interpretation, and determines appropriate statistical methods, including sample size determination.
- Provides support in conducting root cause analyses, preparation of CAPA and Distributed Product Risk Assessment. Draft and update SOPs as required.
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field required. Master's Degree preferred.
- Minimum Experience: 5-7 years of experience.
- Specialized Knowledge:
- Practical knowledge of FDA Quality System Regulations, ISO 13485 and Medical
- Device Directive.
- Practical knowledge of ISO 14971, and related standards
- General familiarity with industry best practices in development, testing and manufacturing processes.
- Experience in interpreting design schematics and drawings.
- Preferred experience with FDA and European regulated medical devices
- Skilled in statistical methods e.g. ANOVA, SPC, test sample size selection plans, Gauge R&R, and DOE.
- Demonstrated proficiency utilizing quality lean sigma tools (e.g. Root Cause
- Analysis, QFD, Ishikawa, Kepner-Tregoe).
- Experience in establishing and implementing quality metrics for product development.
- Accountant in Loganville GA
- Production Admin in Duluth GA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Maintenance Mechanic, Class A, 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Production Supervisor - 2nd shift in Worcester MA
- 2nd Shift Shipping Lead in Lynn MA
- Quality Engineer in Clinton MA
- Quality Document Specialist in Loganville GA
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Refrigeration Technician in Acton MA
- Electrical Technician in Milford MA
- Production Control Planner in Central Manchester CT
- Documentation Control Specialist in Maple Grove MN
- Test Technician in Natick MA
- Clinical Data Manager in Boston MA
- Programmer in Contoocook NH
- Technical Accounting Manager in Billerica MA
- Fabricator in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Inspector II - EM in Westborough MA
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Sr iOS engineer in Boston MA
- Lab Processing Clerk in Norwood MA
- Administrative Assistant in Milford MA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in Norwood MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Microdeburrer in Milford MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Maple Grove MN
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Sr Director Engineering in Alhambra CA
- Lean Manager-Continuous Improvement Manager in Milford NH
- Assembly Line in Flowery Branch GA
- Final Inspectors in Central Manchester CT
- Production Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Punch Press Programmer in Duluth GA
- Inventory Clerk in Acton MA
- Column Assembler in Milford MA
- Buyer in Woburn MA
- Systems Development Co-op in Milford MA
- Design Assurance Quality Engineer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Receiving Inspection Specialist in Worcester MA
- Project Engineer in Fairburn GA
- Supply Chain Associate in Worcester MA
- EM Assembler III in Westboro MA
- Training Coordinator in Ashland MA
- Electromechanical Assembler in Norwood MA
- Inside Sales Customer Support Representative in Alpharetta GA
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- SI Assembler II in Nashua NH
- Service Delivery Manager in Minneapolis MN
- Post SMT Assembler in Westford MA
- Mechanical Assembler - 2nd Shift in Ashland MA
- Mechanical -Manufacturing Engineer in Woburn MA
- Lead Packaging Technician in Sutton MA
- Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Account Manager MA in Marlborough MA
- Regional Account Executive MA in Marlborough MA
- Senior Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Recruiter MN in Minneapolis MN
- Recruiter GA in Suwanee GA
- Recruiter NJ in Vineland NJ
- Recruiter NH in Nashua NH
- Senior Recruiter MN in Minneapolis MN
- Order Picker in Brooklyn Park MN
- Senior Recruiter GA in Suwanee GA
- Senior Recruiter NJ in Vineland NJ
- Senior Recruiter NH in Nashua NH
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Materials and Production Planner in Tucker GA
- Regional Account Executive MN in Minneapolis MN
- Regional Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Regional Account Executive NJ in Vineland NJ
- Regional Account Executive NH in Nashua NH
- Account Manager MN in Minneapolis MN
- Account Manager GA in Suwanee GA
- Account Manager NJ in Vineland NJ
- Account Manager NH in Nashua NH
- Instrument Assembler II in Eden Prairie MN
- Material Handler in Marlborough MA
- Program Manager MA in Marlborough MA
- Program Manager Suwanee GA in Suwanee GA
- Program Manager NH in Nashua NH
- Panel Builder in Duluth GA
- Sales Administrative Assistant in Lawrenceville GA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Logistics Coordinator-Analyst in West Harrison NY
- Datron Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Drafter in Pendergrass GA
- Machine Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Lawrenceville GA
- NC Programmer in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Sterling MA
- Electrical Assembler in Sterling MA
- Fabrication Technician in Sterling MA
- Shipping & Receiving Technician in Sterling MA
- Research Engineering Co-Op Spring 2019 in Milford MA