We are looking for a Configuration Analyst to join our client in Framingham, Ma on a long term contract.
This talented individual will guide and support the Product Development teams on the creation, release to manufacturing, and change management of product data. In this role, you will participate on Product Development teams to facilitate the creation of new data, initiate data extension into SAP, analyze requested product design changes for accuracy and completeness. You will determine the effect on end product design data and prepare Engineering Change Notice (ECN) process documentation while ensuring adherence to configuration management (CM) procedures and policies. You will own and manage the ECN process phase of change documentation, approval, manufacturing implementation, auditing, and completion. You will prepare and present reports, including status of open ECN's, while identifying continuous improvement opportunities to the ECN process to reduce cycle time and improve quality.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- Engineering Change Management knowledge
- Understands Change Review Boards (CRB) and problem reports
- Knowledge and familiarity with MRP Systems (SAP, Oracle, Agile)
- Knowledge and familiarity with PLM systems (windchill, ematrix, metaphase, ERP)
- Understand ECN; change implementation and the manufacturing impact
- Comfortable working independently and able to meet committed deadlines through successful time-management.
- Attention to detail and Comfortable managing sub contracting
- Experience building projects, creating documentation, changing specs of products
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related focus
- 3 years industry exposure (less years of experience is accepted if you have ICM or CM2 certification-this is a significant plus!)
- Knowledge or familiar with MRP Systems (SAP, Oracle, JDE)
- Experience working for larger corporations is a plus