Commissioning Support Engineer
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Commissioning Support Engineer
Title:Commissioning Support Engineer
Commissioning Support Engineer
Our client is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Installation Support team for a project located in South Carolina. The Commissioning Support Engineer is responsible for programming, debugging , commissioning, and supporting automation software systems. This involves on site commissioning, run off testing, and production testing. This position is responsible for training customers on systems through onsite instruction and hands on training. In addition, the Commissioning Support Engineer is responsible for providing overall technical support to other on site employees relating to our technologies.
Responsibilities of the Commissioning Support Engineer
- Participate in system commissioning and run off testing at site. This involves deploying the software system, ensuring the functionality meets design requirements and reaches a functioning state. This includes liaising with other employees, contractors, and customers to identify and resolve inefficiencies.
- Responsible for production testing at site to verify performance and reliability of the system. This involves communicating with Project Managers to address concerns and receive system satisfaction and acceptance. Systems and components include Gantry robots, conveyors, EMS, and other automation technologies.
- Provide technical system support to customers prior to customer support hand off.
- Documentation and reporting on commissioning and start up progress
- Working with the software leads, make minor changes to PLC logic, program devices, and back-up any code to the network.
- Assume the duties and responsibilities of the Site Commissioning Manager during absences, vacation, etc. or as mandated from time to time.
- Act as a main point of contact for the on-site system commissioning and testing.
- Communicate technical issues from Grimsby/Ulvila/Norcross to/from customer site.
- Participate in on-site meetings and discussions
- Act as communications link between customer subcontractors and vendors.
Requirements of the Commissioning Support Engineer
- Dedicated to Health & Safety in the workplace.
- Post-secondary diploma or degree specializing in Software Engineering, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated experience working in system integration in an industrial/engineering/automation industry in a development and integration capacity.
- PLC and Motion Control programming, testing, commissioning and debugging experience.
- Varying degrees of knowledge are required in the following areas: PLC (Allen Bradley or other), Bosch Rextroth motion controller, Wonderware InTouch, AS-I safety (Bihl & Wiedemann), Ethernet (Sercos) and Industrial Networking.
- Excellent hands on troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision.
- Excellent time management, communication, leadership, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to think creatively and critically.
- Attention to quality.
- Refrigeration Technician in Acton MA
- Production Control Planner in Central Manchester CT
- Documentation Control Specialist in Maple Grove MN
- Test Technician in Natick MA
- Programmer in Contoocook NH
- Technical Accounting Manager in Billerica MA
- Fabricator in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Inspector II - EM in Westborough MA
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Sr iOS engineer in Boston MA
- Lab Processing Clerk in Norwood MA
- Administrative Assistant in Milford MA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in Norwood MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Microdeburrer in Milford MA
- Administrative Assistant in Suwanee GA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Maple Grove MN
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Sr Director Engineering in Alhambra CA
- Lean Manager-Continuous Improvement Manager in Milford NH
- Assembly Line in Flowery Branch GA
- Crimpers in Alpharetta GA
- Assembler Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Final Inspectors in Central Manchester CT
- Production Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Punch Press Programmer in Duluth GA
- Inventory Clerk in Acton MA
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Column Assembler in Milford MA
- Buyer in Woburn MA
- Systems Development Co-op in Milford MA
- Design Assurance Quality Engineer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Receiving Inspection Specialist in Worcester MA
- Project Engineer in Fairburn GA
- Supply Chain Associate in Worcester MA
- EM Assembler III in Westboro MA
- Training Coordinator in Ashland MA
- Electromechanical Assembler in Norwood MA
- Inside Sales Customer Support Representative in Alpharetta GA
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- SI Assembler II in Nashua NH
- Service Delivery Manager in Minneapolis MN
- Design Engineer in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Assembler - 2nd Shift in Ashland MA
- Mechanical -Manufacturing Engineer in Woburn MA
- Lead Packaging Technician in Sutton MA
- Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Account Manager MA in Marlborough MA
- Regional Account Executive MA in Marlborough MA
- Senior Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Recruiter MN in Minneapolis MN
- Recruiter GA in Suwanee GA
- Recruiter NJ in Vineland NJ
- Recruiter NH in Nashua NH
- Senior Recruiter MN in Minneapolis MN
- Order Picker in Brooklyn Park MN
- Senior Recruiter GA in Suwanee GA
- Senior Recruiter NJ in Vineland NJ
- Senior Recruiter NH in Nashua NH
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Materials and Production Planner in Tucker GA
- Regional Account Executive MN in Minneapolis MN
- Regional Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Regional Account Executive NJ in Vineland NJ
- Regional Account Executive NH in Nashua NH
- Account Manager MN in Minneapolis MN
- Account Manager GA in Suwanee GA
- Account Manager NJ in Vineland NJ
- Account Manager NH in Nashua NH
- Instrument Assembler II in Eden Prairie MN
- Material Handler in Marlborough MA
- Program Manager MA in Marlborough MA
- Program Manager Suwanee GA in Suwanee GA
- Program Manager NH in Nashua NH
- Panel Builder in Duluth GA
- Sales Administrative Assistant in Lawrenceville GA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Logistics Coordinator-Analyst in West Harrison NY
- Datron Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Drafter in Pendergrass GA
- Machine Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Lawrenceville GA
- NC Programmer in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Sterling MA
- Electrical Assembler in Sterling MA
- Fabrication Technician in Sterling MA
- Shipping & Receiving Technician in Sterling MA
- Research Engineering Co-Op Spring 2019 in Milford MA
- Chemistry - Separations Co-op Spring 2019 in Milford MA
- Mechanical Engineering Co-op Spring 2019 in Milford MA
- CNC Machinist in West Bridgewater MA
- Electrical Wirer II in N. Billerica MA
- Chemical Engineering Co-op in Milford MA
- Software Engineering Co-op Spring 2019 in Milford MA
- Quality Manager in Norcross GA