International Trade Compliance
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
International Trade Compliance
Title:International Trade Compliance
Seeking a 5+ year International Trade Compliance professional for an opening based in Ashland, MA with top manufacturing company. This is a long-term contract position with the possibility to go permanent for the right candidate. Mon-Fri. Drug and Background Check required.
This individual will support 2 separate divisions in the following areas;
- Responsible for classifying assemblies and components according to the Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) and reviewing classifications accordingly.
- Work with the Engineering and Supply Chain departments on both HTS and Export Control Classification Number (ECCN) product classification determinations.
- Work with import brokers and carriers to ensure accurate and timely import clearance.
- Resolve discrepancies in documentation with suppliers and customs.
- Responsible for compliance with all applicable import regulations.
Export Screening & Sanctions
- Actively support the order/quotation screening process by assisting customers, sales force, proposals and customer service personnel.
- Assessing and resolving screening hits (e.g., Specially Designated Nationals).
- Develop and implement an audit process to ensure compliance with screening requirements
NAFTA & Other Free Trade Agreements
- Responsible for qualification of assemblies and components according to the free trade agreement rules.
- Work with internal departments to obtain supplier’s certificates and affidavits for proper qualification, including country of origin.
- Assist with documentation/certificates for custom projects and certificates for selected customers.
Policies & Procedures
- Assist in the development and maintenance of ITC policies and procedures.
- Responsible for trade compliance training programs including new hire training.
- Conduct self-assessments in accordance with internal policies and implement corrective actions identified.
Record keeping & Audit
- Responsible for ensuring that all regulatory record keeping requirements are met.
- Assist in coordination and implementation of periodic audits of company records for compliance with applicable regulation.
- Archive documents.
Education and Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree highly preferred
- 5-10 years experience in Trade Compliance
- Proficient using MS Office suite; Advanced Excel a plus
- Experience determining “substantial transformation”
- Comprehensive understanding of “incoterms 2010”
- Experience interpreting foreign customs requirements, e.g., Saudi Arabia, UAE
- Experience using ERP applications (JDE)
- Experience using ACE (automated customs environment)
- Highly organized and strong with multitasking
- Electrical Assembly Technician in Norcross GA
- Assembly Technician in Worcester MA
- EM Assembler II (2nd Shift) in Westboro MA
- SMT Operator III in Westboro MA
- Material Handler (Production) 10-23-19 in Westborough MA
- Product Design Engineer in St. Pauls NC
- Test Technician Supervisor in Tucker GA
- Refurbish Technician in Norcross GA
- Controls Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Taunton MA
- Material Handler in MA
- Administrative Assistant in Hopkinton MA
- 2nd shift CNC Lathe Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Engineer in Memphis TN
- Test Technician in Natick MA
- Administrative Assistant in Milford MA
- Customer Service Representative in Cottage Grove MN
- RMA Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Android Software Engineer in Fort Worth TX
- Principal Systems Engineer in Eden Prairie MN
- Machinist - 2nd Shift in Newton MA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Mobile AL
- Manufacturing Engineer I in Memphis TN
- Machine Operator in Salem NH
- Sr Engineer II in Elkton MD
- Systems Engineer in Cambridge MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Somersworth NH
- Lab Assistant I in Mobile AL
- Senior Accountant in Lowell MA
- Mechanical Design Project Lead in Duncan SC
- CAD Drafter in Cumming GA
- Graphic Designer in DULUTH GA
- Warehouse Associate in DULUTH GA
- Receiving-Packaging Tech in Memphis TN
- Accounts Payable Coordinator in Milford MA
- Production Tech in Marlborough MA
- Sr Technician in Manchester NH
- Welder-MIG-TIG in Alpharetta GA
- AWS Certified MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Production Control Planner in Newton MA
- Material Handler (Production) 10-17-19 in Westborough MA
- Sr Mechanical Inspector in Bedford MA
- Finisher in Memphis TN
- Medical Technician in Warner Robins GA
- Sr Accounting Manager in Concord NH
- 2nd Shift Equipment Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- Accounts Recievable Clerk in Gainesville GA
- Accounts Payable Clerk in Gainesville GA
- Accounts Payable Admin in Lowell MA
- Assembly Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- Desktop Support Technician in Merrimack NH
- Quality Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Quality-Weld Inspector in Duluth GA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Memphis TN
- Production Mechanic in Memphis TN
- Equipment Operator 3rd Shift in Jefferson GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Waltham MA
- 3rd Shift Braid Operator in Manchester NH
- Design Engineer in Spartanburg SC
- Deburrer in Plymouth MA
- Controller in Memphis TN
- Validation Engineer in Fall River MA
- Material Coordinator in Westborough MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Boylston MA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Maintenance Manager in Hayward CA
- Grinding Machine Operator in Los Alamitos CA
- Fabricator - Weld Cleanup in Lawrenceville GA
- Industrial Engineer in Chaska MN
- Electrical Test Technician in Waltham MA
- Quality Engineer in Bloomington MN
- Order Puller 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Documentation Specialist-Tech Writer in Natick MA
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Site Quality Manager in Maple Grove MN
- Sr Design Electrical Engineer in Bedford MA
- Data Entry in Memphis TN
- EM Assembler in Malborough MA
- Supplier Compliance Analyst in Newnan GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Taunton MA
- Production Inspector in Nashua NH
- Manufacturing Engineer in MA
- Software Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Medical Technologist in Mobil AL
- Service Center Rep in Tampa FL
- Synthesis Operator, 1st Shift in Taunton MA
- Forklift Driver-2nd Shift in Dahlonega GA
- Systems Tech II in MA
- Depot Repair Tech in Duluth GA
- Polisher in Plymouth MA
- MDR Project Manager in Maple Grove MN
- Roller Flex Operator - 1st shift in Lebanon NH
- Roller Polisher- 3rd shift in Lebanon NH
- Grind Operator- 3rd shift in Lebanon NH
- Senior Systems Engineer in Merrimack NH
- Customer Service Admin in Duluth GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Sr. Systems Engineer in Marlborough MA
- TIG-Pipe Welder in Flowery Branch GA