International Trade Compliance
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
International Trade Compliance
Title:International Trade Compliance
Seeking a 5+ year International Trade Compliance professional for an opening based in Ashland, MA with top manufacturing company. This is a long-term contract position with the possibility to go permanent for the right candidate. Mon-Fri. Drug and Background Check required.
This individual will support 2 separate divisions in the following areas;
- Responsible for classifying assemblies and components according to the Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) and reviewing classifications accordingly.
- Work with the Engineering and Supply Chain departments on both HTS and Export Control Classification Number (ECCN) product classification determinations.
- Work with import brokers and carriers to ensure accurate and timely import clearance.
- Resolve discrepancies in documentation with suppliers and customs.
- Responsible for compliance with all applicable import regulations.
Export Screening & Sanctions
- Actively support the order/quotation screening process by assisting customers, sales force, proposals and customer service personnel.
- Assessing and resolving screening hits (e.g., Specially Designated Nationals).
- Develop and implement an audit process to ensure compliance with screening requirements
NAFTA & Other Free Trade Agreements
- Responsible for qualification of assemblies and components according to the free trade agreement rules.
- Work with internal departments to obtain supplier’s certificates and affidavits for proper qualification, including country of origin.
- Assist with documentation/certificates for custom projects and certificates for selected customers.
Policies & Procedures
- Assist in the development and maintenance of ITC policies and procedures.
- Responsible for trade compliance training programs including new hire training.
- Conduct self-assessments in accordance with internal policies and implement corrective actions identified.
Record keeping & Audit
- Responsible for ensuring that all regulatory record keeping requirements are met.
- Assist in coordination and implementation of periodic audits of company records for compliance with applicable regulation.
- Archive documents.
Education and Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree highly preferred
- 5-10 years experience in Trade Compliance
- Proficient using MS Office suite; Advanced Excel a plus
- Experience determining “substantial transformation”
- Comprehensive understanding of “incoterms 2010”
- Experience interpreting foreign customs requirements, e.g., Saudi Arabia, UAE
- Experience using ERP applications (JDE)
- Experience using ACE (automated customs environment)
- Highly organized and strong with multitasking
- Office Data Entry Assistant in Collingswood NJ
- Regulatory Affairs Manager in Lancaster NH
- Shipper-Reciever in Walpole MA
- Inventory Control Analyst in Duluth GA
- Customer Support Specialist in Alpharetta GA
- Associate OneSource Service Support Specialist in Spring House PA
- Associate OneSouce Service Support Specialist in West Point PA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Engineering Manager in Flowery Branch GA
- OQ Administrator in Auburn MA
- 2nd shift Respool Operator in Manchester NH
- 2nd Shift Extrusion Operator in Manchester NH
- Assembly Technician- 1st in Alpharetta GA
- Solderer Technician- 2nd in Alpharetta GA
- Solderer Technician- 1st in Alpharetta GA
- Document Control Specialist in Decatur AL
- Inventory Control Specialist in Norwood MA
- Customer Service Representative in Marlborough MA
- Warehouse Associate in Alpharetta GA
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic in Swedesboro NH
- Enterprise Data Warehouse Architect in Burlington MA
- HR Generalist in Wallingford CT
- Maintenance Mechanic in Franklin MA
- Quality Tech in Lakeland FL
- Machine Operator in Duluth GA
- Micro Solder Repair Technician in Norcross GA
- Senior Manufacturing Quality Engineer in West Boylston MA
- Technical Recruiter - Manchester in Manchester NH
- Sr Manufacturing Tech 2nd shift in Shelton CT
- Technical Recruiter - Suwanee in Suwanee GA
- General Help in Peabody MA
- EM Assembler II in Westborough MA
- EM Assembler I in Westborough MA
- Account Manager in Franklin MA
- Stockroom- 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- 2nd Shift Welding Lead-Supervisor in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Compliance Specialist in Cordova TN
- Sr. Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Plant Cost Controller in Hudson MA
- EM Assembler in Walpole MA
- Continuous Improvement Leader in Newnan GA
- EM Assembler II in Westborough MA
- Material Handler-Stockroom 1st shift in Westborough MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Millville NJ
- 3rd Shift Turn Mill Machinist in Gainesville GA
- Mechanical Assembler (Clean Agent) in Ashland MA
- 3rd Shift Router Machinist in Gainesville GA
- Mechanical Engineer II in MA
- EM Assembler III-IV in Westboro MA
- Director of Operations in Suwanee GA
- Purchasing & Quoting Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- Mfg Process Engineer in Central Manchester CT
- Maintenance Mechanic in Swedesboro NJ
- CNC Programmer in Kennesaw GA
- Manual Machinist in Kennesaw GA
- Technical Product Trainer in Danvers MA
- Machine Operator - 3rd Shift in Newton MA
- Personal Assistant in Needham Heights MA
- Machine Shop Team Lead in Flowery Branch GA
- Material Handler 2nd Shift in Duluth GA
- Structural Designer in Decatur AL
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Client Services Advisor in Alpharetta GA
- Buyer in Duluth GA
- CNC Machinist-Operator - 2nd Shift in Kennesaw GA
- CNC Machinist-Operator in Kennesaw GA
- Document Control Specialist in Wayland MA
- Principal Electro-Optical Tech in Eagleville PA
- Mechanic in Denver CO
- E&I Technician - 3rd shift 11p-7a in South Brunswick NJ
- Accounts Payable Clerk in Flowery Branch GA
- Design Engineer in Newnan GA
- Robotics Engineer in Memphis TN
- Chief Inspector 1st-2nd shift in Rochester NH
- Electronic Assembler in Vineland NJ
- Finishing Technician in Needham Heights MA
- Customer Service Representative in Cottage Grove MN
- Director of Engineering in New Hudson MI
- Packaging Assembler in Plymouth MA
- CAD Drafter in Dahlonega GA
- Project Manager in Suwanee GA
- Packager II in Memphis TN
- Electronic Assembly Support in Alpharetta GA
- Sr Controls Engineer in MA
- Quality Engineer in Sturbridge MA
- Inspection Specialist in West Boylston MA
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Duluth GA
- Machine Operator - 2nd Shift in Newton MA
- Systems Engineer in Bedford MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Hopkinton MA
- Material Handler in Westford MA
- Quality Engineer in Cambridge MA
- Optical Coatings Engineer in Nashua NH
- Customer Accounts Specialist in Marlborough MA
- Civil Engineer II in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Manager in Highland Heights OH
- Documentation Specialist in Warwick RI
- SMT Operator III in Westboro MA
- Accounting Assistant in Worcester MA
- Field Service Engineer in North Billerica MA