Data Entry Clerk (TN)
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Data Entry Clerk (TN)
Title:Data Entry Clerk (TN)
Perform data entry and customer service related tasks in a fast-paced environment in support of clinical testing performed in Oxford Diagnostic Laboratories.
- Enters sample collection information and patient demographic information into the Orchard Harvest LIS.
- Participates in the verification of data entry accuracy by checking each requisition against data entered in Orchard Harvest LIS and logs and corrects errors found.
- Scans laboratory requisitions into the Orchard Harvest LIS and assures completeness of scanning process.
- Files requisitions by date entered for proper storage.
- May assist in organizing requisitions for storage and overseeing rotation of records for shredding.
- Contributes to the oversight of database changes in the Harvest LIS in support of new providers and locations
- Ensures completion of all daily work in the data entry process, included quality control checks.
- Keeps work area neat and organized.
- Follows all company safety policies & other safety precautions within work area.
- Regular attendance and timeliness are essential.
- HS diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience as a Medical Transcriptionist is strongly preferred.
- One year previous work experience in customer service and data entry functions.
- Strong attention to detail and focus required.
- Documented typing speed of at least 50 wpm with extraordinary accuracy.
- Work requires the analytical skills to collect information from diverse sources.
- Ability to discern alpha numeric data accurately and identify when there are discrepancies.
- Desire to investigate problems and thrives on finding solutions.
- Work requires familiarity with computers; specifically use of Microsoft™ Windows and Microsoft Office software.
- Work requires the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing and provide empathy in difficult interpersonal situations.
- Ability to follow directions and procedures without deviation.
- Positive team oriented attitude and flexibility.
- Ability to work Tuesday through Saturday 7am to 3:30pm and overtime when needed.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while meeting specific production based goals.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 80% of the time.
- Occasionally moves about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Job requires employee to sit for extended periods of time without being able to leave the work area.
- Quality Control Inspector in Brooklyn Park MN
- Entry-Level Maintenance Mechanic 2nd shift in Worcester MA
- Desktop Support in Suwanee GA
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Inventory and Material Control Associate in Duluth GA
- Wire Processing Machine Operator in Brooklyn Park MN
- Technician in Cambridge MA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Quality Tech in Norcross GA
- Quality Inspector in Manchester NH
- Configuration Analyst in Framingham MA
- Maintenance Planner in Gainesville GA
- Lab Support Personnel in Memphis TN
- Principal Process Design & Development Engineer in North Canton OH
- MFG - process Engineer Automation Test Tech QA Engineer Material Planner in Manchester NH
- FPGA Designer - Firmware Development Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- Electro - Mechanical Assembler in Maple Grove MN
- Precision Optical & Mechanical Inspector in Merrimack NH
- Technical Recruiter in Marlborough MA
- Sr. Software Engineer in Norwood MA
- Crimpers in Alpharetta GA
- Process Engineer in Covington GA
- Quality Inspection Technician in Wilmington MA
- Quality Engineer in Laconia NH
- AP- AR Specialist in Boylston MA
- Control Panel Power Wirer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Electrical Tester in Brooklyn Park MN
- Project Manager in Marlborough MA
- Talent Acquisition Manager in Marlborough MA
- Lean-FEM Coordinator in Doraville GA
- Instrument Assembler II in Eden Prairie MN
- Quality Engineer in Gainesville GA
- CAD Drafter in Ball Ground GA
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Quality Technician in Gainesville GA
- CNC Lathe Machinist in Boylston MA
- Assembly Test Tech in Marlborough MA
- RMA Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Stockroom Attendant in Gainesville GA
- Inventory Control in Duluth GA
- Product Design Engineer in Milford NH
- Process Engineer- Metallurgist in Milford NH
- Quality Inspector in Memphis TN
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Chaska MN
- Warehouse - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Modular Assembly - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Fabrication - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Manufacturing Tech (Entry Level- Skilled) in Ayer MA
- Office Manager in Huntsville AL
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Norcross GA
- Digital Product Manager in Suwanee GA
- Customer Service Representative in Leominister MA
- Electrical Engineer in Lowell MA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Woodbury MN
- QC Inspector in Manchester NH
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Technician in Lithonia GA
- Lead Machine Operator - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Office Manager in Lexington MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Hoschton GA
- Assembler II in Milford MA
- Microdeburer in Milford MA
- Machine Operator in Hoschton GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Lowell MA
- Maintenance Technician in Hoschton GA
- Accounting-Administrative Support in Duluth GA
- Buyer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Assembler in Golden Valley MN
- Technical Recruiter in Suwanee GA
- Quality Coordinator in Mansfield MA
- Tooling Engineer in Newnan GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Burnsville MN
- E&I - Maintenance Technician in Lithonia GA
- Wiring Technician in Hoschton GA
- Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Technical Recruiter in Marlborough MA
- Maintenance Tech in Lawrenceville GA
- Process Operator in Franklin MA
- Engineering Intern in Memphis TN
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- Wire Harness Assembler in Brooklyn Park MN
- Manufacturing Technician in Burlington MA
- Production Control Associate in Cumming GA
- Quality Engineer in Duluth GA
- Structural Engineer in Ball Ground GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Laconia NH
- Manufacturing Engineer in Tucker GA
- Senior Document Control Specialist in Cambridge MA
- Lead Mechanical Engineer in Fort Worth TX
- Industrial Seamstress in Suwanee GA
- Sr Test Engineer in Bedford MA
- Operator- Assembly Tech in Central Manchester CT
- Warehouse Shipping & Receiving Lead in Olive Branch MS
- Mechanical Assembler - 1st Shift in Ashland MA
- Manufacturing Engineer-Contract in Charlton MA
- Technical Recruiter-Program Manager - MN in Minneapolis MN
- Software Engineer in Cambridge MA