Customer Support Rep
Customer Support Rep
Develop and maintain positive customer relations and coordinate with various functions within the company to (1) provide world class customer service to our commercial airline, engine overhaul, and global military facilities, (2) maintain or grow existing business, and (3) ensure Companies best interest and policies are upheld. This position has authority to substantially affect the relationship between the company and a customer, either from a financial standpoint, a service standpoint, or product standpoint. Essential part of working with Interested Parties, which may include customers, suppliers, regulatory agencies, to address risk and opportunities associated with the organizations context and objectives.
- Ensure Customer Master File is accurate for assigned accounts; understand Customers purchasing methods; ensure responsive and accurate order fulfillment; identify system / process improvement needed.
- Provide prompt replies to quotation requests, order inquiries and complaints.
- Develop internal service plan aligned with Sales strategy by recommending and implementing support tactics tailored to Customers business.
- Support Sales during contract negotiation by reviewing proposals and terms, and coordinating internal positions thereto.
- Monitor ongoing compliance to contract terms and recommend corrective actions, where required.
- Attend Trade Shows, which includes travel, input and planning. Visit customer facilities with program managers and sales representatives providing representation of the Company
- Act as resource for Customer Service team by providing guidance and training to team members, were applicable.
- Review documentation from Customs brokers and freight forwarders to ensure company instructions are being followed and shipments are delivered in a timely fashion.
Indicate % of Problem solving Description
20% Patterned. Similar situations requiring solution by the discriminating choice between known alternatives.
Example: Bearing repair standard quotes, pricing, turn time requests.
65% Interpolative. Differing situations requiring search for solutions within area of learned things.
Example: Contract review of incoming purchase orders, Government contract compliance. Import issues including classification of munitions items and establishing appropriate processes.
15% Adaptive. Situations constantly requiring adaptation or development of new solutions through analytical, interpretative, evaluative, creative and innovative thinking
Example: Diffusion and resolution of escalated customer issues.
0% Uncharted. Novel and path finding situations requiring the development of new concepts and imaginative solutions for which there are no precedents.