Shift Days: Monday - Friday
Shift Hours: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
The purpose of this position is to help ensure complete customer satisfaction by providing first level non-technical and basic technical support to customers contacting OneSource Support Services via telephone, email, portal or other electronic system.
Identify & Respond to Customer Inquiries. Acknowledge the customer, determine the nature of the call and provide a customer focused first point of contact to answer customer inquiries, establish service calls, or refer customers to other service professionals in a way that demonstrates a commitment to total customer satisfaction. Initiate outgoing calls focused on requesting and expediting requests for service and scheduling of activities with other Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM), Third Party Vendors (TPV) or Independent Service Provider (ISP). Coordinate with Enterprise Purchasing for all contract or Spot Buy Purchase Orders On a daily basis, the Enterprise Support Services Specialist will provide the following services to customers:
General Customer Inquiries:
- As necessary, refer customer to the correct internal professional to ensure the most effective escalation, transfer or reassignment path, achieving resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Channel product sales inquiries to the appropriate sales/service leader.
- Monitor & respond to email, voicemail, web portal and fax to ensure requests are responded to according to established standards and KPI’s by customer.
- Provide back up support for team members assigned to other customers.
- Service Scheduling and Processing
- Monitor & respond to customer requests.
- Process requests for equipment service
- Review and schedule preventive maintenance and other scheduled compliance activities (OQ, PQ and validation)
- Follow up on service events to confirm the event has been completed and the customer is satisfied.
- Utilize SAP, Service Max and/or customer’s system of record, if required, to capture pertinent detail regarding the event.
- Input data from Field Service Reports into SAP, Service Max, and/or customer‘s system of record
- Complete follow-up transactions in an organized, detailed, efficient manner, meeting deadlines. Data entry is accurate and errors minimal.
- Purchase Requisition Creation:
- Obtain required documentation and approval prior to creation of Purchase Requisitions for service requests to be completed by suppliers.
- Identify Customer’s instrument/system-based or technical need & ensure that required documentation is secured prior to purchase requisition release.
- Ensure purchase requisitions are closed within 180 days, and work with PO Specialists to confirm associated purchase orders are closed as well.
- Out of Scope Charges:
- Run required reports to identify service events which require charge back to the customer.
- Complete the chargeback process, obtaining customer approvals where required, in advance of customer invoicing.
- Maintain surveillance and escalate to service leadership any instances where billing cannot occur due to pending customer approval or funding issues.
- Ability to articulate with technically oriented people, quickly establish rapport, gain their confidence, respect and trust.
- Communicate timely program information to selected service providers to ensure satisfactory delivery of acquired services and materials.
- Monitor open requests, working to achieve closure, and meeting metrics requirements.
- Follow up to ensure that all questions/requests/customer commitments are responded to or resolved to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Site Specific Activities – if applicable to the specific customer
- Meet OEM or TPV service engineers at customer points of entry, confirm reason for site visit.
- Verify required customer health and safety requirements for site entry have been completed by engineer.
- Update the customer’s system of record, matching records, for all adds/changes/deletes to the OneSource Enterprise program.
- B.A/B.S. Degree or Associate Degree, or 2+ years of experience in a team-based customer service environment.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Ability to work effectively in a team and individually; organized with good time management skills.
- Bias for action and high level of commitment to customer.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- SAP, Service Max experience desirable.