Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Specialty:Accounting & Finance
Large Hospital in Greater Boston Looking for a Budget Analyst
They are an excellent hospital working together for the benefit of every person who comes to them for care. They build comprehensive quality healthcare services that are designed to offer our patients highly coordinated, personalized care and help them live healthier lives. Through collaboration, they strive to provide all of their patients with the quality, affordable healthcare they need and deserve.
- Prepares, analyzes and communicates key financial information and provides support to management and other staff members regarding financial reporting and other related issues.
- Assists with budget preparation and financial planning processes and budget review for compliance and opportunities.
- Serves as consultant to all levels of management to provide decision support for initiatives, policies and procedures.
- Completes special projects and duties including providing necessary research, forecasting and conflict resolution.
- Prepares a wide variety of materials (e.g. annual budgets, financial statements, reports for management) for the purpose of documenting activities and issues, meeting compliance requirements, and/or providing supporting materials for requested actions.
- Assists in the collection and preparation of data from the appropriate sources, identifies any unusual trends or issues, and resolves problems or discrepancies as needed.
- Understands hospital statistical gathering and tracking of production for departmental productivity reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related field.
- Two years Accounting or Finance experience in the Healthcare field. Related experience may offset the degree requirement.
- Ability to complete basic analytical, consultative and information support through analysis and report preparation.
- Demonstrated critical thinking, attention to detail and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Awareness of key performance indicators, cash flow analysis, product line analysis and proposal development.
- Proficiency in Excel, Meditech, Paragon and/or Hyperion preferred.
- Accountant in Loganville GA
- Production Admin in Duluth GA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Maintenance Mechanic, Class A, 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Production Supervisor - 2nd shift in Worcester MA
- 2nd Shift Shipping Lead in Lynn MA
- Quality Engineer in Clinton MA
- Quality Document Specialist in Loganville GA
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Refrigeration Technician in Acton MA
- Electrical Technician in Milford MA
- Production Control Planner in Central Manchester CT
- Documentation Control Specialist in Maple Grove MN
- Test Technician in Natick MA
- Clinical Data Manager in Boston MA
- Programmer in Contoocook NH
- Technical Accounting Manager in Billerica MA
- Fabricator in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Inspector II - EM in Westborough MA
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Sr iOS engineer in Boston MA
- Lab Processing Clerk in Norwood MA
- Administrative Assistant in Milford MA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in Norwood MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Microdeburrer in Milford MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Maple Grove MN
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Sr Director Engineering in Alhambra CA
- Lean Manager-Continuous Improvement Manager in Milford NH
- Assembly Line in Flowery Branch GA
- Final Inspectors in Central Manchester CT
- Production Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Punch Press Programmer in Duluth GA
- Inventory Clerk in Acton MA
- Column Assembler in Milford MA
- Buyer in Woburn MA
- Systems Development Co-op in Milford MA
- Design Assurance Quality Engineer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Receiving Inspection Specialist in Worcester MA
- Project Engineer in Fairburn GA
- Supply Chain Associate in Worcester MA
- EM Assembler III in Westboro MA
- Training Coordinator in Ashland MA
- Electromechanical Assembler in Norwood MA
- Inside Sales Customer Support Representative in Alpharetta GA
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- SI Assembler II in Nashua NH
- Service Delivery Manager in Minneapolis MN
- Post SMT Assembler in Westford MA
- Mechanical Assembler - 2nd Shift in Ashland MA
- Mechanical -Manufacturing Engineer in Woburn MA
- Lead Packaging Technician in Sutton MA
- Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Account Manager MA in Marlborough MA
- Regional Account Executive MA in Marlborough MA
- Senior Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Recruiter MN in Minneapolis MN
- Recruiter GA in Suwanee GA
- Recruiter NJ in Vineland NJ
- Recruiter NH in Nashua NH
- Senior Recruiter MN in Minneapolis MN
- Order Picker in Brooklyn Park MN
- Senior Recruiter GA in Suwanee GA
- Senior Recruiter NJ in Vineland NJ
- Senior Recruiter NH in Nashua NH
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Materials and Production Planner in Tucker GA
- Regional Account Executive MN in Minneapolis MN
- Regional Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Regional Account Executive NJ in Vineland NJ
- Regional Account Executive NH in Nashua NH
- Account Manager MN in Minneapolis MN
- Account Manager GA in Suwanee GA
- Account Manager NJ in Vineland NJ
- Account Manager NH in Nashua NH
- Instrument Assembler II in Eden Prairie MN
- Material Handler in Marlborough MA
- Program Manager MA in Marlborough MA
- Program Manager Suwanee GA in Suwanee GA
- Program Manager NH in Nashua NH
- Panel Builder in Duluth GA
- Sales Administrative Assistant in Lawrenceville GA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Logistics Coordinator-Analyst in West Harrison NY
- Datron Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Drafter in Pendergrass GA
- Machine Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Lawrenceville GA
- NC Programmer in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Sterling MA
- Electrical Assembler in Sterling MA
- Fabrication Technician in Sterling MA
- Shipping & Receiving Technician in Sterling MA
- Research Engineering Co-Op Spring 2019 in Milford MA