Specialty:Accounting & Finance
The DAVIS Companies has partnered with a global leader in the metrology industry by securing a Service Billing Coordinator for their team. This is a 1st shift position located in the NW metro.
The Service Billing Coordinator is responsible for managing the end-to-end monthly billing cycle. The position requires strong attention to detail, an intense focus on customer satisfaction, the ability to identify opportunities for process improvement and implement changes in a timely and organized manner.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process all paperwork related to each scheduled service job as stated in working instructions.
- Process service partner invoices and paperwork as stated in working instructions.
- Assist in updating/maintenance of all invoicing working instructions.
- Handle incoming customer questions/complaints.
- Inform appropriate Service Manager(s) or Invoicing Manager of any customer complaints/disputes.
- Advise regional Service Managers of any problems concerning technician paperwork quality and any parts issues encountered.
- Assists in maintaining all databases and systems.
- Advise Invoicing Manager of any difficulties or discrepancies encountered with any current processes or systems.
- Participate in ongoing continuous improvement efforts, including process improvement events.
- Support Service Invoicing Manager as necessary, including reports, analysis and review of orders, projects or inventory as requested.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word).
- Data Entry with 10-key.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, problem solving skills and attention to detail required.
- Be highly organized and have a history of multi-tasking and achieving results including an ability to balance multiple tasks within deadlines.
- SAP experience preferred. Related ERP or CRM operating systems experience required.
- Two years of post-secondary education in Accounting or related field, or four years related experience preferred.