Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Specialty:Accounting & Finance
World Renowned Technology Organization looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their Growing Team!
- Responsible for processing credit applications for the accounts assigned and submits them for approval. Ensures that credit applications are processed with the 5-7 business day turn around guideline. Welcome letters are printed and mailed to the customers in a timely manner.
- Confers with customers by telephone or e-mail in an attempt to determine the reason for overdue payments, reviews terms of sales, service or credit contract with customers. Calls customers who do not reply to letters.
- Helps secure information regarding customer's credit application and references.
- Records information about financial status of customer and status of collection efforts. May sort and file correspondence. Responsible for researching orders for major accounts that are held up in the shipping report.
- May receive payments and post amounts paid to customer account and notify collection agency, if any of amounts received. May propose adjustments to correct account postings of both credits and charges.
- Responsible for sending out statements to customers and to the Sales Representatives at month-end.
- Ensures that invoices are either e-mailed or mailed in a timely manner.
- Research and reconciliation of accounts handled.
- Maintains the cash receipts batches, credit cards, wire transfers and adjustment batches on a monthly basis to be boxed-up and stored in the warehouse for future reference.
- Performs other ad hoc duties as needed.
Join our winning team!
We offer a competitive wage and benefits package including 401k with employer matching contribution, generous employee discounts and much more.
- 1-3 years of experience in Accounts Receivable involving collections. Prefer 1 year of experience in an accounting environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel. 10-key by touch.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills. Detail oriented. Requires high level of accuracy and the ability to work with numbers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with customers, customer service representatives and management required.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, multi-task work environment. Must be able to work under deadline pressure.
- Regular job attendance is required in accordance with a regular schedule established for the position by the supervisor.
To apply, send your resume!
- Design Assurance Quality Engineer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Buyer in Woburn MA
- Facility Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Sr R&D Technician in Eden Prairie MN
- Purchasing Contractor in East Boston MA
- NDT Level III Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Technician-Machine operator in N. Billerica MA
- Test Specialist in Suwanee GA
- HR Manager in Clinton MA
- Material Handler 2nd shift in Westborough MA
- Accounts Payable Temp in Buford GA
- Manual Machinist in Peabody MA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Beverly MA
- Facilities EHS Manager in Southbridge MA
- EM assembler in Leominster MA
- Bench Repair Technician in Kennesaw GA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Buyer in Duluth GA
- Industrial Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Customer Service Representative in Oakdale MN
- EM Assembler in Waltham MA
- Financial Analyst in Westford MA
- Material Handler in Waltham MA
- CNC Machinist in Murrayville GA
- Press Brake Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Customer Service Representative in Norfolk MA
- Principal-Secondary Assembly in Wilsonville OR
- Control Panel Point to Point Wirer in Wilsonville OR
- Machine Operators in Lebanon NH
- Electrician in Cumming GA
- Solder Assembler in Natick MA
- Solidworks Drafter in Portsmouth NH
- Mechanical Technician - Assembler in Eden Prairie MN
- Wire Machine Operator in Ayer MA
- Sr. Corporate Accountant in Billerica MA
- 3rd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 1st Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Accounts Payable Supervisor in Milford MA
- Lean Manager in Milford NH
- Packaging Technician in Sutton MA
- Logistics System Coordinator in Everett MA
- Sr. Engineer in MA
- Industrial Painter in Duluth GA
- Administrative Assistant in Bartlett TN
- Project Manager CAD Tech in Bartlett TN
- Refrigeration Tech in Acton MA
- Control Panel Wirer Technician in Acton MA
- Test Technician in Acton MA
- Sales Administrator in Needham Heights MA
- Solidworks Drafter in Kennnesaw GA
- Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Program Manager II in MA
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Assembly Technician in Worcester MA
- Mechanical Assembler (1st Shift) in Ashland MA
- Test Technician in Worcester MA
- Quality Control Inspector in Worcester MA
- Test Tech I PCB in Westboro MA
- QA Mechanical Inspector in Ashland MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westborough MA
- Mechanical Inspector II - RII in Westborough MA
- Solder Assembler II in Westboro
- Material Handler in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- EHS Coordinator - Environmental Health and Safety in Maple Grove MN
- Mechanical Assembler in Buford GA
- Administrative Assistant in Sudbury MA
- 2nd Shift Machinist in Newton MA
- Sr. Sales Rep in woburn MA
- CNC Operator in Ashland MA
- Documentation Specialist in Ayer MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Waltham MA
- Production Manager in Lynn MA
- Material Coordinator in Worcester MA
- Director Of Operations in Memphis TN
- Executive Assistant in Milford MA
- EM Assembler in Malborough MA
- Material Handler in Memphis TN
- Entry Level Machine Operator - Die Cut collector in Sutton MA
- Machine Operator in Sutton MA
- Systems Engineer in Watertown MA
- 2nd Shift - Control Panel Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- Productions Ops Tech II in
- Accountant in Bartlett TN
- Manufacturing Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Accounting Analyst in King of Prussia PA
- Senior Electrical Engineer in Waltham MA
- Principal Electrical Engineer in Waltham MA
- Sales Administrative Assistant in Lawrenceville GA
- Expeditor-Data Entry Admin in Lawrenceville GA
- Material Handler II in Westboro MA
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Sr Quality System Engineer in Eden Prairie MN
- Assembly Technician in Hollis NH
- Quality Engineer in Peterborough NH
- 3rd Shift Machine Operator in Manchester NH
- Sr. Embedded Software Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Sr. Hardware Engineer (2) in Alhambra CA