We are seeking a highly skilled Shipping/Receiving Clerk for one of our manufacturing clients. This role ensures the delivery of quality product to customers worldwide. This is a temp to hire position and our client is looking to interview immediately.Verify incoming shipments of material for projects, open orders and stocking inventory. Schedule and package shipments of finished projects and open orders to maintain customer commitments. Maintain the flow of inventory in and out of the warehouse.The positions ranges in pay from $16 to $17 per hour and is located in the Cumming area.
- Performing unpacking of shipment deliveries
- Performing match of packing list to the parts received and the purchase order or BOL.
- Process inventory replenishment orders, in a timely manner, to ensure they are received and stored in the proper warehouse location
- Routing the material to the proper project location for the manufacturing team
- Schedule trucks for LTL and dedicated Truckload shipments of projects to maintain project deadlines
- Prepare finished industrial panels for shipment by wrapping and strapping product during shipping
- Process materials and product through internal WMS
- Package and ship parts orders to fulfill orders via UPS/FedEx/Freight Forwarder
- Must be detail oriented with a passion for quality
- Must be capable of multitasking and thrive in fast-paced schedule driven work environment
- Punctuality and dependability required for this position
- Hard working, self-motivated and focused with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills required
- Previous experience operating forklifts
- Capable of lifting and carrying a minimum of 50 pounds without assistance