Shipping & Receiving
Shipping & Receiving
Our Client in Alpharetta, GA is a leader in the mobile digital video marketplace and is in search of an Inventory Shipping & Receiving Clerk.The ideal candidate will handle a large number of functions including but not limited to the following:
This position pays $11.00/hour based on experience
Schedule is from 8:00am-5:00pm (Monday-Friday)
- Daily reconciling, reporting and entering of items received, used and shipped into inventory systems and technician work tickets
- Inventory reconciliation for finished goods, re-furbished inventory and service parts inventory (weekly and monthly physical inventory).
- File production paper work daily meeting a deadline to close inventory documents and email to corporate office
- Receive, verify, inspect and ship customer orders accurately using UPS, Fed-Ex and trucking web sites.
- Verify RMA shipments and create work tickets and other quality documentation
- Manage inventory of product and shipping material
- Maintain inventory tracking software on computer system.
- Perform thorough inspection of every part received and shipped
- Follow and help develop shipping and quality procedures
- Must be able to fill out packing slips, shipping labels, bills of lading
- Must be familiar with proper packaging methods
- May require some heavy lifting (up to 60 lbs.)
- International shipping experience (customs paperwork), experience working with carriers a plus
- Clean and maintain work area daily. The job isn’t done until all packages received are checked in, work tickets created and on the shelves for technician’s to work on.
- 3-5 years in shipping & receiving processes dealing with UPS, Fed-Ex, DHL, etc.
- Must have the ability to learn in stages and accept increased responsibilities in phases
- Must have excellent Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word skills
- Must have excellent English written and oral communication skills
- Must have a professional disposition and exhibit business maturity
- Minimum high school graduate – 2 year college degree in business a plus
- Be a team player
- Must be a self-starter with a positive "Can Do" attitude.
- Must be detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details required, it’s a fast paced environment to work in with the need to multi-task handling multiple priorities
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Must pass a drug test before being hired
You can also submit your resume for immediate consideration to: email@example.com.
Questions or need more details? You can reach us at: (470) 655-4807