Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
- Minimum of 1 year customer service related experience preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years related shipping experience preferred
- Experience processing shipments using various Shipping software and systems such as UPS WorldShip, Fed-Ex Ship Manager, and DHL Easy Ship Professional.
- Experience with (A.E.S.) Automated Export System and completing (S.E.D’s) Shippers Export Declarations and (S.L.I.’s) Shippers Letter of Instruction preferred
- Knowledge and experience with export shipments.
- Experience or training in hazardous materials shipping (i.e. Lithium Ion batteries) preferred.
- Experience working with various databases.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work closely with other team members.
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs.
- Experience with scheduling Freight Forwarders and (LTL) Less Than Load Carriers.
- Experienced with packaging & shipping raw materials and finished goods in a timely and safe manner and must be familiar with various packaging techniques.
- Knowledge in all areas of shipping functions.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office preferred.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a fast-paced team environment.
- Professional, upbeat attitude & punctuality are essential
- Willingness to take on additional responsibilities as needed.
- Excellent attention to detail. Frequently Lift/Carry 25 lbs Stand/Sit/Walk 8 hrs a day
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Candidate must have experience with shipping goods both domestic and international, as well as familiarity with consolidating shipments.
- Knowledge and experience processing shipments using various shipping software and systems such as UPS WorldShip, Fed-Ex Ship Manager, and DHL Easy Ship Professional.
- Experience with generating shipping documentation such as airway bills, (S.E.D.’s) Shippers Export Declarations and (S.L.I.’s) Shippers Letter of Instruction for domestic and international shipments.
- Scheduling with Freight Forwarders and (LTL) Less than load Carriers.
- Packaging & shipping raw materials and finished goods in a timely and safe manner with various packaging techniques.
- Candidate will perform shipping functions accurately, in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Candidate will pack / ship materials and be able to enter all required data in computer.
- Provide tracking information to various personnel and customers upon request.
- Regular use of scanners and barcode guns.
- Process outgoing mail using Pitney Bowes mail center machine.
- Follow detailed shipping procedures accurately and efficiently
- Participate in the company’s Lean and Continuous Improvement programs.
- Operate a pallet jack and fork lift.
- This person interacts with members of the Sales, Finance, Supply Chain and Finished Goods Departments. Evaluation of Performance will be based on ability to: Ability to process and ship goods accurately and on time.
- Teamwork within our Shipping Group. Provide good customer service to interior customers as well as exterior customers.
- Ability to produce high quality defect free work.
- We are looking for an outgoing highly motivated and organized Shipper to join our Shipping Team.
- Will be working in a friendly team environment setting so if you enjoy taking pride in your work and getting results daily this job is for you.
- Responsible for performing all activities related to processing shipments for domestic and international customers.
- The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and self-driven to ensure our customers receive superior service and quality products.
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to multi-task with flexibility to prioritize daily workload and requirements.
- Requires the ability to communicate effectively and work independently, as well as the ability to maintain a clean, organized and safe work area.
- Electrical Assembly Technician in Norcross GA
- Assembly Technician in Worcester MA
- EM Assembler II (2nd Shift) in Westboro MA
- SMT Operator III in Westboro MA
- Material Handler (Production) 10-23-19 in Westborough MA
- Product Design Engineer in St. Pauls NC
- Test Technician Supervisor in Tucker GA
- Refurbish Technician in Norcross GA
- Controls Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Taunton MA
- Material Handler in MA
- Administrative Assistant in Hopkinton MA
- 2nd shift CNC Lathe Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Engineer in Memphis TN
- Test Technician in Natick MA
- Administrative Assistant in Milford MA
- Customer Service Representative in Cottage Grove MN
- RMA Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Android Software Engineer in Fort Worth TX
- Principal Systems Engineer in Eden Prairie MN
- Machinist - 2nd Shift in Newton MA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Mobile AL
- Manufacturing Engineer I in Memphis TN
- Machine Operator in Salem NH
- Sr Engineer II in Elkton MD
- Systems Engineer in Cambridge MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Somersworth NH
- Lab Assistant I in Mobile AL
- Senior Accountant in Lowell MA
- Mechanical Design Project Lead in Duncan SC
- CAD Drafter in Cumming GA
- Graphic Designer in DULUTH GA
- Warehouse Associate in DULUTH GA
- Receiving-Packaging Tech in Memphis TN
- Accounts Payable Coordinator in Milford MA
- Production Tech in Marlborough MA
- Sr Technician in Manchester NH
- Welder-MIG-TIG in Alpharetta GA
- AWS Certified MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Production Control Planner in Newton MA
- Material Handler (Production) 10-17-19 in Westborough MA
- Sr Mechanical Inspector in Bedford MA
- Finisher in Memphis TN
- Medical Technician in Warner Robins GA
- Sr Accounting Manager in Concord NH
- 2nd Shift Equipment Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- Accounts Recievable Clerk in Gainesville GA
- Accounts Payable Clerk in Gainesville GA
- Accounts Payable Admin in Lowell MA
- Assembly Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- Desktop Support Technician in Merrimack NH
- Quality Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Quality-Weld Inspector in Duluth GA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Memphis TN
- Production Mechanic in Memphis TN
- Equipment Operator 3rd Shift in Jefferson GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Waltham MA
- 3rd Shift Braid Operator in Manchester NH
- Design Engineer in Spartanburg SC
- Deburrer in Plymouth MA
- Controller in Memphis TN
- Validation Engineer in Fall River MA
- Material Coordinator in Westborough MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Boylston MA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Maintenance Manager in Hayward CA
- Grinding Machine Operator in Los Alamitos CA
- Fabricator - Weld Cleanup in Lawrenceville GA
- Industrial Engineer in Chaska MN
- Electrical Test Technician in Waltham MA
- Quality Engineer in Bloomington MN
- Order Puller 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Documentation Specialist-Tech Writer in Natick MA
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Site Quality Manager in Maple Grove MN
- Sr Design Electrical Engineer in Bedford MA
- Data Entry in Memphis TN
- EM Assembler in Malborough MA
- Supplier Compliance Analyst in Newnan GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Taunton MA
- Production Inspector in Nashua NH
- Manufacturing Engineer in MA
- Software Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Medical Technologist in Mobil AL
- Service Center Rep in Tampa FL
- Synthesis Operator, 1st Shift in Taunton MA
- Forklift Driver-2nd Shift in Dahlonega GA
- Systems Tech II in MA
- Depot Repair Tech in Duluth GA
- Polisher in Plymouth MA
- MDR Project Manager in Maple Grove MN
- Roller Flex Operator - 1st shift in Lebanon NH
- Roller Polisher- 3rd shift in Lebanon NH
- Grind Operator- 3rd shift in Lebanon NH
- Senior Systems Engineer in Merrimack NH
- Customer Service Admin in Duluth GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Sr. Systems Engineer in Marlborough MA
- TIG-Pipe Welder in Flowery Branch GA