Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
- Minimum of 1 year customer service related experience preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years related shipping experience preferred
- Experience processing shipments using various Shipping software and systems such as UPS WorldShip, Fed-Ex Ship Manager, and DHL Easy Ship Professional.
- Experience with (A.E.S.) Automated Export System and completing (S.E.D’s) Shippers Export Declarations and (S.L.I.’s) Shippers Letter of Instruction preferred
- Knowledge and experience with export shipments.
- Experience or training in hazardous materials shipping (i.e. Lithium Ion batteries) preferred.
- Experience working with various databases.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work closely with other team members.
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs.
- Experience with scheduling Freight Forwarders and (LTL) Less Than Load Carriers.
- Experienced with packaging & shipping raw materials and finished goods in a timely and safe manner and must be familiar with various packaging techniques.
- Knowledge in all areas of shipping functions.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office preferred.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a fast-paced team environment.
- Professional, upbeat attitude & punctuality are essential
- Willingness to take on additional responsibilities as needed.
- Excellent attention to detail. Frequently Lift/Carry 25 lbs Stand/Sit/Walk 8 hrs a day
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Candidate must have experience with shipping goods both domestic and international, as well as familiarity with consolidating shipments.
- Knowledge and experience processing shipments using various shipping software and systems such as UPS WorldShip, Fed-Ex Ship Manager, and DHL Easy Ship Professional.
- Experience with generating shipping documentation such as airway bills, (S.E.D.’s) Shippers Export Declarations and (S.L.I.’s) Shippers Letter of Instruction for domestic and international shipments.
- Scheduling with Freight Forwarders and (LTL) Less than load Carriers.
- Packaging & shipping raw materials and finished goods in a timely and safe manner with various packaging techniques.
- Candidate will perform shipping functions accurately, in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Candidate will pack / ship materials and be able to enter all required data in computer.
- Provide tracking information to various personnel and customers upon request.
- Regular use of scanners and barcode guns.
- Process outgoing mail using Pitney Bowes mail center machine.
- Follow detailed shipping procedures accurately and efficiently
- Participate in the company’s Lean and Continuous Improvement programs.
- Operate a pallet jack and fork lift.
- This person interacts with members of the Sales, Finance, Supply Chain and Finished Goods Departments. Evaluation of Performance will be based on ability to: Ability to process and ship goods accurately and on time.
- Teamwork within our Shipping Group. Provide good customer service to interior customers as well as exterior customers.
- Ability to produce high quality defect free work.
- We are looking for an outgoing highly motivated and organized Shipper to join our Shipping Team.
- Will be working in a friendly team environment setting so if you enjoy taking pride in your work and getting results daily this job is for you.
- Responsible for performing all activities related to processing shipments for domestic and international customers.
- The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and self-driven to ensure our customers receive superior service and quality products.
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to multi-task with flexibility to prioritize daily workload and requirements.
- Requires the ability to communicate effectively and work independently, as well as the ability to maintain a clean, organized and safe work area.
- Office Data Entry Assistant in Collingswood NJ
- Regulatory Affairs Manager in Lancaster NH
- Shipper-Reciever in Walpole MA
- Inventory Control Analyst in Duluth GA
- Customer Support Specialist in Alpharetta GA
- Associate OneSource Service Support Specialist in Spring House PA
- Associate OneSouce Service Support Specialist in West Point PA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Engineering Manager in Flowery Branch GA
- OQ Administrator in Auburn MA
- 2nd shift Respool Operator in Manchester NH
- 2nd Shift Extrusion Operator in Manchester NH
- Assembly Technician- 1st in Alpharetta GA
- Solderer Technician- 2nd in Alpharetta GA
- Solderer Technician- 1st in Alpharetta GA
- Document Control Specialist in Decatur AL
- Inventory Control Specialist in Norwood MA
- Customer Service Representative in Marlborough MA
- Warehouse Associate in Alpharetta GA
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic in Swedesboro NH
- Enterprise Data Warehouse Architect in Burlington MA
- HR Generalist in Wallingford CT
- Maintenance Mechanic in Franklin MA
- Quality Tech in Lakeland FL
- Machine Operator in Duluth GA
- Micro Solder Repair Technician in Norcross GA
- Senior Manufacturing Quality Engineer in West Boylston MA
- Technical Recruiter - Manchester in Manchester NH
- Sr Manufacturing Tech 2nd shift in Shelton CT
- Technical Recruiter - Suwanee in Suwanee GA
- General Help in Peabody MA
- EM Assembler II in Westborough MA
- EM Assembler I in Westborough MA
- Account Manager in Franklin MA
- Stockroom- 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- 2nd Shift Welding Lead-Supervisor in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Compliance Specialist in Cordova TN
- Sr. Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Plant Cost Controller in Hudson MA
- EM Assembler in Walpole MA
- Continuous Improvement Leader in Newnan GA
- EM Assembler II in Westborough MA
- Material Handler-Stockroom 1st shift in Westborough MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Millville NJ
- 3rd Shift Turn Mill Machinist in Gainesville GA
- Mechanical Assembler (Clean Agent) in Ashland MA
- 3rd Shift Router Machinist in Gainesville GA
- Mechanical Engineer II in MA
- EM Assembler III-IV in Westboro MA
- Director of Operations in Suwanee GA
- Purchasing & Quoting Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- Mfg Process Engineer in Central Manchester CT
- Maintenance Mechanic in Swedesboro NJ
- CNC Programmer in Kennesaw GA
- Manual Machinist in Kennesaw GA
- Technical Product Trainer in Danvers MA
- Machine Operator - 3rd Shift in Newton MA
- Personal Assistant in Needham Heights MA
- Machine Shop Team Lead in Flowery Branch GA
- Material Handler 2nd Shift in Duluth GA
- Structural Designer in Decatur AL
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Client Services Advisor in Alpharetta GA
- Buyer in Duluth GA
- CNC Machinist-Operator - 2nd Shift in Kennesaw GA
- CNC Machinist-Operator in Kennesaw GA
- Document Control Specialist in Wayland MA
- Principal Electro-Optical Tech in Eagleville PA
- Mechanic in Denver CO
- E&I Technician - 3rd shift 11p-7a in South Brunswick NJ
- Accounts Payable Clerk in Flowery Branch GA
- Design Engineer in Newnan GA
- Robotics Engineer in Memphis TN
- Chief Inspector 1st-2nd shift in Rochester NH
- Electronic Assembler in Vineland NJ
- Finishing Technician in Needham Heights MA
- Customer Service Representative in Cottage Grove MN
- Director of Engineering in New Hudson MI
- Packaging Assembler in Plymouth MA
- CAD Drafter in Dahlonega GA
- Project Manager in Suwanee GA
- Packager II in Memphis TN
- Electronic Assembly Support in Alpharetta GA
- Sr Controls Engineer in MA
- Quality Engineer in Sturbridge MA
- Inspection Specialist in West Boylston MA
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Duluth GA
- Machine Operator - 2nd Shift in Newton MA
- Systems Engineer in Bedford MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Hopkinton MA
- Material Handler in Westford MA
- Quality Engineer in Cambridge MA
- Optical Coatings Engineer in Nashua NH
- Customer Accounts Specialist in Marlborough MA
- Civil Engineer II in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Manager in Highland Heights OH
- Documentation Specialist in Warwick RI
- SMT Operator III in Westboro MA
- Accounting Assistant in Worcester MA
- Field Service Engineer in North Billerica MA