Responsible for the organization, review, and disposition of DMRs in the Warehouse Division.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate non-conforming material report (NCMR) dispositions with necessary departments.
- Coordinating return to stock, rework, and scrap activities using established procedures.
- Processing non-conforming material documentation, and accurate transfers of non-conforming material within Epicor and Omnify.
- Maintain proper MRB/Quarantine locations throughout all buildings.
- Support containment activities within the facility when a non-conformance is identified.
- Coordinates with Purchasing regarding the return, rework, and/or replacement of non-conforming materials.
- Trains associates in the processing of non-conforming materials
- Prepare weekly reports to provide visibility to MRB status and movement.
- High School Diploma/GED/or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of warehousing and material handling procedures preferred.
- Good math skills and basic computer knowledge.
- Read, write and communicate in English.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Approximately 90% of the work is performed in warehouse area. The remaining time will be spent in office and production areas.
- While performing the duties of the job, the associate is regularly required to stand for an extended amount of time, walk and reach with hands and arms.
- Must be able to lift and move up to 50 pounds.