Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
- Follow the laboratory's procedures for specimen handling and processing, test analyses, reporting and maintaining records of patient test result;
- Maintain records that demonstrate that proficiency testing samples are tested in the same manner as patient specimens;
- Analyze specimens using approved testing procedures (see department SOPs).
- Review and release test results.
- Follow CLIA, HIPAA, OSHA, and safety guidelines as described in their respective guidelines.
- Adhere to the laboratory's quality control policies, document all quality control activities, instrument and procedural calibrations and all maintenance performed
- Follow the laboratory's established policies and procedures whenever test systems are not within the laboratory's established acceptable levels of performance.
- Identify problems that may adversely affect test performance or reporting of test results, correct the problems encountered or immediately notify the senior technologist or supervisor.
- Document all corrective actions taken when test systems deviate from the laboratory's established performance specifications.
- Follow department's procedure in reporting STATS or Critical results to clients.
- If applicable, answer questions from customers or other lab personnel.
- Maintain complete records of all testing performed on-site.
- Maintain general appearance of the department.
- Make sure reagents/test kits have received dates, expiration dates, and if applicable opened dates.
- Review/train on new procedures.
- Attend monthly department and any additional training/educational meetings.
- Participate in all applicable safety training sessions. Know the location and contents of the safety manual. Know the location/use of all applicable safety equipment.
- If needed, participate in government or regulatory agency inspections.
- Perform other duties as directed by supervisor.
- BS in Medical Technology preferred; or Associates degree in a Laboratory Science or Medical Technology, or Previously qualified as a Technologist under 42 CFR 493. 1433 published in March 14, 1990.
- Foreign educated candidates must provide a detailed credential evaluation from IERF (International Education Research Foundation).
- United States educated candidates must provide a detailed original transcript.
- 1-year Clinical experience (high complexity testing) preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year of clinical laboratory experience in highly complex testing for those with BS/BA in Chemistry or Biology.
- Must have the ability to establish work priorities and handle several procedures simultaneously
- Must interact with other departments.
- Contact with clients may be required, good customer service skills are important.
- Must always protect patient confidentiality.
- Forklift Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- 2nd shift Production - $13.50-hr. in Bridgeton
- Picking Associate - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Electrical Assembly in Chaska MN
- Machine Operator- 2nd Shift in Canton GA
- Engineering Technician in Rock Hill SC
- Inspector in Merrimack NH
- Maintenance Manager in Milwaukee WI
- Cylinder Head Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Warehouse Associate-Forklift Operator - 1st Shift in Gainesville GA
- Engineering Technician in Dassel MN
- Plastics Supervisor in
- Project Coordinator in Chaska MN
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist in Chaska MN
- Technical Business Analyst & Project Manager in Miami FL
- CNC Machine Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Designer- Cad Administrator in Wilmington MA
- Electronic Assembler in Alpharetta GA
- Field Mechanical Assembler in Acton MA
- Quality Inspector 2nd shift in Flowery Branch GA
- E-M Assemblers - 2nd Shift in Merrimack NH
- Production Machinist-Assembler - Laser in Milford MA
- Column Assembler in Milford MA
- Shipping & Receiving in Suwanee GA
- ABS Trading System Developer in Costa Mesa CA
- Quality Manager in Dawsonville GA
- CI Manager in Dawsonville GA
- Assembler in Concord CA
- Planner-Scheduler in Milford NH
- Electronics Test Tech in Suwanee GA
- Shipping Clerk in SUWANEE GA
- HR File Clerk - Temp in Alpharetta GA
- Benefits Specialist in Lowell MA
- Warehouse Associate in Suwanee GA
- Spot Welder - 2nd Shift in Canton GA
- Buyer in Burnsville MN
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Plymouth MN
- EH&S Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- TIG Welder - 2nd Shift in Alpharetta GA
- TIG Welder - 1st Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Design Assurance Engineer in St. Paul MN
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Manufacturing Welding Engineer in Flowery Branch GA
- Purchaser in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Inspector II - EM OR RII in Westborough MA
- Cloud APP Engineer IV in Miami FL
- 2nd shift Forklift - $15-hr. in Vineland
- Packer - 1st shift Shipping in Vineland
- MIG Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Sales Service Coordinator in Milford MA
- Customer Education Training Specialist in Milford MA
- Assistant to Safety Director in Memphis
- Quality Inspector in Brooklyn Center MN
- Warehouse Associate-Forklift Operator - 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Controller in Windham ME
- Field Application Technician PA in Duluth PA
- Inventory Controls Analyst in Alpharetta GA
- Field Application Technician GP plant in Brunswick GA
- Reimbursement Support in Cordova TN
- Senior Software Test Engineer in Milford MA
- Mechanical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Project Engineer in Athens GA
- Controls Engineer in Athens GA
- Machinist in Concord CA
- Technical Writer in Brea CA
- Heavy Industrial Machine Assembler in Milford NH
- Process Engineer in Milford NH
- Warehouse Associate in Buford GA
- Warehouse Clerk in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Buford GA
- Brazer in Buford GA
- CAD Designer in Minnetonka MN
- Sr. Test Technician in Ayer MA
- TIG-MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Manufacturing Technician in Ayer MA
- General Technician- Value Add in Flowery Branch GA
- Warehouse Manager in Taunton MA
- AP-Cost Accountant in Brooklyn Center MN
- SMT Operator in Billerica MA
- Inspection Specialist- 1st Shift in West Boylston MA
- Test Technician in West Boylston MA
- Project Engineer in Social Circle GA
- Assembler-Packer 1st Shift in Canton GA
- Packer-Shipper in Billerica MA
- General Manager in Everett MA
- Cold Headed Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Screw Machine Operator in Alpharetta GA
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Alpharetta GA
- Roll Thread Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Tool and Die Maker in Alpharetta GA
- Finishing Operator in Broomfield CO
- Facility Maintenance Technician in Minneapolis MN
- Quality Technician in Chaska MN
- Inventory Control Associate in Lawrenceville GA
- MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd shift in Lincoln RI
- Distribution Supervisor in Newnan GA
- HR Generalist in Franklin NH
- Design Engineer in Newnan GA
- Solderer in Hudson NH