Manufacturing Supply Chain Clerk
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Manufacturing Supply Chain Clerk
Title:Manufacturing Supply Chain Clerk
Buyer/Planner Assistant Job Opening located in Duluth, GA
- Manage both MRP and Kanban requirements, enter into ERP system, and distribute and maintain manufacturing orders. Manage Kanbans including release, printing, revision and cancellation.
- Handle all inquiries for expedited customer order delivery requests. Respond to requests in a timely manner and follow through on commitments.
- Generate work order travelers and assemble fabrication traveler packets for orders with fixed/standard bills of material.
- Assist Materials department to initiate and enter purchase orders into the ERP system for all components/ raw materials and services required for manufacturing, shipping and passivation and operations.
- Assist Materials department in managing component/raw material inventory levels and finished goods inventory through performance monitoring and implement lead-time and cost reduction opportunities.
- Analyze reports to determine required quantities and delivery dates of materials/services and communicate requirements to suppliers.
- Submit Manufacturing Engineering RFQs to suppliers. Maintain database of supplier quotations.
- Monitor and maintain inventory of manufacturing consumables.
- Help ensure inventory accuracy. Conduct Kanban and inventory audits. Assist production personnel in identifying and correcting problems found.
- Work closely with supervisors and management to determine production priorities, overtime requirements, and capacity or work order issues.
- Help develop and maintain appropriate measurements of above. Continually work to improve performance and material flow by identifying root causes of problems and solving using process improvement techniques.
- Initiate and participate in process improvement activities. Develop and implement solutions working with Manufacturing Supervisors, Buyers, Engineering, Management, Customer Care, and hourly personnel as appropriate.
- Assist with materials and planning/scheduling process and procedure documentation.
- Complete or help coordinate other related, supporting projects as assigned.
Requirements of the Buyer/Planner Assistant
- Competency in Microsoft Office applications required.
- Good organizational and analytical problem solving skills required
- Accurate and timely data entry capabilities.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, including negotiating.
- Must be goal and detail oriented, reliable, self-motivated and able to multi-task effectively.
If you feel like your skills and work experience are a good match to the requirements of this job opening then please send your resume to email@example.com
- Revenue Analyst in Lowell MA
- Customer Quality Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Sr Quality System Engineer in Eden Prairie MN
- Assembly Technician in Hollis NH
- Quality Engineer in Peterborough NH
- Internal Audit Analyst in Marlborough MA
- Sr. Embedded Software Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Sr. Hardware Engineer (2) in Alhambra CA
- FPGA Design Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Mechanical Designer in Marietta GA
- 5-axis CNC programmer in Manchester CT
- Customer Service Associate in Westford MA
- Civil Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Enterprise Sales Representative in Marlborough MA
- TIG Welder in Norcross GA
- Human Resources Generalist in Marlborough MA
- HR Generalist in Swedesboro NJ
- Assembly Tech in Alpharetta GA
- Hardware Insertion in Alpharetta GA
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Part Time Receptionist in Lowell MA
- Sheet Metal Fabricator in Medway MA
- Warehouse Associate in Lexington MA
- AutoCAD Drafter in Conyers GA
- Assembly Technician in Woburn MA
- Optical Engineer in MA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in MA
- Failure Analysis Engineering Aide in Lincoln RI
- Medical Lab Tech in Norwood MA
- CNC Operator in Norcross GA
- Fabricator-Welder in Norcross GA
- CMM-Mechanical Inspector (1st & 2nd shift) in Woburn MA
- CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Sr. Quality Engineer in Jasper GA
- 3rd Shift QA Technician in Lawrence MA
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Engineering Manager in Bozeman MT
- Systems-Electrical Engineer in Exeter NH
- Principal Diagnostics Engineer in MA
- Receptionist-Sales Support in Bartlett TN
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Solidworks Designer in Concord NH
- Test Technician in Duluth GA
- Salesforce Admin in Norcross GA
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- CAD Designer in Duluth GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- PCB Assembler in Norcross GA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Software Engineer in Bartlett TN
- Program Manager II in MA
- Warehouse Associate in Norwood MA
- Welder in Loganville GA
- Inspector in Franklin MA
- Finisher I in Memphis TN
- Industrial Controls Technician III in Olive Branch MS
- Administrative Assistant in Maple Grove MN
- Manual Lathe Operator in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Atlanta GA
- 1st Shift Shipping Clerk in Manchester NH
- Tool & Die Maker in Atlanta GA
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- Project Manager in MA
- 3rd Shift Extrusion Operator in Manchester NH
- Customer Service Rep in Ashland MA
- SMT Operator - 1st Shift in Burnsville MN
- Senior CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Inspector in Woburn MA
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- HR Specialist in Newton MA
- Equipment Installation Technician in Marlborough MA
- Plant Manager in Woburn MA
- Project Manager in Dacula GA
- Purchasing Agent in Dacula GA
- Lead CAD Drafter in Dacula GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- CNC Operator in West Deptford NJ
- Engineering Technicians in Andover MA
- 3rd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 1st Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Accounts Payable Financial Assistant in Milford MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- Manufacturing Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Site Quality Manager in Maple Grove MN
- General Laborer in West Deptford NJ
- Senior Electrical Systems Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Receiving Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Assembly Line in Flowery Branch GA
- Maintenance Specialist in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Inspector II - RII in Westborough MA
- Quality Inspector II - EM in Westborough MA
- Quality Control Inspector in Worcester MA
- Marketing Communication Associate in Brooklyn Park MN
- Project Manager in North Charleston SC
- CAD Designer in Arlington TN
- Column Assembler in Milford MA
- Mechanical Assembler (1st Shift) in Ashland MA
- Data Entry Clerk (TN) in Memphis TN