Manufacturing Supply Chain Clerk
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Manufacturing Supply Chain Clerk
Title:Manufacturing Supply Chain Clerk
Buyer/Planner Assistant Job Opening located in Duluth, GA
- Manage both MRP and Kanban requirements, enter into ERP system, and distribute and maintain manufacturing orders. Manage Kanbans including release, printing, revision and cancellation.
- Handle all inquiries for expedited customer order delivery requests. Respond to requests in a timely manner and follow through on commitments.
- Generate work order travelers and assemble fabrication traveler packets for orders with fixed/standard bills of material.
- Assist Materials department to initiate and enter purchase orders into the ERP system for all components/ raw materials and services required for manufacturing, shipping and passivation and operations.
- Assist Materials department in managing component/raw material inventory levels and finished goods inventory through performance monitoring and implement lead-time and cost reduction opportunities.
- Analyze reports to determine required quantities and delivery dates of materials/services and communicate requirements to suppliers.
- Submit Manufacturing Engineering RFQs to suppliers. Maintain database of supplier quotations.
- Monitor and maintain inventory of manufacturing consumables.
- Help ensure inventory accuracy. Conduct Kanban and inventory audits. Assist production personnel in identifying and correcting problems found.
- Work closely with supervisors and management to determine production priorities, overtime requirements, and capacity or work order issues.
- Help develop and maintain appropriate measurements of above. Continually work to improve performance and material flow by identifying root causes of problems and solving using process improvement techniques.
- Initiate and participate in process improvement activities. Develop and implement solutions working with Manufacturing Supervisors, Buyers, Engineering, Management, Customer Care, and hourly personnel as appropriate.
- Assist with materials and planning/scheduling process and procedure documentation.
- Complete or help coordinate other related, supporting projects as assigned.
Requirements of the Buyer/Planner Assistant
- Competency in Microsoft Office applications required.
- Good organizational and analytical problem solving skills required
- Accurate and timely data entry capabilities.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, including negotiating.
- Must be goal and detail oriented, reliable, self-motivated and able to multi-task effectively.
If you feel like your skills and work experience are a good match to the requirements of this job opening then please send your resume to email@example.com
- Packaging technician in Sutton MA
- Regulatory Affairs Coordinator in Plymouth MN
- Shipper-Receiver in Marlborough MA
- Buyer in Millington TN
- Manufacturing Technician Process in Nashua NH
- Manufacturing Technician Product in Nashua NH
- Engineering Technician in Manchester NH
- Rework-Repair Specialist in Manchester NH
- Temporary Jr. Buyer in Milford MA
- Field Service Technician in Memphis TN
- Sales Assistant in Memphis TN
- Assistant Project Manager - Mechanical Design in Memphis TN
- Mechanical Engineer in Memphis TN
- Customer Service Representative in Memphis TN
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- Shipping Clerk in Suwanee GA
- Shipping - Receiving Clerk in Memphis TN
- Team Leader - Production Supervisor in Arlington TN
- Technical Recruiter - NH in Manchester NH
- NDT Level II Technician in Rutherfordton NC
- CNC Machinist in Boylston MA
- Crater-Packer in MA
- Lab Assistant I in Memphis TN
- MRB Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- Lapping Machine Operator in Millbury MA
- Winding Technician in Somersworth NH
- Mechanical Assembler in Somersworth NH
- Administrative Assistant in Seattle WA
- Field Machining Technician in Suwanee GA
- Welder in Dahlonega GA
- Equipment Installation Technician in Middletown CT
- HR Consultant IV in Lowell MA
- Director of Finance in Newton MA
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist in Roseville MN
- Office Coordinator in East Boston MA
- HRIS Analyst in Lowell MA
- Electrical Assembler in Boxborough MA
- Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- Deployment Team in Suwanee GA
- Buyer in MA
- Sr R&D Technician in Eden Prairie MN
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Electronic Assembler in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Inspector in Jefferson GA
- Contract Sourcer in Milford MA
- Terminal Clerk in Oxford MA
- TIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Logistics Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Mechanical Technician in Sharpsburg PA
- Distribution Assoc II - Forklift Drivers in Memphis TN
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- Hone operator in Los Alamitos CA
- Welder 2nd Shift in Alpharetta GA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Purchasing Manager in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Project Engineer in Flowery Branch GA
- SEO Manager in Milford MA
- Machine Technician in Suwanee GA
- Electrical Engineer in Norcross GA
- Senior Compensation Analyst in Lowell MA
- Structural Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Field Service Technician in Suwanee GA
- Test Operator in Nashua NH
- Production Inspector II in Nashua NH
- SI Assembler II in Nashua NH
- Account Executive MA in Marlboro MA
- Electrical Assembly Technician in Norcross GA
- Mechanical Assembly Technician in Norcross GA
- Shipping and Logistics Specialist in Glen MS
- Senior Project Mechanical Engineer in Decatur GA
- Logistics Manager in MA
- Machinist in New Castle DE
- Manufacturing Engineer in Malborough MA
- Quality Engineer in Fall River MA
- Project Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Stockroom- 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Quality Engineer in Fairburn GA
- CNC Programmer in Atlanta GA
- Mechanical Designer in Memphis TN
- Catheter Assembler in Marlborough MA
- Machine Operator II in Nashua NH
- Quality Technician in Littleton MA
- Human Resource Manager in Memphis TN
- Branch Operations Manager in Memphis TN
- Engineering Program Manager in Atlanta GA
- Medical Lab Technologist - Medical Technologist in Norwood MA
- Rework Operator in Nashua NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in North Dighton MA
- Drafter in Waltham MA
- International Trade Compliance in Ashland MA
- QUALITY CONTROL TECHNICIAN in Beverly MA
- RF Design Engineer in Beverly MA
- EM Assembler II in Westborough MA
- RMA Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Assistant in Los Alamitos CA
- Lead Electrical Control Panel Technician - Final Testing in Plymouth MN
- CNC Machinist in Kennesaw GA
- Quality Engineer in Sturbridge MA
- 1st Shift General Laborer in Gloucester City NJ
- Account Payable Clerk in Vineland NJ