HR Consultant- Employee Relations
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
HR Consultant- Employee Relations
Title:HR Consultant- Employee Relations
Seeking an HR Consultant IV with employee relations background to join top software company based in Lowell, MA. This is a long-term contract position, with strong opportunity to move permanent. The individual will partner, advise and influence management team, through VP-level, on all aspects of people management and leadership.
The successful candidate will develop strong relationships with the HRBP team, key internal partners (legal, IT, etc.) and functional leaders to broker services to meet the needs of the organization to achieve amazing business results. The selected individual must be able to lead cultural change, challenge the status-quo and develop creative solutions to global business challenges.
- Responsible for providing advice and counsel to managers, employees, HRBPs and HR leaders regarding HR policies and best practices.
- Serve as the SME for the business and HR team on a broad range of employee relations issues including; performance management, investigations, terminations, harassment, discrimination, employee/customer complaints, labor relations, and other policy related issues.
- Conduct high profile investigations and provide accurate and timely response to concerns as well as expedient solutions to problems. Use internal resources (HR, Legal, Compliance, Global security, etc.) and consulting with management on appropriate outcomes. Provide recommendations based on findings and prepare though documentation.
- Analyze ER trends and help plan / develop new HR projects to support the business needs.
- Ensure that company policies and procedures are executed consistently within the business unit and that appropriate legal and compliance processes are followed.
- Identify appropriate/effective resolutions to minimize legal exposure.
- Identify opportunities for the business to improve their people management skills (thru training, development, coaching, processes improvement, etc.)
- Follow & improve standardized procedures for investigations to ensure legal compliance as well as fair and efficient resolution of all Employee Relations matters.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of HR/Employee Relations
- Ability to respond rapidly and independently to requests, develop and implement creative solutions, and follow through to ensure resolution.
- Ability to listen effectively, to select and use appropriate communication methods and to effectively present ideas and information.
- Collaborative and customer-focused with ability to develop strong relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication skills is a must.
- Expert in US EEO regulations and applicable state/federal employment laws
- Global HR experience is a plus.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and provide recommendations.
- Experience in the interpretation of people analytics is a plus.
- Comfortable to challenge the status quo with a passion to deliver results in a dynamic environment.
- Software industry experience preferred.
- Undergraduate degree in Human Resources, OD or related field or equivalent experience.
- Production Manager 2nd shift in Billerica MA
- Fiber Assembler (Clean Room) in Marlborough MA
- Maintenance Parts Clerk in Vineland NJ
- Applications Project Manager in Milford MA
- Principal Mechanical Engineer in IL
- Press Brake Operator in Suwanee GA
- Senior Manager of Quality in Waltham MA
- Bilingual Customer Service Rep. in Lawrenceville GA
- Accounts payable Coordinator in Hopkinton MA
- Continuous Improvement Manager in Atlanta GA
- Continuous Improvement Engineer in Newnan GA
- Sr. Administrative Assistant in Milford MA
- Quality Assurance Inspector II in Memphis TN
- ERP-IT Specialist in Suwanee GA
- Receptionist in Littleton MA
- Print Production Specialist (CA) in Irvine CA
- Production control clerk in Central Manchester CT
- Mechanical Assembler in Buford GA
- Operations Manager in Marlboro MA
- Quality Inspector in Boxborough MA
- Executive Admin in Tempe AZ
- Rework Operator (Hand solderer) in Angleton TX
- Program Manager in MA
- Welder-Assembler I (Probes) in Bridgeport NJ
- Machine Operator I (Wire) (1st Shift) in Bridgeport NJ
- Machine Operator - 3rd Shift in Newton MA
- Meat Processing Manager in Collingswood NJ
- Lumber Sales Support - Quote Coordinator in Gloucester City NJ
- CNC Machinist 2nd Shift in Kennesaw GA
- Customer Service in Center Valley PA
- Electrical Designer in Marietta GA
- Accounting Clerk in Hudson MA
- Test Technician in Austin TX
- Software Test Engineer in San Diego CA
- Mechanical Assembly in Duluth GA
- EM Assembler in Billerica MA
- Electrical-Mechanical Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Fermentation (Mechanical) Technician 1st Shift in Lawrenceville GA
- Sales Application Engineer in Keene NH
- Distribution Clerk in Center Valley PA
- Secondary CNC Milling Operators 1st shift in Rochester NH
- Manager of Operational Excellence in Elkton MD
- Specimen Technician I in Opelika AL
- Sr. Manufacturing Engineer in Memphis TN
- Dispatcher in Everett MA
- Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- General Assembly in Flowery Branch GA
- Product Development Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Software Engineer-Motion Control in lowell MA
- Helpdesk Support Rep in Marlborough MA
- Human Resources Representative in Millville NJ
- Assembly Technician in Buford GA
- Junior Accountant in Ashland MA
- Shipper-Receiver in Concord MA
- Machine Equipment Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Buena NJ
- Set Up Operator in Buena NJ
- Injection Set Up Mechanic in Buena NJ
- Salesforce Developer in Quincy MA
- Electro Mechanical Maintenance Mechanic in Collingswood NJ
- Contracts Administrator in Lowell MA
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- Sr Mechanical Engineer in MA
- Customer Service Rep in Flowery Branch GA
- CNC Programmer in Memphis TN
- Shipping Clerk in Ashland MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Los Gatos CA
- Senior Global Planner in Milford MA
- Civil Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Sr. Mechanical Designer in Decatur AL
- Laboratory Assistant in Tucker GA
- Concur Reporting Analyst in Milford MA
- Concur System Administrator in Milford MA
- Concur System Support in Milford MA
- Private Aviation Consultant in Quincy MA
- MIG-TIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Specimen Technician I in Tucker GA
- AutoCAD Manager in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Process Engineer in Milford NH
- Temp Optical Operator Assembly Tech in Nashua NH
- Pre-Analytical Assistant I in Tucker GA
- Project Manager in Millington TN
- Production Manager in MA
- Structural Engineer in Decatur AL
- Box Build Solderer in Manchester NH
- In Process Inspector - 2nd Shift in Central Manchester CT
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in MA
- CNC Machine Operator in Buford GA
- Program Manager in Ashland MA
- Maintenance Technician (3rd Shift) in Newnan GA
- Solderer Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Technician (2nd Shift) in Newnan GA
- Maintenance Technician (1st Shift) in Newnan GA
- CNC Operator 2nd-3rd Shift in Rochester NH
- Quality Calibration Technician in Rochester NH
- Quality Inspector III - EM in Westborough MA
- Development Engineering Tech I in Westborough MA
- I&E Designer in Decatur AL