Position: Account Coordinator
A Client of ours near West Deptford, NJ is looking for an Account Coordinator to service both internal and external customers in productive/meaningful ways that build strong, long-lasting, positive relationships that deliver measureable results to the overall corporate goals and objectives, including those of exceptional service, value and annual revenue growth
Responsibilities of the Account Coordinator:
- Diligently, and professionally employ both written and verbal communication with customers to further along projects or potential projects.
- Understanding that time is of the essence, respond to email / telephone inquiries from external/internal customers within 24 hours.
- Convey and employ the ability to read blue prints and perform take-offs for various customer fixture requirements.
- Work with Client Services when needed, on all aspects of sales orders – processing within 24 hours of receipt.
- Establish tracking of sales orders to ensure complete, timely shipping.
- Manage, maintain and update customer information, inventory and invoicing within internal software. Provide custom reports when needed.
- Work with IT department to develop custom reports or website portal when needed.
- Work with marketing department when needed to support Business Development Team.
Requirements of the Account Coordinator:
- Bachelor of Science Degree; 2-5 years’ experience as an Account Manager or Project Leader in a fast paced environment
- Excellent PC Skills to include MS Outlook, MS Office / Adobe PDF Editor
- Strong administrative and superior organizational skills.
- Experience working with POP (point of purchase) and displays