Wiring Technician - (Control Panels)
We are currently seeking a Wiring Technician, to complete the wiring and assembly of Industrial control panel cabinets. The wiring Technicians must have prior experience with Assembly of Control Panels and be familiar with PLCs and VFD. The wiring technician opportunities are on a full-time temp to hire basis.
These positions are located in the Buford area.
Pay rates range from $14 to $16 hourly based on experience and interview.
Responsibilities of the Wiring Technician
- Read design specifications, electrical/mechanical technical drawings and bill of materials
- Wiring, Assembly, and Testing of Industrial Control Panels is a must
- Use small hand tools, crimpers and cutters
- Experience with PLCs and VFD
Requirements of the Wiring Technician
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent
- 2-4 years of relevant Industrial Control Panel experience