Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
We are currently seeking a Welder for a position in Duluth. The Welder will be responsible for welding metal parts together using specified wire welding processes and performing related tasks such as finishing and grinding.
This is a temp to hire opportunity with a growing company. This is a first shift position and the pay ranges from $16 to $17 per hour depending on experience.
Responsibilities of the Welder
- Uses MIG welder to assemble fabricated metal products in an efficient manner to maximize production.
- Operates the equipment in a safe manner and reports hazards associated with the equipment or it’s operators to the Welding Supervisor.
- Produces strong penetrated welds that are smooth, non-porous, and consistent.
- Follows required procedures and uses appropriate jogs and fixtures to assist in the fabrication process.
- Maintains/produces a level of output that will minimize production delays.
- Cleans and maintains an orderly work area.
- Communicates effectively with other workers and with Supervisors to direct product flow.
- Assist other individuals in area when needed.
- Must be able to communicate (read, write and speak) the English language clearly
Requirements of the Welder
- Knowledge of the welding process and equipment.
- Ability to weld vertical, flat, and overhead welds with a good penetration and quality appearance.
- Ability to operate a plasma cutter and acetylene torches.
- Good communications skills relative to supervisor and other related departments.
- Math skills including fractions and angles.
- Ability to read tape measures and angle finders.
- Ability to read blueprint drawings and cut lists.
- Ability to lift 100 pounds; 50 pounds with some regularity.
- Physical ability to work and weld in awkward positions such as kneeling, lying down, and overhead.
- Ability to climb and work from a ladder.
- Ability to operate various shop tools (including power and manually operated).
- Trained in overhead crane operation.
If you would like to apply for this position please send your resume to email@example.com
- Engineering Technician in Memphis TN
- Solder Assembler II in Westboro
- Warehouse Associate in Milford MA
- Industrial Painter in Duluth GA
- Embedded Engineer in Ashland MA
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- AP Clerk in Hopedale MA
- IT Help Desk Technician in Marlborough MA
- Production Assistant in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Multi-Craft Day Shift in Gainesville GA
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Electrical Engineer in Littleton MA
- Material Handler in Suwanee GA
- Project Engineer in Sterling MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Sterling MA
- Customer Service Rep in Needham Heights MA
- Receptionist in Alpharetta GA
- Field Service Engineer in Marlboro MA
- Outside Account Manager in Brooklyn Park MN
- NDT Level III Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Assembler - Kitter in Milford MA
- Mechanical Drafter in Brooklyn Park MN
- QC Inspector in Bedford MA
- Solidworks Drafter in McBee SC
- IT Recruiter MA in Woburn MA
- Electrical Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Material Handler in Lindon UT
- Manufacturing Engineer in Pendergrass GA
- Customer Care Representative in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Facilities Technician in Ashland MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Financial Analyst in Milford MA
- Shipper in Plymouth MA
- Sr. Assembly Technician in East Boston MA
- CAD designer in Hudson MA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Safety Engineer in Norcross GA
- Material Handler in Taunton MA
- Manufacturing Supply Chain Clerk in Doraville GA
- Shipping in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Packaging Engineer in Ayer MA
- Manufacturing Lab Technician in Norwood MA
- Maintenance Planner in Gainesville GA
- Engineering Intern in Memphis TN
- Order Processor in Duluth GA
- Planner in Duluth GA
- Depot Repair Technician in Duluth GA
- Receiving Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Technical Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- QA Technician in Lawrence MA
- ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Mechanical Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Controls Engineer in Vance AL
- Electrical Design Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Wiring Technician in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Suwanee GA
- HR Director in MA
- CNC Machinist in Contoocook NH
- Sr. Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Shipper- Warehouse Associate (seasonal) in Ashland MA
- Control Panel Power Wirer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Controls Tech in Gainesville GA
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler - Technician in New Brighton MN
- Buyer in Milford NH
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Bench Repair Technician in Cumming GA
- Welder - Sheet metal fabricator in N. Billerica MA
- Program Manager in Saint Petersburg FL
- electro-mechanical assemblers in Merrimack NH
- Standard Fabrication - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Firmware Engineer in Framingham MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Lynn MA
- EM Assembler in Westborough MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Lowell MA
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Packaging Supervisor in Lynn MA
- Technical Writer in Norwell MA
- Accountant in Loganville GA
- Assembly in Buford GA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Production Admin in Duluth GA
- Shift Supervisor in Duluth GA
- Maintenance Mechanic, Class A, 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Industrial Engineer in Loganville GA
- 2nd Shift Shipping Lead in Lynn MA
- Quality Engineer in Clinton MA
- Quality Manager in Dover NH
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Press Brake Operator in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Bedford MA
- Process Engineer in Covington GA