Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Our premiere client out of Worcester, MA is looking for a Test Technician. They are a fast growing, medical device manufacturing organization with endless opportunities. Must be able to read, write, and understand concepts and detailed instructions, test procedures, and records in English. This is a contract to hire opportunity.
Responsibilities and Authority
- Performs testing on sub assemblies, final assemblies, and finished medical devices per written specifications e.g., customer specified testing instructions, test records, etc
Testing may include:
- Electrical Safety Testing (HiPot, Ground Bond, Leakage testing)
- Pressure and Leak testing
- Near and Far Field Laser alignment and testing
- Optical alignment
- Optical sub-assembly testing
- Performance verification using both automated and GUI test software
- Functional testing at subassembly and finished goods level
- Troubleshooting using various tools, including but not limited to DVM, Ammeter, Oscilloscope
- Recording and logging Test data using Word, Excel, LabView, StarLab
- Responsible for following Cogmedix’s Quality Management System, cGMP’s and ISO13485:2003 requirements.
- Understands and follows good documentation practices in a cGMP and ISO 13485:2003 environment.
- Maintains manufacturing documentation as outlined in the work order package and defined by the customer.
- Identifies and reports any product quality problems or discrepancies.
- Documents non-conformances.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Maintains proper control of device traceability, materials and non-conforming material.
- Performs other activities as directed.
- Positive attitude, self-motivator, tenacious follow up, and superior organization skills.
- Superior customer service attitude.
- Excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College work or degree a plus.
- Previous work experience in medical device manufacturing a plus.
- 2 years minimum experience in electro-mechanical testing preferred.
- Must be able to read, write, and understand concepts and detailed instructions, test procedures, and records in English.
- Familiarity with hi-pot testing, ground bond testing, electrical safety testing, use of DMM, etc.
- Working knowledge of computers, including Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) and ability to load software and manage different test applications.
- Very detail oriented, strong commitment to quality and a high degree of accuracy.
- Able to understand basic manufacturing methods.
- A demonstrated commitment to company values.
- Excellent manual dexterity and eye/hand coordination
- Standing for prolonged periods of time
- Sitting for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs
- Revenue Analyst in Lowell MA
- Customer Quality Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Sr Quality System Engineer in Eden Prairie MN
- Assembly Technician in Hollis NH
- Quality Engineer in Peterborough NH
- Internal Audit Analyst in Marlborough MA
- Sr. Embedded Software Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Sr. Hardware Engineer (2) in Alhambra CA
- FPGA Design Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Mechanical Designer in Marietta GA
- 5-axis CNC programmer in Manchester CT
- Customer Service Associate in Westford MA
- Civil Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Enterprise Sales Representative in Marlborough MA
- TIG Welder in Norcross GA
- Human Resources Generalist in Marlborough MA
- HR Generalist in Swedesboro NJ
- Assembly Tech in Alpharetta GA
- Hardware Insertion in Alpharetta GA
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Part Time Receptionist in Lowell MA
- Sheet Metal Fabricator in Medway MA
- Warehouse Associate in Lexington MA
- AutoCAD Drafter in Conyers GA
- Assembly Technician in Woburn MA
- Optical Engineer in MA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in MA
- Failure Analysis Engineering Aide in Lincoln RI
- Medical Lab Tech in Norwood MA
- CNC Operator in Norcross GA
- Fabricator-Welder in Norcross GA
- CMM-Mechanical Inspector (1st & 2nd shift) in Woburn MA
- CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Sr. Quality Engineer in Jasper GA
- 3rd Shift QA Technician in Lawrence MA
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Engineering Manager in Bozeman MT
- Systems-Electrical Engineer in Exeter NH
- Principal Diagnostics Engineer in MA
- Receptionist-Sales Support in Bartlett TN
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Solidworks Designer in Concord NH
- Test Technician in Duluth GA
- Salesforce Admin in Norcross GA
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- CAD Designer in Duluth GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- PCB Assembler in Norcross GA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Software Engineer in Bartlett TN
- Program Manager II in MA
- Warehouse Associate in Norwood MA
- Welder in Loganville GA
- Inspector in Franklin MA
- Finisher I in Memphis TN
- Industrial Controls Technician III in Olive Branch MS
- Administrative Assistant in Maple Grove MN
- Manual Lathe Operator in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Atlanta GA
- 1st Shift Shipping Clerk in Manchester NH
- Tool & Die Maker in Atlanta GA
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- Project Manager in MA
- 3rd Shift Extrusion Operator in Manchester NH
- Customer Service Rep in Ashland MA
- SMT Operator - 1st Shift in Burnsville MN
- Senior CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Inspector in Woburn MA
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- HR Specialist in Newton MA
- Equipment Installation Technician in Marlborough MA
- Plant Manager in Woburn MA
- Project Manager in Dacula GA
- Purchasing Agent in Dacula GA
- Lead CAD Drafter in Dacula GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- CNC Operator in West Deptford NJ
- Engineering Technicians in Andover MA
- 3rd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 1st Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Accounts Payable Financial Assistant in Milford MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- Manufacturing Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Site Quality Manager in Maple Grove MN
- General Laborer in West Deptford NJ
- Senior Electrical Systems Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Receiving Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Assembly Line in Flowery Branch GA
- Maintenance Specialist in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Inspector II - RII in Westborough MA
- Quality Inspector II - EM in Westborough MA
- Quality Control Inspector in Worcester MA
- Marketing Communication Associate in Brooklyn Park MN
- Project Manager in North Charleston SC
- CAD Designer in Arlington TN
- Column Assembler in Milford MA
- Mechanical Assembler (1st Shift) in Ashland MA
- Data Entry Clerk (TN) in Memphis TN