Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Our premiere client out of Worcester, MA is looking for a Test Technician. They are a fast growing, medical device manufacturing organization with endless opportunities. Must be able to read, write, and understand concepts and detailed instructions, test procedures, and records in English. This is a contract to hire opportunity.
Responsibilities and Authority
- Performs testing on sub assemblies, final assemblies, and finished medical devices per written specifications e.g., customer specified testing instructions, test records, etc
Testing may include:
- Electrical Safety Testing (HiPot, Ground Bond, Leakage testing)
- Pressure and Leak testing
- Near and Far Field Laser alignment and testing
- Optical alignment
- Optical sub-assembly testing
- Performance verification using both automated and GUI test software
- Functional testing at subassembly and finished goods level
- Troubleshooting using various tools, including but not limited to DVM, Ammeter, Oscilloscope
- Recording and logging Test data using Word, Excel, LabView, StarLab
- Responsible for following Cogmedix’s Quality Management System, cGMP’s and ISO13485:2003 requirements.
- Understands and follows good documentation practices in a cGMP and ISO 13485:2003 environment.
- Maintains manufacturing documentation as outlined in the work order package and defined by the customer.
- Identifies and reports any product quality problems or discrepancies.
- Documents non-conformances.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Maintains proper control of device traceability, materials and non-conforming material.
- Performs other activities as directed.
- Positive attitude, self-motivator, tenacious follow up, and superior organization skills.
- Superior customer service attitude.
- Excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College work or degree a plus.
- Previous work experience in medical device manufacturing a plus.
- 2 years minimum experience in electro-mechanical testing preferred.
- Must be able to read, write, and understand concepts and detailed instructions, test procedures, and records in English.
- Familiarity with hi-pot testing, ground bond testing, electrical safety testing, use of DMM, etc.
- Working knowledge of computers, including Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) and ability to load software and manage different test applications.
- Very detail oriented, strong commitment to quality and a high degree of accuracy.
- Able to understand basic manufacturing methods.
- A demonstrated commitment to company values.
- Excellent manual dexterity and eye/hand coordination
- Standing for prolonged periods of time
- Sitting for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs
- Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Inventory and Material Control Associate in Duluth GA
- Wire Processing Machine Operator in Brooklyn Park MN
- Technician in Cambridge MA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Quality Tech in Norcross GA
- Quality Inspector in Manchester NH
- Configuration Analyst in Framingham MA
- Maintenance Planner in Gainesville GA
- Lab Support Personnel in Memphis TN
- Principal Process Design & Development Engineer in North Canton OH
- QA Engineer in Manchester NH
- MFG - process Engineer Automation Test Tech QA Engineer Material Planner in Manchester NH
- FPGA Designer - Firmware Development Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- Electro - Mechanical Assembler in Maple Grove MN
- Precision Optical & Mechanical Inspector in Merrimack NH
- Technical Recruiter in Marlborough MA
- Sr. Software Engineer in Norwood MA
- Data Entry Clerk (TN) in Memphis TN
- Crimpers in Alpharetta GA
- Process Engineer in Covington GA
- Quality Inspection Technician in Wilmington MA
- Quality Engineer in Laconia NH
- AP- AR Specialist in Boylston MA
- Control Panel Power Wirer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Electrical Tester in Brooklyn Park MN
- Project Manager in Marlborough MA
- Talent Acquisition Manager in Marlborough MA
- Lean-FEM Coordinator in Doraville GA
- Quality Engineer in Gainesville GA
- CAD Drafter in Ball Ground GA
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Quality Technician in Gainesville GA
- CNC Lathe Machinist in Boylston MA
- Assembly Test Tech in Marlborough MA
- RMA Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Stockroom Attendant in Gainesville GA
- Inventory Control in Duluth GA
- Product Design Engineer in Milford NH
- Process Engineer- Metallurgist in Milford NH
- Quality Inspector in Memphis TN
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Chaska MN
- Warehouse - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Modular Assembly - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Fabrication - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Manufacturing Tech (Entry Level) in Ayer MA
- Office Manager in Huntsville AL
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Norcross GA
- Digital Product Manager in Suwanee GA
- Customer Service Representative in Leominister MA
- Electrical Engineer in Lowell MA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Woodbury MN
- QC Inspector in Manchester NH
- Pallet Builder in Suwanee GA
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Technician in Lithonia GA
- Lead Machine Operator - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Office Manager in Lexington MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Hoschton GA
- Assembler II in Milford MA
- Microdeburer in Milford MA
- Machine Operator in Hoschton GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Lowell MA
- Maintenance Technician in Hoschton GA
- Accounting-Administrative Support in Duluth GA
- Project Coordinator in Minneapolis MN
- Buyer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Assembler in Golden Valley MN
- Technical Recruiter in Suwanee GA
- Quality Coordinator in Mansfield MA
- Tooling Engineer in Newnan GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Burnsville MN
- E&I - Maintenance Technician in Lithonia GA
- Wiring Technician in Hoschton GA
- Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Technical Recruiter in Marlborough MA
- Maintenance Tech in Lawrenceville GA
- Process Operator in Franklin MA
- Trade (Import-Export) Specialist in Milford MA
- Engineering Intern in Memphis TN
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- Wire Harness Assembler in Brooklyn Park MN
- Manufacturing Technician in Burlington MA
- Production Control Associate in Cumming GA
- Quality Engineer in Duluth GA
- Structural Engineer in Ball Ground GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Laconia NH
- Manufacturing Engineer in Tucker GA
- Senior Document Control Specialist in Cambridge MA
- Lead Mechanical Engineer in Fort Worth TX
- Industrial Seamstress in Suwanee GA
- Sr Test Engineer in Bedford MA
- Operator- Assembly Tech in Central Manchester CT
- Warehouse Shipping & Receiving Lead in Olive Branch MS
- Mechanical Assembler - 1st Shift in Ashland MA
- Manufacturing Engineer-Contract in Charlton MA
- Technical Recruiter-Program Manager - MN in Minneapolis MN
- Software Engineer in Cambridge MA