Job Title: Production Team Lead
A client ours near Bellmawr, NJ is looking for a Team Lead to support the manufacturing and assembly operations
Responsibilities of the Production Team Lead:
- Conceptualize, plan, and implement initiatives focused on productivity improvement
- Partner with Manufacturing & Operations Management to establish priorities
- Communicate and influence hourly workforce, providing training when new methods are implemented
- Present opportunities for improvement to the Manufacturing & Operations Manager and / or Production Manager as needed to gain the resources required for efficient implementation
- Directly engage outside resources (contractors, consultants) as necessary in order to achieve desired results
- Utilize quality system tools and metrics as a means of demonstrating success
- Adapt and apply theoretical tools and models to the real world of American Autowire
Requirements of the Production Team Lead:
- Minimum Associates degree in Operations, Industrial Engineering Technology, or Supply Chain Management. Equivalent experience will be considered.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience driving improvement initiatives and / or providing team leadership in a business setting (Manufacturing preferred).
- Advanced experience with MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- Demonstrated ability to filter project-relevant information from irrelevant noise
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of personal integrity and professionalism
- Knowledge of, and familiarity with, “Lean” and “Six-Sigma” tools
- Experience working in FileMaker is a PLUS!