Stockroom- 3rd Shift
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Stockroom- 3rd Shift
Title:Stockroom- 3rd Shift
We are seeking 3rd Shift Stockroom Attendants in the Gainesville, GA area!!
This is a temp to perm position with an established and growing client of ours in a TEMPERATURE CONTROLLED environment!!
If you have experience in warehousing and forklift operation and are interested in working with a great company. Please apply today!
Description - Stockroom Attendant:
Our Client is the leading global provider of advanced processing systems and services to the Poultry, Meat and Fish industries. They are looking for a Stockroom Attendant whose responsibilities may include a variety of warehouse duties, including receiving, order pulling, and shipping to meet scheduled requirements. This position requires communication with other departments within the company, (primarily Purchasing, Spare Parts, Assembly/Manufacturing and Quality), as well as with vendors and delivery drivers.
This position is a 3rd shift schedule: 10:30 pm - 7:00 am (Sunday-Thursday)
Pay is: $15.00 an hour
- Complete work assignments in a timely manner as agreed upon
- Handle duties of primary job function, to include:
- Supplier Goods Receiving – Unload trucks and receive incoming materials and parts from suppliers and subcontract vendors through a barcode system.
- Count items received and check against packing lists, recording any discrepancies.
- Prepare receiving reports and note any shortages or damages. Expedite parts as needed.
- Deliver packages and supplies to internal departments.
- Production Goods Receiving – Receive incoming parts from manufacturing using an RF scanner.
- Count items and take necessary steps to handle shortages.
- Ensure proper labeling of all parts.
- Stock items to shelves, racks, or vertical lift. Expedite parts as needed.
- Order Picker – Pull stored material and parts for shop order issues and assembly work orders based on a dispatch list.
- Count items and properly identify and protect parts.
- Transport parts to the appropriate production area location. Pull and deliver back orders to shop floor.
- Spare Parts – Pick parts for spare parts orders using an RF scanner.
- Assemble and pack parts and sub assemblies in a method that prevents damage.
- Weigh and ship outgoing packages to customers, expediting as needed. Must be able to use UPS Worldship, Fed Ex, and DHL software.
- Order supplies and packaging materials.
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to Supervisor
- Provide training and instruction to inexperienced personnel
- Operate any equipment needed to perform the job
- Document problems and suggest improvements, acting to improve timeliness or reduce costs
- Identify and separate defective parts and handle stock adjustments to inventory as appropriate
- Complete Product Improvement Process forms to document problems
- Assist with the cycle count process, as needed
- Read and interpret Design drawings and perform quality inspection, when required
- Cross training in other Stockroom & Shipping positions as needed, based on workload
- Participate in Department training and meetings as appropriate
- Know and follow the company procedure manual and safety rules
- Any other activities deemed necessary by the department manager
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous warehouse and forklift experience
- Basic knowledge of SAP or other business system, preferably to include RF scanners
- The ability to work with co-workers, customers, and vendors in a courteous and tactful manner to resolve problems
- The ability to concentrate, handle pressure, meet deadlines, and pay attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and communication skills required
- A motivated, self-starter with the ability to follow directions and complete assignments with minimal supervision.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Maintain professional appearance/demeanor and a positive attitude under stress
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity immediately, please send your resume to: email@example.com
Questions or need more detail? You can reach us at: (470) 655-4807
- Sorter in Memphis TN
- Welder - 2nd shift in Acton MA
- Customer Service Specialist in New Hope MN
- Material handler in Austin TX
- QA Technician - Validation in Chaska MN
- 3rd Shift Soldering Technician in Suwanee GA
- CNC Machinist - Swiss Lathe in Memphis TN
- Customer Service Rep in Flowery Branch GA
- Customer Service in Memphis TN
- Machine Operator Assistant in Olive Branch MS
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist II in Milford MA
- Instrument Assembler in Lindon UT
- Electrical Designer in Easley SC
- Kitting in Suwanee GA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Marlborough MA
- CMM Programmer-1st Shift in Kennesaw GA
- Sr Technicians - test-troubleshoot complex systems in Merrimack NH
- CNC Machinist in Attleboro MA
- Corporate Recruiter in Chaska MN
- RMA Test Tech in Nashua NH
- Manufacturing Engineer in Anoka MN
- Quality Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Packaging Assembler in Plymouth MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Cincinnati OH
- Roll Thread Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Manufacturing Process Engineer in Columbia SC
- Field Service Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Technical Support Rep in Maple Grove MN
- Microwave Test Tech in Hudson NH
- CNC Machinist-Operator in Kennesaw GA
- Traffic Coordinator in Franklin MA
- Accounts Receivable Specialist in Milford MA
- Distribution Supervisor in Newnan GA
- Receiving Clerk in Vineland NJ
- Mechanical Assembler in Danvers MA
- Team Lead - 2nd Shift in Dahlonega GA
- Systems Technician II in Beverly MA
- Shop Helper- 2nd Shift in Dahlonega GA
- Facilities Maintenance tech in Concord CA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Sr Test Tech in Merrimack NH
- Process Technician in Galloway TN
- Maintenance Technician in Galloway TN
- Metal Prep in Memphis TN
- Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- 1st Shift - Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- Technical Recruiter in Vineland NJ
- Instrument Assembler in Nixa MO
- Accounts Payable Assistant in Suwanee GA
- ATE & AXI Test Engineer in Manchester NH
- IT Manager in Oxford NC
- CNC Lathe Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- Electrical Technician (3rd shift) in Somersworth NH
- Mechanical Inspector in Woburn MA
- Material Handler in Plymouth MN
- Field Service Technician in Duluth GA
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- Electrical Technician in Manchester NH
- EM Assembler in Ashland MA
- QC-QA Technician in Swedesboro NJ
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Buford GA
- Shipper in Westborough MA
- Precision Assemblers in Concord CA
- Precision Inspector in Concord CA
- Material Handler-Cycle Counter in Westborough MA
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist IV in Chaska MN
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist in Chaska MN
- HR Generalist-Leave Admin in San Jose CA
- Engineering Documentation Tech in New Hope MN
- Mechanical Engineer in Dartmouth MA
- Mechanical Validation Engineer in Marietta GA
- E-m Assembler - Optical experience in Merrimack NH
- Gearbox Technician in Suwanee GA
- EM Assemblers in Haverhill MA
- Field Service Technician in Memphis TN
- Deburr-Laser Operator Help in Flowery Branch GA
- Electro-Mechanical Technician in Senoia GA
- Quality Manager in Oxnard CA
- Machine Maintenance Technician in Plymouth MN
- Wash and Breakdown Technician in Suwanee GA
- Press Brake Operator-Day Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Electronic Rework Technician in Coon Rapids MN
- Shipping & Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Programmer Analyst in Jasper GA
- Technical Writer in Miami FL
- Picker in Memphis TN
- Assembler II in Milford MA
- Assembler II in Milford MA
- Human Resources Director in Anoka MN
- CNC Operator in Ashland MA
- Opto-Mechanical Assembly Technician in Eagleville PA
- 3rd Shift Braid Operator in Manchester NH
- Customer Service Representative in Brea CA
- Design Engineer in Columbia SC
- CMM Programmer- 2nd Shift in Kennesaw GA
- HR Associate in Marlborough MA
- Neutral Set Technician in Memphis TN
- Micro Solder Repair Technician in Norcross GA
- Member Services Professional in Memphis TN
- Associate Program Manager in Chaska MN