Sanitation Operator- Vineland NJ
This is an hourly level position.
For more than a century, our client company has transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world. Today, we’re one of the world’s largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with approximately 32,000 employees serving customers in more than 160 countries. With a global value chain that includes approximately 500 crop procurement locations, 250 ingredient manufacturing facilities, 38 innovation centers and the world’s premier crop transportation network, we connect the harvest to the home, making products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses.
The individual holding this position will be expected to perform the cleaning and sanitizing of food contact, non-food contact surfaces to ensure the production of safe, high quality products.
- Clean and sanitize product contact surfaces according to established SSOP’s such as choppers, fillers, pumps, emulsifiers, etc.
- Clean and sanitize non-product contact surfaces according to established SSOP’s such as wall, floors, drains, etc.
- Monitor chemical concentrations
- Complete tasks according to the Master Sanitation Schedule.
- Complete all tasks in a safe manner utilizing proper PPE’s.
- Perform additional duties as required
- Must have mechanical abilities.
- Knowledge of GMP’s.
- Basic computer skills, Word and Excel.
- Commitment to company’s goal of achieving a zero injury culture; understand and follow company safety procedures
- Exhibit regular and timely attendance
- Willing to work overtime and weekends if needed
- Demonstrate initiative to work independently while flexible enough to work in team setting when needed
- Exhibit a professional image at all times; maintain a positive and supportive attitude
- Ability to read, write, and communicate clearly
- Ability to pay attention to and focus on small details. i.e., lot numbers, order numbers, etc.
- Flexibility in accepting change and an attitude of continuous improvement
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Standing, Walking and Lifting (up to 50 lbs.)
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
Our Client is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age disability and veteran status.