We are currently hiring for a Refrigeration Tech to join our manufacturing team in Acton, Ma on 1st shift! This is a contract to hire position.
Hours: 7:00a - 3:30p
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Use tools and equipment that are common to the HVAC Industry
- Responsible for determining how refrigeration lines will be installed based on
- customer requirements, parts, blueprints and schematics.
- Maintain tools, parts, equipment and supplies in clean and safe condition
- Bending copper pipe by hand and brazing pipes
Skills & Requirements:
- Prior work on cascade refrigeration systems are preferred.
- EPA Refrigerant Certification
- With limited supervision and quality work ethic, function as a member of a
- customer-driven team whose goal is to ensure that product quality
- requirements have been achieved.
- Able to work in a shop environment with a medium level noise and metal dust.
- 2+ years experience in a similar field is required.
- Ability to work well under pressure, to adhere to deadlines and the ability to be flexible.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to operate assigned equipment safely and efficiently.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work on cross-functional teams and get along with others.
- Lift, carry, push and or pull 1 – 50 lbs frequently.
- Squat/kneel, bend/stoop, crawl, twist/turn, grasp and reach overhead andoutward frequently.
- Stand and walk for 8 – 10 hours per day.
- Work in a fast paced industrial environment wearing hearing protection, visio
- protection, steel-toed shoes and other appropriate protective clothing, as required.