Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
One of our top clients in the Walpole, MA area is looking to hire a Quality Technician on a first shift, contract to hire basis!
PRIMARY JOB PURPOSE:
Contributes to the development of the organization and is responsible for in-bound product quality programs/policies established to ensure the goal of “Total Customer Satisfaction” is achieved and maintained.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Inspect in-bound deliveries to ensure quality of materials and order accuracy.
- Create First Article Inspection Reports (FAIR)
- Move inspected items to correct inventory locations.
- Ensure products meet defined standards for durability, fit and finish, tolerances, and customer requirements.
- Inspect supplier RMA returns to ensure repair is to specification.
- Create/maintain regular reporting relating to Quality at Receiving Inspection; data collection.
- Maintain the Material Review Board (MRB) materials, dispositions and reporting.
- Initiate Supplier Corrective Actions (SCAR) when required.
- Work with suppliers and internal operations to resolve corrective actions related to Supplier quality within our 15-day goal.
- Transfer materials as required in the ERP system.
- Act as back-up for Sr. Quality Technician at Final Inspection.
- Participate in 5S program.
- Prepare weekly manufacturing yield reports and review for continuous improvement.
- Other assignments or tasks as directed.
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel.
- CQT Certification highly desirable.
- Capable of working with measurement devices; micrometers, calipers, height gauges, multi meters, power supplies, etc.
- Ability to read and understand mechanical drawings.
- Willingness to achieve IPC-A-610 certification and IPC-A-620 certification.
- Ability to recognize discrepancies on materials or processes.
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally.
- Must be willing to work as a team player as well as independently.
- Ability to work well with all levels of the organization, great people skills are a must.
- Minimum 3 years experience working as a Quality Technician or similar role.
- Certified Quality Technician (CQT) certification highly desirable.
- Associates degree required, higher degree preferred.
- Experience with electronics desirable.
- Capable of performing in an ISO 9001:2015 environment.
- Must be a hands-on individual and capable of working safely and effectively in an electrical and mechanical components/systems, and electronics environment is a must..
- Production Manager 2nd shift in Billerica MA
- Fiber Assembler (Clean Room) in Marlborough MA
- Maintenance Parts Clerk in Vineland NJ
- Applications Project Manager in Milford MA
- Principal Mechanical Engineer in IL
- Press Brake Operator in Suwanee GA
- Senior Manager of Quality in Waltham MA
- Bilingual Customer Service Rep. in Lawrenceville GA
- Accounts payable Coordinator in Hopkinton MA
- Continuous Improvement Manager in Atlanta GA
- Continuous Improvement Engineer in Newnan GA
- Sr. Administrative Assistant in Milford MA
- Quality Assurance Inspector II in Memphis TN
- ERP-IT Specialist in Suwanee GA
- Receptionist in Littleton MA
- Print Production Specialist (CA) in Irvine CA
- Production control clerk in Central Manchester CT
- Mechanical Assembler in Buford GA
- Operations Manager in Marlboro MA
- Quality Inspector in Boxborough MA
- Executive Admin in Tempe AZ
- Rework Operator (Hand solderer) in Angleton TX
- Program Manager in MA
- Welder-Assembler I (Probes) in Bridgeport NJ
- Machine Operator I (Wire) (1st Shift) in Bridgeport NJ
- Machine Operator - 3rd Shift in Newton MA
- Meat Processing Manager in Collingswood NJ
- Lumber Sales Support - Quote Coordinator in Gloucester City NJ
- CNC Machinist 2nd Shift in Kennesaw GA
- Customer Service in Center Valley PA
- Electrical Designer in Marietta GA
- Accounting Clerk in Hudson MA
- Test Technician in Austin TX
- Software Test Engineer in San Diego CA
- Mechanical Assembly in Duluth GA
- EM Assembler in Billerica MA
- Electrical-Mechanical Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Fermentation (Mechanical) Technician 1st Shift in Lawrenceville GA
- Sales Application Engineer in Keene NH
- Distribution Clerk in Center Valley PA
- Secondary CNC Milling Operators 1st shift in Rochester NH
- Manager of Operational Excellence in Elkton MD
- Specimen Technician I in Opelika AL
- Sr. Manufacturing Engineer in Memphis TN
- Dispatcher in Everett MA
- Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- General Assembly in Flowery Branch GA
- Product Development Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Software Engineer-Motion Control in lowell MA
- Helpdesk Support Rep in Marlborough MA
- Human Resources Representative in Millville NJ
- Assembly Technician in Buford GA
- Junior Accountant in Ashland MA
- Shipper-Receiver in Concord MA
- Machine Equipment Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Buena NJ
- Set Up Operator in Buena NJ
- Injection Set Up Mechanic in Buena NJ
- Salesforce Developer in Quincy MA
- Electro Mechanical Maintenance Mechanic in Collingswood NJ
- Contracts Administrator in Lowell MA
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- Sr Mechanical Engineer in MA
- Customer Service Rep in Flowery Branch GA
- CNC Programmer in Memphis TN
- Shipping Clerk in Ashland MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Los Gatos CA
- Senior Global Planner in Milford MA
- Civil Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Sr. Mechanical Designer in Decatur AL
- Laboratory Assistant in Tucker GA
- Concur Reporting Analyst in Milford MA
- Concur System Administrator in Milford MA
- Concur System Support in Milford MA
- Private Aviation Consultant in Quincy MA
- MIG-TIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Specimen Technician I in Tucker GA
- AutoCAD Manager in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Process Engineer in Milford NH
- Temp Optical Operator Assembly Tech in Nashua NH
- Pre-Analytical Assistant I in Tucker GA
- Project Manager in Millington TN
- Production Manager in MA
- Structural Engineer in Decatur AL
- Box Build Solderer in Manchester NH
- In Process Inspector - 2nd Shift in Central Manchester CT
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in MA
- CNC Machine Operator in Buford GA
- Program Manager in Ashland MA
- Maintenance Technician (3rd Shift) in Newnan GA
- Solderer Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Technician (2nd Shift) in Newnan GA
- Maintenance Technician (1st Shift) in Newnan GA
- CNC Operator 2nd-3rd Shift in Rochester NH
- Quality Calibration Technician in Rochester NH
- Quality Inspector III - EM in Westborough MA
- Development Engineering Tech I in Westborough MA
- I&E Designer in Decatur AL