The DAVIS Companies has partnered with a leader in the medical device industry by securing a Quality Inspector to join their team on the 2nd shift.
- Primarily support Extrusion Operations group (BAE) but will flex to perform Final Product Inspection.
- Support the management team and production associates to ensure established product/component requirements are met.
- Provide component, material and final product inspections in a timely manner to ensure production and R&D schedules are met.
- Support the established controlled equipment processes to ensure uninterrupted production availability and usage.
- Support the established QMS/QA processes and as needed working with internal resources to recommend change to maintain high quality processes.
- Being a liaison between Operations and Quality departments.
- Support the internal Audit Team, as assigned, to perform scheduled audits.
- 2 year Technical Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the medical device manufacturing environment preferred
- Competent experience with MS-Office and typical QC Inspection Processes
- Must be able to follow written instructions and procedures
- Must have experience working with hand held and automated measurement equipment
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills