We are currently seeking a Quality Inspector in the Suwanee area.
This is a split shift position running from 10am to 8pm.
The starting rate is $11 per hour and the conversion rate is $13 per hour.
Responsibilities and Requirements of the Quality Inspector
- Education – high school degree/equivalent minimum
- Ability to read
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Ability to fill out product certification paperwork
- Ability work within metric and imperial systems
- Ability to competently use required hand-tools, including but not limited to calipers, tape measures, etc.
- Ability to use computer and access company ERP and instruction systems
- Ability to Inspect product to job traveler listed requirements
- Ability to identify conformance/non-conformance
- Physical requirements – lifting up to 45 pounds, foot traffic throughout shop, conformance to all safety requirements
Preferred of the Quality Inspector
- Quality inspection experience
- Ability to read and interpret job traveler listed information and customer supplied information, including drawings
- Ability to work overtime